Saddle Bags No More!

Hi SB xx

Well you have been having a sh*tty time haven't you? I thought it was funny you hadn't been about much...but I assumed you were either doing ok or just busy :sigh: Next time you feel a bit iffy, promise you will come on here straight away and say how you're feeling :help2:. No one here is going to pretend they can get you back on plan...but we've all been there ourselves and we'll help you in any way we can :grouphugg:

Seems to me you've managed to work out a plan of attack already so well done on that :0clapper:

You've done your shop so no reason for not being able to cook some lovely sw friendly meals :eatdrink051:, you're all sorted with your c for wi tomorrow :scale:, and best of all you have hubby home :lilkiss:

So...all you need now is a good old fashioned :whoopass: to get you going again!!!

Lots of love, and here's to a great day tomorrow xxx

IT is pretty crap at my group - which is why I hardly ever stay. The only other class in my area has the same C so I dont think changing classes would make any difference.

I hope you can get back on track SB, seems like yesterday you were saying it was 10 weeks til your hols... That means time is going by - which is always a good thing ;)

Fancy a half stone challenge before you go??!! I have no big boozy events planned for 6 weeks so I'd love to attempt to get to target by the time you go on your hols...!

Happy Sunday xxx

Hey Mav

I'll take that challenge! Let's go honey!

The half stone off challenge is ON!

Thank you

xxxxxx

P.S how many days we on now my love?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi SB xx

Well you have been having a sh*tty time haven't you? I thought it was funny you hadn't been about much...but I assumed you were either doing ok or just busy :sigh: Next time you feel a bit iffy, promise you will come on here straight away and say how you're feeling :help2:. No one here is going to pretend they can get you back on plan...but we've all been there ourselves and we'll help you in any way we can :grouphugg:

Seems to me you've managed to work out a plan of attack already so well done on that :0clapper:

You've done your shop so no reason for not being able to cook some lovely sw friendly meals :eatdrink051:, you're all sorted with your c for wi tomorrow :scale:, and best of all you have hubby home :lilkiss:

So...all you need now is a good old fashioned :whoopass: to get you going again!!!

Lots of love, and here's to a great day tomorrow xxx

Hey Dawn

Since I started my new job I just haven't had time to come online at work - it's terrible really but I'm so busy at work and we can only use internet at lunchtime so just not having chance really, must make more of an effort on an evening, although I have posted most nights just not managed to get on everyone's diaries - sorry girls.

I am loving my new job it's brilliant and the people are so lovely and time just flies by so that part of my life is brill. Hubby home and all is good there too so no complaints there either.

Skint as always but nothing new there and most people are at the moment I think!

Anyway, emailed my c on Sunday night who emailed me back on Sunday night too . She really is lovely and just basically said we've all being there, so draw a line under it and start again. So I went to class and ............................ STS :eek::eek::eek: I know I have been very lucky there so I'll take that, I have totally got my arse and head back in gear and am totally focused for this week. I have been writing my food down on my food diary sheets and been really careful. I am determined to have a good loss on Monday night plus I have taken the half stone challenge thrown down to me from Maverick ;). It's 5 weeks on Friday until I go away so that could easily be 10lbs I feel if I stay focused, on track and to plan. Keep pushing me ladies, its much appreciated.

Much love to you all, hope you are all having good weeks.

xxxxxxx

The STS is a good result so deffo focus on the next 5 & a bit weeks.

Hevs and I threw down a challenge to each other to get to target my the time she goes on hols in mid-October and it is certainly spurring me on. I'm a tortoise loser but have lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks which is MASSIVE for me. It certainly is there at the back of my mind all the time and is driving me to target.

Good luck chica - YOU CAN DO THIS!

Way to go SB! Well done on STS and well done getting your head back in the right place. You can do this :D we are all here for you sweetie. I have joined a wee mini challenge to lose 14lb by Mid October :eek: I doubt I'll do it with the way my weight losses go but I am going to do my best to give it my best shot :D

Proud of you and so so so glad you love your new job xxxxx

Well dont on the STS Saddlebag!:D

Jackie that sounds like a good challenge! gives you something to focus on! i joined an excercise challege for august! it's really motivating!:cool:x

Hey Mav

I'll take that challenge! Let's go honey!

