Sallyannetag's Re-start Food Diary

Well ive got an abscess in my belly button :eek: The doc has given me anti-biotics for it however if they dont work ive to go to hospital to have it sliced and drained!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Got home from work last night and we had obviously run out of oil as the house was freezing! Went and got a couple of emergency drums and my boyfriend bled the boiler! Big mistake the flipping oil was spurting out everywhere. Had to turn it off and the wee stopper thing was broken! So i phoned the landlord to come out and fix it! He arrived last night at 9.15! I was absolutely freezing by that stage! :sigh:

Anyway it got fixed and I eventually got warm by getting into bed with the electric blanket on! :D

Cant wait until this evening, i am getting my hair dyed. Now I have naturally grey hair:eek: which hasnt been dyed since before Xmas!!! One of my old scouts is doing hairdressing at tech and needed a model so i am obliging!!! Cant wait to see what she does!

Tuesday 21st February - EE

Breakfast:
Strawberries, kiwi, blueberries with muller light yoghurt.

Lunch:
Stirfry made with soy sauce, passata, peppers, chicken and noodles. Apple

Dinner:
Baked ham, potato gratin (HEa) and veg.

Got my hair done last night, I love it! :D

Wednesday 22nd February - EE

Breakfast:
Porridge (HEb) with water and sweetner.

Lunch:
Pasta with veg & apple.

Dinner:
Unsure as yet because I have to do a meeting tonight and I will be getting fed there! Might go for the vegetarian option seeing as its Ash Wednesday!

Oops aint been on in a week! Flat out in work. Went to class tonight lost another 2.5lb and got slimmer of the month for February! Am delighted!

Wednesday 29th February - EE

Breakfast:
Porridge (HEb) with water and sweetner.

Lunch:
Pork with rice & veg.

Dinner:
Slimming world wedges, curry with broccoli, peppers and mushrooms & cheese (HEa)

Forgot to post yesterday, my job is seriously getting in the way of my minimins habit!!! :p

Spent last night helping my cousin deliver invites for her mum's surprise 50th birthday party in April! I hope to have lost another good bit since then so will have to buy something new for the occasion. :D

Im aiming to lose 8.5lbs in March although its my birthday next weekend but if I can choose the food wisely and use my syns on alcohol hopefully ill be ok!

Thursday 1 March - EE

Breakfast:
Porridge (HEb) with milk (HEa) & sweetner

Lunch:
Leftover chicken medley (chicken, peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, passata, stock and pasta) and an apple

Dinner:
Curry made with chicken, curry powder, chilli powder, stock and brown rice

Syns:
Half can of Strongbow (4) and pkt D'Lite crisps (3.5) = 7.5

Last edited:
Ive gotten quite bad at updating this over the weekend! So had a goodish weekend, couple nights out but stuck to magners lite so not so bad! Foodwise was good until last night I had a chicken burger with garlic bites oops! Went for 3 mile walk on Saturday as the weather was beautiful. Was venturing out for one this morning but it started raining so might do day 1 again of 30 day shred now that im able to do the star jumps withough hurting myself! :D

Monday 5th March - EE

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (Heb) with milk (Hea), sweetner and strawberries, kiwi, grapes and blueberries.

Lunch:
Pasta 'n' sauce & more fruit

Dinner:
Chicken noodle stir fry. Roulade for dessert.

Didnt do the 30 day shred, had a night on the sofa watchin all the soaps, delish!!! :D
Im stuck in my mum's house today waiting on the oilman coming!!! Boring!!!

Tuesday 6th March - EE

Breakfast:
2 slices nimble (Heb) with slice of ham. Apple

Lunch:
Vegetable soup

Dinner:
Homemade burgers with bacon, cheese (Hea), salad and sw chips

thanks missus, its on Saturday!

Well went to weigh in and lost another 3.5lbs this week - am delighted with how easy it is this time around! Also got slimmer of the week - unfortunately there were a few oranges, orange mullerlight and cherry mullerlight which I dont like but i can palm these off on the boyfriend!

Just made chicken stir fry and it was lush.

Wednesday 7th March - EE

Breakfast:
Omelette with peppers & cheese (Hea)

Lunch:
Homemade veg soup with allison roll (Heb)

Dinner:
Chicken stir fry with oriental stir fry mix

Have been completely off plan since Thursday!!! :eek:

Went out to an Italian place for dinner with work ones for my birthday on Thursday night. Friday night I had chinese. Saturday night I had copious amounts of wine and dinner at a restaurant and last night I had chinese!!! Also had some cake on Friday night and two pieces of chocolate cake yesterday!!! :D

Monday 12th March - EE

Breakfast:
Porridge (HEb) with milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Lettuce, peppers and ham. Strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, grapes with muller light yoghurt.

