Saddle Bags No More!

How are you doing sweetie? Sending huge (((hugs))) I love the rosebush idea. Hope you are okay xxxxx

Hey Jackie

I'm ok thanks for asking. We didn't have time to have a good look for a rosebush at the weekend so will def have a look over bank hol, I had a little look at the garden centre near us and couldn't find one single rose bush - how weird! Will hopefully find one over the weekend.

Thanks again, and I lost 2lbs this week so FINALLY got my 2 stone award, it's been a long time coming - yay me.

Hope you're having a good week.

xxxx

well done on your loss of 2lb SB :D proud of you hun :D

Your other pooch will miss his friend :cry: I know when we lost Pippa , sherri looked for her for ages. Gary says Carla has to be an only dog as can't go through that again.

The right one will turn up at the right time :) Carla most definately 'found us' nobody else would want her uniquness ;)

take care sweetie
xxxxx

Saddle Bags said:
Hey Jackie

I'm ok thanks for asking. We didn't have time to have a good look for a rosebush at the weekend so will def have a look over bank hol, I had a little look at the garden centre near us and couldn't find one single rose bush - how weird! Will hopefully find one over the weekend.

Thanks again, and I lost 2lbs this week so FINALLY got my 2 stone award, it's been a long time coming - yay me.

Hope you're having a good week.

xxxx

Wow, well done you, thats a great achievement :) x

The reason why you might not be able to find a rose bush is it is not really the right time for planting. You need to wait until mid-Spetember really, and if it is likely that winter temps will drop below -10f (-23c) then wait until mid-April. It doesn't often get that cold in Yorkshire I don't think!

Fryers Roses (google them) will send roses by post and they are supposed to be an excellent supplier!

Hi SB,

Wow! A new puppy! Aww...that will give you something else to focus on, and what lovely company for your other dog x.

Sometimes I think it would have been better if we'd got 2 pups when we got Suki. I know its twice the expense and work, but they would have had eachother and never been lonely. We haven't left Suki on her own yet, and I know she's going to get stressed out the first few times, and the thought of that is stressing ME out! She's just a baby...

The reason why you might not be able to find a rose bush is it is not really the right time for planting. You need to wait until mid-Spetember really, and if it is likely that winter temps will drop below -10f (-23c) then wait until mid-April. It doesn't often get that cold in Yorkshire I don't think!

Fryers Roses (google them) will send roses by post and they are supposed to be an excellent supplier!

Thanks for the info Pommette and will google Fryers Roses, thank you.

xxx

Morning all,

Well been to wi this morning and only lost 1/2lb, I know it's better off than on but was a bit disappointed but never mind, head in gear and off for a walk now with the kids, hubby and the dog.

Will make an effort to do more exercise this week and see if that makes a difference next week. I set myself the target of having lost 2.5stones for when I go away which is in just under 3 weeks time now (thought I would have done better today) so that gives me 2 more weigh ins to lose 6lbs - tall order I know but I'll give it my best shot and with you all behind me I'm sure I'll do just fine.

Happy Bank Holiday - woo how lovely to have a lie in.

xxxxxxx

Well done on you loss, I'd happily take 1/2lb this week, altho with what I've consumed this weekend, I think it's doubtful!!

Can't believe your holidays are so close now, time is flying by and it will be here before you know it. 6lb is a tall order so don't beat yourself up over it. I think trying not to worry about it will help you.

PS - 77 days :D xxx

Morning All

I've not posted for a couple of days so thought I'd better!

Not much going on really, so far 100% on diet, would really love to get a good loss on Monday and the Monday after to set me up for my little trip with the girls. I'm so looking forward to it and thought to myself this morning, do you know what, I think you deserve a little me time. Is that selfish?:confused: Not sure it is really as I very (and I mean very) rarely have any time to myself and just 4 whole days to lay in the sun and just worry about me is sooo exciting. I'm not going to go mad whilst away but then I'm not going to be going mad counting syns. Food won't be a prob cos we'll bbq most nights so that's easy it's the booze so I'm going to stick to vodka and diet coke and we have a large pool so I aim to swim at least 20 lengths a day. We don't get back unitl Tuesday afternoon so will miss my usual Monday weigh in. I'm tempted to go on the Tuesday evening, just to get weighed and it's my consultant who does the Tuesday class too, then I won't have a total blow out until the following Monday. What do you think anyone?

Hope you're all having a fab week and I'll try and catch up with all your diaries at lunchtime or tonight.

Lots of love xxxxx

Well done on being 100%

Your allowed to let yourself go a little on holiday, just gotta remember not to go crazy - I'm saying this but no doubt I'll be naughty when I go Sunday :D I think it will be worth going to the Tuesday group, then you wont have to worry about booking holiday and will be able to get straight back into it easier??

Hope you have another great day being 100% :) xxx

Well done on the 100% proud of you. You can do this. And you have that fabby holiday to look forward to. Where are you going? I know you said but I cannot remember, mushy brain :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie

I'm going to Benalmadena, about 20 mins from Marbella - 11 girls, a big villa with a big pool - that's all I need for 4 whole nights!!

xxx

7 days til your holibags and where are you???

Hope your week's not too stressful xxxx

PS - 60 days down, 58 to go!!! xxx

Evening All

Sorry not posted for a while, I have fallen off the waggon this week with a 2lb gain :eek::eek: fully deserved, was hubby's birthday at the weekend so we indulged in some beer, wine, food and puddings so fully justified.

Anyway, back on track this week but only until my little trip away this Friday :D:D:D I cannot wait, still need to pack, sort money etc and going at 3am on Friday so running out of time a little but as soon as I leave here on Friday morning I'm on holiday! I'm back Tuesday afternoon so have told my C I will be attending her Tuesday evening class instead of Monday to next week to get me back on the straight and narrow.

Much love to you all, will report back after my trip.

xxxx

P.S OMG Mav can't believe we're over half way, that has gone so fast, he'll be home soon honey, hope you're doing ok and he is too, big hugs xxxx

Evening SB xx

Hope hubby had a nice birthday weekend x It was my birthday too on Sunday! :candle1:

I just want to wish you a wonderful time on your hols hunni xx :character00180:

Catch up with all your goss when you get back!!! :D

Back