Saddle Bags No More!

Miss SB - where for art thou??

Me no likey this new job when it doesn't even give you time to post... :(

How was week one of the challenge?? Should I be worried about competing with a great loss??!!

Miss you... My ticker went down today :bliss: :bliss: ;) xxxx

Hi Mav

Sorry I haven't posted, I really don't get time at work and we aren't allowed to 'abuse' the internet;) and don't get much chance at home.

Yes be afraid, be very afraid in the challenge - I lost 2.5lbs this week - woo hoo go me, feel totally back on plan now.

Only a quick post this evening, still not had tea and its 8pm, can't say as I'm that hungry to be honest though and didn't sleep too well the last couple of nights so think an early night in order.

We had to have one of our dogs put to sleep yesterday so feel very sorry for myself and the rest of us at the minute, I've cried that much over the last couple of days that my eyes are the size of breadcakes! God why is everything so crap all in one go?

Anyway, I'll stay on plan and keep plodding on.

Hope you're having a good week honey. How many days we on now? Hope bf is doing well and you're coping well.

Lots of love to you xxxx

Aww, so sorry to hear about your pooch, it's so sad when they have become part of the family. Hope you and your are ok xxx

N bugga about the great loss... i never get great losses like that, I lost 1/2lb... There is no way I'm gonna catch up unless your loss slows significantly lol. Oh well, you have to fit into your bikini before I do ;)

Hope you get a better sleep tonight, it's the worst feeling ever getting up on a morning having had a shitty sleep

Much love xxxxx

PS 89 days :bliss: xxxxxxxxx

Aww, so sorry to hear about your pooch, it's so sad when they have become part of the family. Hope you and your are ok xxx

N bugga about the great loss... i never get great losses like that, I lost 1/2lb... There is no way I'm gonna catch up unless your loss slows significantly lol. Oh well, you have to fit into your bikini before I do ;)

Hope you get a better sleep tonight, it's the worst feeling ever getting up on a morning having had a shitty sleep

Much love xxxxx

PS 89 days :bliss: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your lovely words Laura. She was very much part of the family but she was only 2 years old so still should have had plenty of years left in her, love her.

Don't give up on the challenge, I've got boozy weekends every weekend up until I go away with the girls so you never know.

I'm gonna have a cuppa and off to bed now and see if I can sleep any better.

89 - woo hoo racking them off now. Hope he's doing ok and you too.

xxxx

Firstly, big hugs about your hound :tear_drop:

Secondly, it's Sod's Law, when something is happy, something sad equals it out:)

And Thirdly, bloomin' well done on your weight loss xxxxx

Thanks Lynn, that's the only downside of having pets isn't it. Missing her loads so quiet in the house without her grunting and snoring and trailing water all over when she's had a drink, used to drive me mad but would give anything for that now :cry:

Thanks again for your support

xxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, yeah they sure do take a bit of our heart with them.

We still have our other dog, both Rotties, who has now taken to getting on the bed about 6am, even though we have a super king size bed, just not quite enough room for me, hubby and an 8stone Rottie, but will let him just for a couple of times then he's gonna have to get in his own bed - the dog not hubby!

Thanks again, much love to you, hope your diet is going well, I lost 2.5lbs this week so well pleased with that.

xxxx

I should imagine he's missing his friend bless him :cry: When Pip died Sherri searched for her for days :( we then had no dog for a year until I could bear it no more. We then had princess barky knickers.

Have another (((hug))) I remember it well. Their love is unconditional.

Wow. 2.5lb is fantastic :D way to go girl!! very proud of you and here if you need me xxxxx

Aww SB,

I'm so very sorry to hear your sad news hunni. It so tragic to lose a much loved pet at any age, but to lose one so young is very sad indeed :( I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight. It's a cliché I know, but time will gradually heal that hole in your heart xx

You've done very well to lose 2.5lbs this week chic...well done xx

Sorry SB about the loss of your rottie. I think most of us posting now have been there. I wept for 4 days when I lost my beautiful moggie and everyone at work thought I'd lost a close family member. Well I had, she was as much a part of our life as any family were.

Re taking up bed room. Said beautful moggie weighed a grand 5 lbs - even as a fully grown adult (people used to ask how old our lovely kitten was). She could take up half the bed so gawd knows what an 8 stone rottie manages. We couldn't banish her from the bedroom, short of putting a lock on the door, as she could open it from the outside by jumping up and grabbing the handle! Little ******!!!

((( hugs ))) from me too.

Just to echo everyone else, so sorry to hear about the loss of your lovely dog, it's tragic at any age but seems bang out of order with one so young, thinking of you and the family xx

Way to go on your loss that's absolutely great xxx

Aww thanks guys you are all so lovely and I know you all know how it feels, but thanks again for your lovely words.

I have said no more dogs now, we have Murphy who is two and Ruby would have been three in October, but I know that in the future we'll have another, just not yet, I think as she was only 2 it's hit us all very hard, the other Rotties we've had both got to 10/10.5 years old which you can understand a little better when the end comes but when she was two it seems so cruel. Someone at work (a lady who lost her dog so knows how it feels) suggested getting a rose bush for the garden as there are a few different ones called Ruby Ruby and Ruby Baby which I thought would be nice so gonna have a look into that at the weekend.

Slept loads better last night but think I was just knackered with broken nights sleep and tears :cry:

Much love to you all and will catch up with you all tonight after work, which, by the way, I am still loving, so busy and such lovely people, feel like I've been there forever.

Have a lovely day all xxxxxx

Glad to hear that you had a better nights sleep, and I think the rose bush is a beautiful idea xxxx

I love the rose bush idea SB xx. You'll never forget her of course, but it would be lovely to have a little memorial to her xx

I'm glad you're enjoying work now, its good to be busy and take your mind off things xx Have a good day xx

Rose bush is a brilliant idea. A nice way to remember a beloved family member. My mum's just done something similar (she just lost her 4 year old moggie to Feline aids) and it has really helped her. She feels she has something left of him.

Have a good weekend SB.

Morning SB xx

How are you doing today. I hope the pain of losing your lovely doggy has eased just a little, and that you're sleeping better now xx

Lots of love, Dawn xx

Morning SB xx

How are you doing today. I hope the pain of losing your lovely doggy has eased just a little, and that you're sleeping better now xx

Lots of love, Dawn xx

Hi Dawn

I can't believe a week has passed since we lost her, it's gone so fast. I'm sleeping loads better thanks but our other pooch is really missing her, he doesn't know what to do with himself so we are on the look out for another pup! And there was me saying no more, we won't rush into it we need to find the right one but we def need to find one! So anyone got any Rottie pups, give me a shout!

xxx

Back