The half stone off challenge is ON!

Thank you

xxxxxx

P.S how many days we on now my love?

xxxxxxxxxxx

97 days :happy036:

Soooo happy the days are finally going in, even tho him being away is feeling harder. I hate the separation, and feel like I'm missing out on knowing him iykwim Hell you missed your hubby after 4 days, I'm allowed to be depressed some days!!!

Oh, and I lost 1.5lb this week... :D

Hope the new job is keeping you busy xxxxx

97 days :happy036:

Soooo happy the days are finally going in, even tho him being away is feeling harder. I hate the separation, and feel like I'm missing out on knowing him iykwim Hell you missed your hubby after 4 days, I'm allowed to be depressed some days!!!

Oh, and I lost 1.5lb this week... :D

Hope the new job is keeping you busy xxxxx

Hi Laura

97 - we're racking them off now then!

Yeah strange that I missed him after 4 days, he's doing my head in again now as I sit watching the same film on anytime tv he's put on for the last 3 nights and fallen asleep for the last 3 nights if only he'd ask I could tell him how it finishes - 3 times over! ;)

1.5 off well done you. I'm hoping our challenge starts next week though or am I behind already :eek: ha!

The new job is keeping me so busy, I absolutely love it, I feel like I've never worked anywhere else. The only confusing bit is the girl who did the job is still there as she has moved to a different role within the same dept, a really lovely girl, so kind and just lovely, but called Vicky - same as me - confusing everyone at the minute!!!

Have a good week

xxxx

Yeh ok, just for you the challenge begins now!!!

Men do that tho don't they - when they aren't there you miss them like that and have a false sense of their perfection, as soon as they come back it's all Sky Sports and farting... !!!

Glad the job is going well, I've been really busy at work too, so struggling to keep up on here as much as I normally do during the course of my working day!!

Good luck for week 1 of the challenge!!! xxxx

Hi SB,

So pleased the job is going so well and that you're really enjoying it!

You & Laura have made me chuckle tonight! I'd hide the remote tomorrow hun or its going to be Ground hog day for you lol!!!

Thanks Dawn.

He's just woke up and said "oh $hit, I've missed this film again" yeah you have and no frikking way is it going on again!!!

OMG you have made me chuckle :8855: what is it with men and remote controls. I sometimes wish the remote would work on them, ie press a button for mute, for no snoring, farting, etc etc :8855: I'd be rich if I could invent one
I was chuckling before I read this Jackie and now pmsl
Get inventing girl! I'll be your first customer. The snoring and the farting is certainly one I DESPERATELY need.

In fact make it 2 - I need to keep one by the TV and one in the bedroom (and being an old fogey now if I moved it from room to room I'd lose it).

Anyway, I digress. I need a second one to stop the snores and farts in bed.
Why is it men can spend the last 30 minutes of the evening in the toilet doing their final ablutions and reading their motor mags and then come to bed, give you a kiss and roll over. And as soon as you snuggle up to their back they fart?
It gets trapped by the duvet and wafts up straight into your face.

Well done SB for being 100% on plan!

Glad to see that you are also enjoying your new job x

Hi All

You can put me down for a couple of those remotes Pommette, yes please! One for the farting/burping and just general mute please!

Another good day again today, feeling loads better and on track again, just ready for the weekend, I'm struggling to sleep at night a bit and am tossing and turning and really feeling the cold at night - where is the Summer?? :eek:

Hope you're all well, I'll check in over the weekend if not tomorrow night.

xxx

Hi SB xx

It's so lovely to see you so motivated :party0011:

You sound so much happier...apart from the lack of sleep of course xx

Have a good Friday hunni xx

Hi SB xx

It's so lovely to see you so motivated :party0011:

You sound so much happier...apart from the lack of sleep of course xx

Have a good Friday hunni xx
I agree! Great to see you bouncing back again after a few pants week.

Enjoy your Friday and yeah for the weekend. Hope no more groundhog days with the film. It must be a pretty boring film if he keeps snoring through it! :D

Back