Sainsburys Chicken and Vegetable Broth

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi,

Does any one know the syns value of sainburys chicken and vegetable broth.

Nutritional Values per 100g

35 kcal
protein 3.6g
carbs 3.2g
fat 0.7g
fibre 0.9g

300g per portion.

It has a lot of free food in it, Water; Potato; Onion; Carrot (8%); Chicken (6%); Chicken Stock; Swede (3%); Celery; Green Beans (3%); Savoy Cabbage (2%); Broccoli (2%); Peas (2%); Spinach (2%)

I know it was only 3pro points on weight watchers but no idea of the syns. Can anybody please help me!? I dont have access to a calculator.

Thanks so much :)

Theres no free food allowance on shop bought soups so it's a straight 1 syn per 20 calories :-(

On the syns calculator online i remember it asking me to include any free food before it calculated the amount of syns.

It is definatley not worth 5 syns though lol. I do like it but not that much i'd rather have a packed of monster munch haha x

If you look at the info that goes with the syn calculator there is a list of products that do not get an allowance and soups feature there along with jars of sauces, pizza, shop bought sandwiches and quite a few other things

I agree shop bought soups are not worth the syns although some can be used as a heb option :)

If you look at the info that goes with the syn calculator there is a list of products that do not get an allowance and soups feature there along with jars of sauces, pizza, shop bought sandwiches and quite a few other things

I agree shop bought soups are not worth the syns although some can be used as a heb option :)

I must have missed that bit! Nevermind.

Thanks for the info x

Back