Saggy skin!!!

fifi70

Silver Member
AAAAAARRRRRGGHH my tummy has got saggy skin, and I'm really peed off about it. I've just been looking at surgery sites, but its soooo blooming expensive. Do you reckon that creams that say they will tighten the skin actually work? If they do I might just have to go with that option. I'd reckon there's another 2lb of surplus skin which I want rid of. I was told 16 years ago after a c-section that my tum would never be the same again, but this is taking the michael. I WANT THIS SKIN GONE, NOW. Strop over :cry::cry::cry:
Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated, (clean suggestions mind!!)xx

Do you think it will tone up hun?? it may do! xxx

Aww hunni ...is it realy that bad??!?! i have baby skin which when i as slim i had to tuck into my jeans....it could just be something you have to live with?
Is it really bad enough to have an op darling?
Not sure about the creams never tried them!!

you need some of my special cream rubbing in but you must shake the container well xxx

It has helped me Fi, i had a c section and still have a numb patch where the scar is! That was where i gained most weight and now its toning nicely, just hammer it hun xx

Fi you talked me out of surgery, bugger lugs lol, lets go together! x

Hahaha Millie does it to my boobs:eek: is that normal for an 18month old girl lol xxx

Same here Fi my boobs need help, lots probably! However id prefer that to being fat xx

Lol ta hun glad its not just me! she says boobies loads haha xx

hahahaha bless him, Millie had just found her...you know lol x

Back