Saggy skin...When you get to goal....

She only had to wait 6 month for boobs and tummy tuck. Like I said it's down to you PCT. South of Tyne and wear do fund this, so I'm lucky I live here. The waiting list for gastric by pass on the other hand is miles long. It really depends where you live. Shocking really. My partners auntie has a gastric bypass last year and out PCT won't fund her tummy tuck because she didn't loose weight naturally, but coz my friend dieted and exercised she got one.

dee i'm currently on the list to have a breast reduction on the nhs i'm a JJ cup i have been told i can have it but my Bmi needs to be under 35 for this particular consultant to do it. I have had two childen one was 9LB12 born and both were by c section the second pregnancy has left me with two hernias one being the size of a rugby ball, to have this operation the consultant wants my bmi to be around 30 and if he does the op he has told me that i have to keep the weight off as i could undo all the work if i gain weight again. He doesnt realize that im hoping he'll do a stomach tuck while im on the table you never know. dont go having it till after you have had your family especially if you are paying for it go with gok for now.

She only had to wait 6 month for boobs and tummy tuck. Like I said it's down to you PCT. South of Tyne and wear do fund this, so I'm lucky I live here. The waiting list for gastric by pass on the other hand is miles long. It really depends where you live. Shocking really. My partners auntie has a gastric bypass last year and out PCT won't fund her tummy tuck because she didn't loose weight naturally, but coz my friend dieted and exercised she got one.

my sisters only having to wait around 6 months for her gastric bypass as its funded here (salford). my dads friend had one a couple of years ago and its made him so ill, hes in his 50's and looks 90. i would rather do it naturally to be honest and if i have flabby skin then at least i have something to remind me how well i have done xx

Totally agree lucinda, I wouldn't want an operation. I hate it when people say this diet is unhealthy, but I can think of many other things which are more harmful to your body when trying to lose weight. My partners auntie was 29 stone at 5th, she was 42 and was told she would die, her words were she didn't care and had given up on life. She has spurred me on not to end up like that where food is my only pleasure in life and that in the end will send me to an early grave.

i think my sisters around 21 stone, she has gained the weight since meeting her husband. shes very depressed and has been going to weight management, shes lost nearly 3 stone already. shes set to have her op any time now. its really sad when people get like that but i felt like that sometimes, your goal is so far away you feel you will never get there so whats the point in trying. but i'm in the right mind set now and i'm determined to get into a size 12! people at work have said to me that lipotrim is dangerous but i just tell them its closely monitored by the chemist and its more dangerous to be morbidly obese! xx

i think my sisters around 21 stone, she has gained the weight since meeting her husband. shes very depressed and has been going to weight management, shes lost nearly 3 stone already. shes set to have her op any time now. its really sad when people get like that but i felt like that sometimes, your goal is so far away you feel you will never get there so whats the point in trying. but i'm in the right mind set now and i'm determined to get into a size 12! people at work have said to me that lipotrim is dangerous but i just tell them its closely monitored by the chemist and its more dangerous to be morbidly obese! xx
I totally agree..... being obese is so much more dangerous....

This diet is not for everyone.... but if you have any health issues they wouldn't even let you start it!!!

Theres plenty of ketogenic diets out there.... body builders follow ketogenic diets!!! But no-one seems to bug them about it!! Lol...

Different things work for different people and this is the only diet that has ever worked for me!!!

For me LT is not just about the low cal/ketosis...

Its about teaching myself that i can't have everything i want ALL the time.... and that if want a treat and i dont want to put weight on i have to exercise more..... Its made me realise the bad things i ate.... the good things that i ate too much of.... the things i drank too much of (Wine) and the things i didn't drink enough of (Water!!!)

Lipotrim has certainly been a lesson for me... a chance to sit back and look at my life!!! And to regain control of it!!!

I honestly think its saved my life!!! That sounds dramatic doesn't it.... but i was on a very slippery slope!!!

Sorry to go on!!! x

Wow well said Dee!!! xx

I totally agree..... being obese is so much more dangerous....

This diet is not for everyone.... but if you have any health issues they wouldn't even let you start it!!!

Theres plenty of ketogenic diets out there.... body builders follow ketogenic diets!!! But no-one seems to bug them about it!! Lol...

Different things work for different people and this is the only diet that has ever worked for me!!!

For me LT is not just about the low cal/ketosis...

Its about teaching myself that i can't have everything i want ALL the time.... and that if want a treat and i dont want to put weight on i have to exercise more..... Its made me realise the bad things i ate.... the good things that i ate too much of.... the things i drank too much of (Wine) and the things i didn't drink enough of (Water!!!)

Lipotrim has certainly been a lesson for me... a chance to sit back and look at my life!!! And to regain control of it!!!

I honestly think its saved my life!!! That sounds dramatic doesn't it.... but i was on a very slippery slope!!!