Dinner:
Diet coke chicken with brown rice & veg.

Last edited:
hehehe... are you still drunk? Water isn't a heA silly! Hope you had a good birthday and good work getting the line drawn xx

haha that should have been milk!!!

Thanks I had a great birthday thanks. x

Tuesday 13th March - EE

Breakfast:
Strawberries, grapes, kiwi and muller light yoghurt.

Lunch:
2 slices nimble (HEb), slice of low fat cheese (HEa), ham. Apple

Dinner:
Pork chops with baby boiled potatoes and veg.

Syns:
Can of strongbow - 8

Last edited:
Well its weigh-in tonight. Thinking its def gonna be a put on - poss around 4lbs but sure I can lose that again!!! I had an awesome weekend so I cant complain if ive put on. :D

This week im going to have to be extra good as its St Patrick's day on Saturday and im off work on Monday so it'll be a major drinking session weekend. :eek: So long as I am sensible with food choices, hopefully it'll not all go awry!!!

Wednesday 14th March - EE

Breakfast:
Porridge (HEb) with water

Lunch:
Chicken, noodles, peppers and sauce made with passata, spices and stock. Strawberries & kiwi with muller light yoghurt.

Dinner:
Baked potato, beans and cheese (HEa)

Managed to only put 2lbs on last night which I am delighted about. :D

Onwards and downwards!!!

Thursday 15th March - EE

Breakfast:
Mint muller yoghurt with strawberries and kiwi.

Lunch:
Lettuce, peppers, egg, sweetcorn and ham salad. Strawberries and kiwi.

Dinner:
Diet coke chicken with rice and sw chips.

Oops been missing in action. weigh-in again tonight, not sure how its gonna go as was out on St Patrick's day and the day after!

So ill just take whatever it is on the chin then get back into the swing of things tomorrow!!! :D

Hey things going ok, I lost one of the lbs last week so hoping to lose the other along with some more this week. My internet at home isnt working at the minute which is why updating my diary isnt happening either!!!

It is absolutely beautiful here today and has been the last couple of days. I spent Saturday afternoon face painting for a load of kids at a birthday party and yesterday had taken the scouts to Belfast for a cycle ride. They cycled and I drove the bus! However I had to park the bus outside and walk 2 miles up and 2 miles back to the place that we were having a bbq!

It was an absolutely gorgeous day. I had two magners lite in the bar afterwards then came home and finished a pasta bake. I was really hungry a little later so as there was nothing else in the fridge I had a baked potato with cheese. Yummy.

Monday 26th March - EE

Breakfast:
Strawberries and kiwi with muller light yoghurt.

Lunch:
Lettuce, ham, cheese (Hea), allinson roll (Heb)

Dinner:
Doing a meeting tonight so there is a buffet on offer! I have brought a chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce and will take some of the plain griddled chicken that comes with the buffet to put into it.

Wos working late last night - didnt get finished til 10.30 so was exhausted by the time I came home. Had a wee catch-up on Facebook and a can of Diet Coke before retiring to bed!

Tuesday 27th March - EE

Breakfast:
Bran Flakes (HEb) with milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Salad - lettuce, ham, sweetcorn, baby potatoes, pasta

Dinner:
Chicken Stir-fry with veg

Spent an hour and a half last night ironing!!! Yuck! Although had a wee glass of wine out of my syns while doing so it wasnt so bad!!!

Its weigh-in tonight, not sure how its gonna go but hopefully ill lose! Its my boyfriend's birthday today but I have only bought him a card as he wont tell me what he wants! Ive asked him if he wants to go away for a weekend, go for dinner etc to no avail! So im just maybe gonna buy him a jumper and it'll do him rightly!

Wednesday 28th March - EE

Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEb) with milk (HEa) and strawberries

Lunch
Salad - lettuce, ham, sweetcorn, pasta and baby boiled potatoes

Dinner
Fish curry with rice

Well lost a pound last week, happy enough although in March I lost a grand total of 3.5lbs but hey at least its off me!!! I had quite a busy weekend, was bivying with the scouts on Friday night. We hiked about 2 miles then slept out under the stars. Then hiked back on the Saturday morning. I went out for a few drinks on Sunday night but synned them. Hoping for a loss tomorrow night - even 1lb is good as it all adds up. I think ive kinda got out of the SW way a little since my birthday. However last night I made mint aero and crunchie cheesecake for work and kept washing my hands so that I wouldnt lick the chocolate off them! Such a saint I am!!!

Tuesday 3rd April - EE

Breakfast:
Bran flakes (HEb) with milk (HEa) and strawberries

Lunch:
Rice with chicken curry and veg

Dinner:
Diet coke chicken & slimming world chips

Back