Saksred Diary

How exciting - I woke up this morning and thought this time tomorrow I am starting CD. I am going to see CDC this evening for my packs.

This time next week I will wake up even more happy, as I should be a bit lighter.

I think I have got my head around it now - just want to get on and do it.

I know I have a tough week ahead with starting CD and the funeral - but I CAN DO IT:D .

Wish me luck.

Saksred.x

Yey! Good luck - you WILL DO IT!

:D

Thank you, Thank you.

Have picked up packs, not too impressed with CDC, bit of a slap dash attitude, however will persevere.

Got weighed, and OMG:eek: !!!!!!!

Have about 5stone to lose - it's going to be a long journey - Day One tomorrow.............

Take Care

Saksred.x

Day One Over

Hi Chaps

Just a quick catch up.

Well that's day one over and done with, won't be going there again. Got a bit of a headache so am going to bed early.

Day Two - Come on...............:) :) :)

Take care

Saksred.x

Hi Chaps

Just a quick catch up.

Well that's day one over and done with, won't be going there again. Got a bit of a headache so am going to bed early.

Day Two - Come on...............:) :) :)

Take care

Saksred.x

Well done for getting through day one :) How's your day two going?

Kxx

Hi Everyone

Sorry not been around for the last few days a hell of alot has been going on.

Day Two Weds - started on a two day course - all went well and stuck to SS:)

Day Three Thurs - Son ill in the morning, not going to school, had to get him to my mother in law's forgot packs:eek: :eek: On day two of the course and because so busy in the morning, didnt even have my first one at home.... Desperation, so had a light lunch of tuna flakes, turkey, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoe. Not too much, but then the apple cruble summoned me - and ate it:sigh: :sigh: . Felt soooo awful and the thought of it on my tummy, I chucked it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know wrong thing to do and did feel better. That evening was my cousin going into the church for the funeral - very sad:tear_drop:, had soup before went and a hot chocolate with packs when got home, went to bed with a headache from crying.

Day Four - Funeral Day. Had pack before I went and was more prepared than previous day, had packs in the car with me. Funeral service was absolutely lovely, very moving and spiritual. Coped well for most of the day - didn't drink, although desperately wanted a glass of wine, kept to the water. I only had two slices of turkey from the buffet to keep me going until I had my soup at about 7pm ish. Had hot chocolate with pack went to bed absolutely drained from the day.

Day Five - Sat, well this morning I had colonic hydrotherapy, it was one of the goals I had put in before I started to keep me motivated on my first week. Well it was....... different!!
Feeling quite good, kept to my packs, and drinking plenty of water. Feeling hungry tonight, am tryping to keep those sabotaging thoughts away, I have got to keep going.

Sorry it's a long post, but had a few things to say, I have to go out now but I will try and catch up later.

Take care

Saksred.xx

Hey you've done brilliantly! I'm so glad the funeral went well and you did fantastically for getting through it with only a couple of pieces of turkey - well done you!!! :)

I'd love to hear more on the colonic - I've been really considering it but think I'd be embarrassed with my big belly :eek:

Hi Kath

I'll post a seperate thread about the colonic experience, but to be fair it doesn't matter what size you are the practioners have seen everything, and bearing in mind you are a lower BMI than me, you have nothing to lose.

I don't know what you want from doing it, as what I had expected to feel didnt necessarily happen. I expected to be floating on air and feeling really light - but I felt cleansed and clean, which isn't bad it was just different.

If you are serious then check it out - I would have another one!!!:)

Take care

Saksred.x

First Weigh In

Hi

Had first weigh in last night and feel absolutely delighted - I have lost 10lbs, even after my little mishap last week, guess the colonic helped. :D :D :D

It was a tough week, but I did it and feel even more determined to be 100%.:cool:

I know I won't lose as much again but it's a good start.

Thanks for your support, couldn't do it without the forum...

Take care

Saksred.x

Day 8 on the CD Diet (imagine it's in a Newcastle accent);)

Bought some ketostix today, tried it out and it shows that I am not in Ketosis!!! can't work that one out. The pack is in date till 06//08. Will try again in the morning.

Still coping, have had lots of sleep, it is unusual for me to have put the computer on, I would normally be thinking of going to bed.

I am really struggling this time round, I keep having to really give myself a talking to as my sabotaging thoughts keep haunting me. Got to keep going.

Hope everyone is going okay.

Take care

Saksred.xx

Day 10 on the CD Diet

Things going well at the moment, not feeling hungry, but still having to deal with the chatterbox.

Last night I was walking into my living room and out of habit went to go to the fruit bowl to pick up something to eat! Although it was only fruit I really had to consciously say to myself that I couldn't have it - it really hurt!! It wasnt because I was hungry, it was just a reactive habit.

This diet is starting to show me where my reactive habits kick in, especially at work. For me it's becuase I am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to startworking out strategies to overcome this specific big step for me. Any suggestions welcome, especially for work.

Take care

Saksred.x

Day 13 on the CD Diet

Can't believe have been on CD for nearly two weeks, 2nd weigh in tomorrow, hope all is well.

Got into an old pair of jeans, so I think things are going the right way.

Had a heart to heart with my hubby last night about our relationship and where it is going, quite soul searching and hard, but we have come out better for it.(told him I was leaving him on xmas day!)

Hope everything is going well for everyone, would be nice to hear from you...

Take care

Saksred.xx

Second Weigh In

Got weighed this evening and have lost another 6lbs:D :D :D

I feel great - nearly succumbed on Saturday though, with a big glass of red wine and nachos, but yesterday took 6 hours to clear my bedroom out and sort out my old slim clothes to what I can wear at the moment - a bit depressing.
But at least it gives me something visual to aim for whenever I get the nerve, or sabotaged.....;)

How is everyone getting on?

Take care

Saksred.x

Day 18

Had a really weird dream last night all about eating!!!:eek:

I was at work with a big group and it was a buffet lunch and all I could do was to eat and eat and eat and drink coke - lots of it!!!!

I know dreaming is to do with your sub-conscious, but I am not feeling hungry so don't know what would have triggered this off.

Has anyone else had this?

Everything else going well and still sticking 100% to the diet, feeling great and the energy is definately kicking in. Will start exercising soon, got one of those lateral thigh trainers - as advertised on TV!!

Take care

Saksred.xx

Last edited:
I feel sick and think I want to eat something desperately.:(

It's TOTM and normally at this time I crave for sugary things and carbs..........

Any help??????

Saksred.x

Hun you have done so well and are on day 18 you dont want to give in to your chatterbox working overtime.
Could you not have a hot drink and maybe add a couple of sweetners or have a cd water flavourings made hot that tastes just like hot ribena and there is something comforting about it.
Or maybe make one of your packs into a muffin and add a sweetner to give you the sweetness you are craving.
Just remember we r all here so just stay online and chat 2 us instead of giving in to your cravings.
Take care xxx

Sorry your not feeling very well with totm...The best thing you could take now without breaking your diet is to have a nice warm cup of brewed Peppermint tea.

Menstrual Cramps
Peppermint has the potential to influence menstrual periods and, because it relaxes muscles, may help to relieve painful cramps.

Peppermint

Love Mini xxx

Back