Sorry to go on!!! x
:D So very true!! Well said !! :)

Yeah Dee exactly!!! I was the same. After i ate that pizza on friday, i felt so sick all the cheese and fat and it made me feel awful afterwards. After a few bites i acctually felt full and should of stoped when my boday said so but i carried on and slipped back into my old habit of finishing everything on the plate which was piled up to start with. Its made the think how I was and how I dont want to be and I need to control my self. Ive only been on liptrim 3.5 weeks now and that habit is still not broken. Hopefully when i reach my goal that my mind set will change

Its made the think how I was and how I dont want to be and I need to control my self. Ive only been on liptrim 3.5 weeks now and that habit is still not broken. Hopefully when i reach my goal that my mind set will change

I absolutely think it will change - probably well before you reach goal, too. For myself, I've had a break about 2 months in. I was a bit nervous about slipping back into old habits, but thankfully I've realised I'd already changed. Maybe not quite enough, yet, but I'm well on my way... I was able to resist many things, even when my bf and parents were around me - I was able to see their bad habits and recognise them, and it made me confident that I was doing the right thing.

Already, you can see the habit for what it is - I think that's half the battle, so be proud of that. Ok, you slipped, but you've learnt from the experience and next time you'll know to try a different approach. Maybe you'll put a smaller slice on your plate and put the rest of it well out of the way before you even start eating. Maybe you'll go for different toppings. Maybe make sure you have a massive bowl of salad or veg to fill up with between each bite of the pizza... Whatever - you'll think about it and you'll come up with ideas and approaches that work for you. It WILL happen. You WILL be back in control. Just try to remember that every temptation or slip-up is there to be a lesson you can learn from.

You're on your way! :girlpower:

Best of luck,
Marianne x

When I started this diet I discovered that I am considered super, super morbidly obese. It was such a shock. Like your sister I have a huge amount to loose (half my body weight) and I have become easily de-motivated with every other diet I have tried because I have so much to loose. With lipotrim I have lost 3st in 6 weeks, I feel fantastic, full of energy and I am wearing clothes I haven't worn for years. I know I still have a long way to go but seeing the great results from this diet keep me motivated. I've even joined a gym to work on my flabby bits! I just want to make sure I never put it back on again.

Wow, Hockeynut - what a result in such a short time! That's brilliant... So glad you're off to a great start and I hope you keep that motivation for the rest of your journey. Lots of mini goals along the way, perhaps? :)

Mx

Thank you so much Shinypurple. Next mini target is to fit into the clothes from the bag of 'next size down' clothes! I am so glad I found this website. Everyone is so supportive and helpful.

When I started this diet I discovered that I am considered super, super morbidly obese. It was such a shock. Like your sister I have a huge amount to loose (half my body weight) and I have become easily de-motivated with every other diet I have tried because I have so much to loose. With lipotrim I have lost 3st in 6 weeks, I feel fantastic, full of energy and I am wearing clothes I haven't worn for years. I know I still have a long way to go but seeing the great results from this diet keep me motivated. I've even joined a gym to work on my flabby bits! I just want to make sure I never put it back on again.
Bloody well done!!!! Thats amazing!!! Keep it up hun!!! : ) xxxx

I've been told too that this diet is dangerous but I've failed to lose weight on any others so I'm going to see myself. Is there any real sucess stories on this would love to know how people are getting on a year down the line from starting

lenny79 said:
I've been told too that this diet is dangerous but I've failed to lose weight on any others so I'm going to see myself. Is there any real sucess stories on this would love to know how people are getting on a year down the line from starting

Hiya,
Have a look on lipotrim 100% forum and right at the top there is a post called ... My 100% experience/opinion.... That's all I needed to know. Hope that helps xx

Have a good search round.... the maintenance threads.... there's a few inspirational pics threads also hun xxx

Thanks guys I am a member of a parents forum and when I told them Tuesday I was going doing this I got an awful reaction. Was told I was lazy, and this was for v overweight ppl and my hair would fall out and that it eats into ur muscle and glycen stores( spelt wrong) and I would put it all back on and more. It really upset me but I had paid my money and I just wanted to give it a go I'm down about my weight, very much so at times, and prior to me having kids I was 8 n half stone and I used to run marathons n half marathons and never worried about food. But life changes and some times ppl get in ruts I had two kids since 2008 and I put on most of my weight when pregnant. I've tried so hard the past 12 months and ate good and lost a bit but I'm at same weight now with a good few weeks and I just can't shift it. I've gone into early menopause at 31years of age and I've been put on hrt and I think that has stopped me on my tracks. Any how's ill be back soon!

Ignore them... Look at the girls on here!!! We're here!!! We're doin it... Or have done it! This diet is not for everyone!!! But its the ONLY thing that has worked for me!!! We talk about this regularly!!! Is the diet as dangerous as being overweight??? X

Ya I swear they nearly ate me alive but I'm doing it any way. Have to do something. Thanks for getting back I'm off work for next two days to get through this!

Back