Saddle Bags No More!

Dear SB, so glad you and hubby have been able to resolve things, remorse is good at least he appreciates he has been a git! Have a fab weekend hun. I know what it's like, maybe something in the air, mine has been a git too!

awww sweetie so pleased you talked :) Believe me we've had our moments we've been married 24 years this year... drives me insane at times, but you did the right thing discussing it . Now I am sure you will have a far better weekend :D and you get to leave your job this week to :D:D:D:D:D

Morning Jackie

Thank you for your support, you are so lovely xx:thankyou:

We have been together 18 years and I know him better than he knows himself.

Anyway, feel much better today, was up as soon as my alarm went off at 7, did a batch of ironing so not quite as much to do tonight although got about another 3 loads of washing to do and dry tonight :eek: need to get it done before we go away so we have clothes to take with us!! New washer working well already ;)

We are wanting to make the weekend as cheap as poss really cos we are skint, as are our friends that are coming with us so just taking plenty of fruit and salad, potatoes and some meat from the freezer. We're going to take some disposable bbq's with us I think or just cook in the oven and sit outside (fingers crossed), sounds lovely and chilled out to me, just what we need.

Will take some pics I promise and put them on here next week.

Oohh last day at work today :woohoo:

Have a lovely day - sorry I just realised I have done rather a long post on your diary - sorry my love - got carried away thinking I was on my own! xxx

:8855: :8855: you are on your own diary dafty!! All the excitement of leaving your job has gone to your head :8855: :8855:

you can leave long posts on my diary anyday anway as I love reading them :D here anytime if you need me. Have a fabby last day at work yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am so glad that you have sorted hubby out;), now you can go and enjoy your much needed weekend away xxxxx

Doh! I just realised that I was on my own diary - it's been a tough few days ;) I was having a blonde moment I think - no offense to any blondes on here of course xxxxxx

Doh! I just realised that I was on my own diary - it's been a tough few days ;) I was having a blonde moment I think - no offense to any blondes on here of course xxxxxx

I won't take any offence, particularly as mine is out of a bottle:8855::8855:

Oh dear sb..maybe you should hav a little lie down before you do anything else lol!

I'm pleased hubbs has seen the error of his ways...now you should be able to move forward. You already sound so much happier in your post...even if a little confused ...lol! ;)

Ha yep definately a little confusion today Dawn ;)

It's my last day at work and as usual I am sat doing nothing. Another girl in the office is going to be doing my work and a little of the work she does already. My boss was talking to her yesterday and he said there's loads that needs sorting out we're going to be so busy - cheeky ba$tard!! I'll give her 6 months and she'll have left too cos there is naff all to do. He has been giving her bits of work yesterday and all morning today - I am certainly not going to be sat here until half 5 today - no sir ee!! I've a mountain of washing to do at home and pack for our weekend away.

Hubby seems pretty much sorted Dawn, i.e. I've told him how it is, if he doesn't like it or not prepared to fall in - he can sod off!! All correct and ship shape this morning ;) We are looking forward to our weekend away, kids can't wait, they finish school today, they are having day off tom as we are going in the morning.

Have a fab day xxx

Have a fab weekend away hun, you deserve it. So glad you got things sorted with hubby, and that he is now seeing the error of his ways. I am the queen of being skint at the moment so I can totally relate to eating things that are already in the cupboards - I'm quite proud that I've only spent £15 in the last two weeks on groceries and that included deodrant and conditioner which I now consider luxuries!!!

Looking forward to seeing your photos when you return.

Hope you get finished nice and early today and that your boss gives you a nice bonus as a leaving gift... Maybe not then...!!!

Thanks for being a fab support to me the past couple of weeks too xxxxx

Have a fab weekend away hun, you deserve it. So glad you got things sorted with hubby, and that he is now seeing the error of his ways. I am the queen of being skint at the moment so I can totally relate to eating things that are already in the cupboards - I'm quite proud that I've only spent £15 in the last two weeks on groceries and that included deodrant and conditioner which I now consider luxuries!!!

Looking forward to seeing your photos when you return.

Hope you get finished nice and early today and that your boss gives you a nice bonus as a leaving gift... Maybe not then...!!!

Thanks for being a fab support to me the past couple of weeks too xxxxx

Aww thanks Mav, you're more than welcome.

I will be finishing early - no question! Don't think there will be any bonus on offer though - ah well never mind eh at least I'm out of here.

Will report back on Monday with hopefully at loss at lunchtime wi. Body magic all weekend and syn free food - that's the plan anyway.

xxxx

Aww thanks Mav, you're more than welcome.

I will be finishing early - no question! Don't think there will be any bonus on offer though - ah well never mind eh at least I'm out of here.

Will report back on Monday with hopefully at loss at lunchtime wi. Body magic all weekend and syn free food - that's the plan anyway.

xxxx

Are you not having a leaving party?

No - that fact that I am leaving is party enough for me!! :D

I'm hoping I can go shortly as I am doing absolutely nothing, well that's not strictly true I've been on here all day so far :eek:

xxxx

Hope you have a really lovely time away SB xx

Make some time to really chill out, and try to have some time alone with hubby too :candledinner:

It might be just what you both need xx

lots of love xxx

Hey SB

How did your last day go? I bet you are so pleased to be out of there now :)

Glad to hear that you and your hubby have spoken about things now... I think we will all agree with the fact that until you point it out in black and white to a man they dont tend to get it! Now you have made things abundantly clear to him hopefully for you things will change for the better :D

Have a fab time away and RELAXXXXXXXXXXX x x

Glad u have left the hell hole! Haha!

And fabulous that u took the time to talk to hubby and lay down the law of the land. I think a lot of couples don't talk enough and that's where problems brew!!! Well done and I hope he makes the effort and changes xxx

Have a great time away xxx

Hey SB..

Just been catchin up on your diary! sorry to hear youve been having a rough few days, but they seem to be all over now!:D

Congrats on leaving the job! Your Free!!

Have a great weekend! Relax!:)

Naomi!:)x

Back