Saggy boob syndrome!

sanicholl

Silver Member
I have managed to loose 24lb so far and I have noticed that the skin on my boobs is getting saggy is there anything to help this - apart from surgery.

I have large boobs (32 H - the last time I measured them) and they are already a bit droopy from my 2 pregnancies and I don't want them to get any worse!!

Mine look like tennis balls in socks when I don't have the support of a bra! I don't think there's anything to be done about it, if we had the choice of where the weight comes off every week none of us would choose our boobs! lol

Oh I wouldn't mind going down a few sizes, I used to be a 30DD and that was great as I could buy bras everywhere (and they didn't look they were made in a ship yard)! Its just I don't want them to be so saggy!!!!

OMG, I so know what you mean! The last time I did this, all the weight went from my boobs before anywhere else, and it's horrid. And since then I haven't long had a child, so god knows what will happen this time.

I will therefore watch this thread with anticipation for some miracle cure for when it happens this time. :cry:

Hugs
Jacqui

I have managed to loose 24lb so far and I have noticed that the skin on my boobs is getting saggy is there anything to help this - apart from surgery.

I had the same experience!! :mad:
I lost 70 pounds a few years ago and was not impressed by what it did to my boobs!! :cry:I found that by doing weight training in the arm region really helped me. :) Give it a whirl and see how it goes.

Scouzer. X

Cheers hun, I think I will try that as I know my OH has some weights hidden around the house somewhere from an exercise binge we went through a few years ago!

I would love to have great boobs again so anything is worth a try! Watch this space! x

I have tried the avon one ages ago and didn't really see any difference. I did however see a Gok Wan programme a while back testing them and the Avon one came out on top and worked a little on some people. I hope this helps!

Back