Saksred Diary

Thanks Mini and Roch.

I now have a terrible taste in my mouth - like washing up liquid!!!!

S.x

Phew - Glad that's over.....

Got over the weekend WITHOUT succumbing to my cravings:)
Kept myself busy doing other things:
  • Spring cleaning wardrobes
  • Cleaning out cupboards
  • Painting my utility room - only meant to clear it but thought what the hell!
  • catching up on house accounts.
  • Sons football on Sunday, and
  • Made some birthday cards for family:D
My husband thinks I have been posessed by the Cleaning Monster, but he's not moaning that much.

Didn't come onto the forum as felt too frustrated with myself and would have only ranted and raved!!!!!

Got third weigh in tonight - Watch this space....................

Saksred.xxx

Third Weigh In

Lost 4lbs - 20lbs in total.

Need to start exercising now!

Take care

Saksred.x

Fabulous weight loss Saksred - Well done :D

Good luck with the exercising

Day 22

Feeling a bit odd at the moment, after having such an explosion of energy am starting to feel tired again. In bed at 8.30 last night shattered. I don't remember this before, I only remember having energy all the time.

I also keep dreaming about food. I keep dreaming that I binge on different types of food and go off my diet, only to have to start again!!! then I wake up. Do you think this is my sub conscious chatterbox coming into my dreams and put me off as it is not succedding in the day, (albeit it is still there in the day) I am having to be so bloody strong - it hurts!

Any ideas?

Saksred.x

I'm really hungry and want to and eat:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My husband has made a stew for dinner this evening - do you think I wil get away with it???

S.x

It is not worth it!!!

I do think at times it is very hard and I know if I keep at it I will finish sooner rather than later.

Last year so many times I let the chatter box have its own way.

But time is flying and this summer I have promised myself I am not going to be fat!!!

I want back in the nice slim clothes feeling good!!!

There is down days and up days but I think if you eat now seeing your doing so well you will be disappointed in yourself.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini

I have bought some You are what you eat fruit and nuts from the work vending machine, but have just given them away after reading your mail and personal note.

So thank you thank you.

Will give the stew a miss tonight and have my soup and see how I feel in the morning.

Saksred.xx

Thanks Beverley for replying to message. x

Have had CD Veg soup, bypassed stew and gave fruit and nuts away:sigh:

Feeling a little better but not much - thanks for listening though...:( :( :(

Take care

Saksred.x

Day 23

Well - I am afraid I did eventaully succumb but only had two thin slices of turrkey and some cucumber - better than stew and fruit/nuts, and hopefully hasn't kicked me out of ketosis will check later.

I have to say it did make me feel better and maybe it was my bodys' way of telling me I needed just something a bit extra?

Feeling much better today, ready to face the world again - yesterday was really tough.

Onwards and upwards.........

Saksred.x

Had weigh in tonight and lost only 2lbs, thought it would have been more as have also been 100%, apart from the turkey slice and cucumber, but surely that wouldn't have made a difference!!!!

Got home a bit naffed off and have had some brocolli, green beans, asparagus, tuna and tomatoe, (and two slices of bread). :break_diet: Everything else was okay apart from the bread:(

I guess tomorrow is another day.............

Hope you are all getting on well.

Take care

Saksred.x

Monday - after above:
Chunky Kitkat:(
5 After Eights:(
Curly Wurly:(

Tuesday:
Good all day on a team building day all around london, really difficult to drink water then..........:)

Bella Italia
Very large glass of red wine:(
Starter (mixed, included garlic bread, cheese, artichoke, sun dried tomatoes):(
Pasta and Meatballs:(
Tiramasu:(
Cafe Latte:(

Later..... Baileys and southern comfort!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

I didnt feel guilty, and really enjoyed it. I think I have got it out of my system and back into it today - Gotta keep going - Long way to go.

Positive bit of news - I have gone down two holes on my belt.:)

Hope everyone okay - would be nice to hear how you are getting on.

Take care

Saksred.x

Add a Meal disaster

Add a Meal:
Wednesday - really good (especially after trip to london):D
Thursday- Crunchie, Crisps, Big Mac and chips, 2 cookies, cheese strings (don't even like them), Mini Chedders, and I think that was it.

Lost the plot!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Think I am going to give up this weekend and start again on Monday:( :( :( :( :(

Feeling really blue.:sigh: :mad: :confused: :(

Saksred.x

Anyone there?:break_diet:

:( :( :(

Anyone there?:break_diet:
Hey chick I'm here :)

How you feeling?

So you've faltered, don't worry about it, you're just human. Now pick yourself up and dust yourself down and regain control.

A few mistakes does not mean you have to throw in the towel, just stop right now and you'll feel better. Wake up feel refreshed and start a new day :)

HI Saksred,

I find AAM week very hard to do myself and it seems to throw me off the wagon big time. Got through it the last time not too badly, but not perfect either.

When you come out of ketosis the hunger does hit you hard and eating simple carbohydrate make things worse as I have found:(

Make up your mind to take this weekend off and cut down on the carbs as this will make it easier to start again on Monday.

Just also wanted to say that your 2lb. loss was good and that the weight does not come off the same each week.

Some weeks it can be a bit better than others.

Hugs:hug99:

All is not lost!

Love Mini xxx

Sorry you had such a rough week ... can you identify why???

I had been good up until tonight - then blew it with home made soup and profeterols .......... feel fed up and annoyed with myself.

Have your weekend off - don't be too bad - then get back on again on Monday.

1. Dont know how to change my titles
2. Am really crying because I have let myself so down - and drunk
3. Thought I had lost you all because my diary was so boring
4. Sorry Sorry Sorry
5. I know I can do this - I really know I can
6. Help!!
7. Take care and thanks for your messages
8. Maybe I don't know ho wto use the forum properly

S.xxx:tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

Back