Total Solution Sailing to success

How's today been for you!

Good day today thanks Katie...it's just Tuesdays I struggle with!

Did a Zumba class this evening and managed to keep up with most of it. That was my first structured exercise for some years and I loved it. Very latin dance based. I had ballroom and latin lessons when I was a child so some of the moves and rhythmns came back to me. Will do that class again when I get back from hols.

Hope to get back into ketosis in time for WI on Friday.

I really struggle with Tuesdays too. It's funny, huh? I wish I could put my finger on what the trigger is, then maybe I could get some control of it. Either way, I figure each time we have a blip, we have the chance to learn more about our food behaviours and look into changing them.

I used to love dance classes, really enjoyed them. I should probably look into doing it again actually. . . . Fingers crossed for WI for you

Exactly CM. Each time I have a blip I learn that 1) I have no willpower and 2) I cannot be trusted with food!! Boy I have a long journey ahead of me.

But I am quite a positive soul and I have also realised that I am determined to look and feel better and like so many others here we have a great deal of perserverance. Every day I read that someone is restarting...I think that takes guts. And I'm also learning to draw a line each time and move on rather than beat myself up about giving in.

I love exercise if its something I enjoy. I don't get any pleasure in pounding a treadmill in a windowless gym but I don't mind a gentle jog along the clifftop in the summer. I have attempted Zumba before but some of the classes resembled tribal rain dances! With last nights class I had the SCD theme tune in my head and visualised Artem by my side...

So if nothing else this last month has dusted off my mojo. I have way more energy and started to exercise again...and lost well over a stone. Just the small matter of the scales tomorrow :eek:

Exercise is make or break for me when on this type of diet. Feeling fitter and lighter really does help in staying on track x

How's your weekend going Jac x

Back