Saggy skin!!!

I was asked the question a few years ago 'mummy where's your willy' bless him

bless, a girlfreind once said that to me:eek: x

I have been using the Boots Time Delay stuff for a month and i would say it has helped quite a bit. Course, skin with no elasticity is just that but i do think it has helped a bit.

yes been rubbing the firming lotion on my chest and stomach and it does seem to be helping so i'd say get someone to warm their hands and get started ASAP

Hows your hair Fi??
Think mine is slightly improving..getting see through though seriously, started taking vits x

I have same prob as you had Tracey. Had sections with all my kids and have that bit of numbness at my scar and the dreaded saggy belly bit!! What is it you do to get rid of it? I still have alot of fat there too tho. Just dont want to get too thin just to lose it (yes, i do think there is such thing everyone!!) xx

hi fi, you could try a course of body wraps that helps firm the skin and the creams and stuff in the wraps penetrate the skin to help strengthen the elastic and collagen in the the 2ndary layers

Exactly Rhian, i had to refeed as i was getting too thin in some areas, i do lots of crunches to tone my tum, its hard but if you stick at it it works xxx

Multi vits hun but i think ts vit E you need x

Exactly Rhian, i had to refeed as i was getting too thin in some areas, i do lots of crunches to tone my tum, its hard but if you stick at it it works xxx

Cheers hun. Now to just get em done....maybe tomorrow!!! Night xxx

Back