Sallyannetag's Re-start Food Diary

Thanks missus. x

Well its weigh-in night again!!! Not sure how its gonna go, been very good the last three days but not so good at the weekend! Ive started cooking again so hopefully this is me getting back into the way of things again!

Delighted to say I lost 1.5lbs! Im over the moon. We got a new consultant and she is advocating body magic so im trying to do at least 5 mins of exercise every day. Tonight im doing a 5 mile walk for charity with the ones out of work so that should be some extra body magic! Ive started cooking again and loving it. Think ive found my mojo again!!!

Thanks missus, how are you?

Did a 20 minute walk on Saturday and spent yesterday doing the washing and ironing so plenty of body magic this weekend. The weather here has taken a turn for the better, fingers crossed it lasts for a few weeks now!!! Ill be getting out for a walk tonight.

Food wise has been fairly good over the weekend. Made homemade burgers for a bbq last night they were delish.

Monday 21 May - EE

Breakfast:
Bran flakes (HEb) with milk (1/2 HEa) and strawberries, grapes and blueberries.

Lunch:
Homemade burger with l/f cheese (1/2 HEa), lettuce, sweetcorn and savoury rice.

Dinner:
Birds Eye Fish Fusions Garlic & Herb (7) with sw chips and veg

The fish fusions was very disappointing! I only ate the fish, didnt bother with the batter on it! I could make better myself and def not worth the 7 syns! Ah well. Nice day here again so completed the 1.1 mile walk again at lunch time and will do another 2.2 miles later round where I live.

Tuesday 22 May - EE

Breakfast:
Bran Flakes (HEb) with milk (1/2HEa) with grapes and blueberries

Lunch:
Low fat chicken & herb supernoodles with apples

Dinner:
Fish fillets with baked potato, cheese (1/2 HEa) and veg

Weigh-in night again tonight! Cant believe how quickly it comes around!!! Hoping for at least a 1lb loss. My new consultation asked me last week what I wanted to lose and I said 2lb but not so sure ive lost that much! I dont think setting small targets each week works for me, I put too much pressure on myself then beat myself up if I dont make it.

Wednesday 23 May - EE

Breakfast:
Bran Flakes (HEb) with milk (1/2 HEa), strawberries, grapes, kiwi and blueberries.

Lunch:
Salad with lettuce, peppers, egg and ham. Apple

Snack:
Strawberries, grapes, kiwi and blueberries with muller light yoghurt

Dinner:
Baked potato, cheese (1/2 Hea), egg and beans

HI hun, hows this week been? Hope you're ok, don't let that silly 1/2lb get in your way x

Got my Club 10 yesterday, this has spurred me on a bit as I had been faffing about with the same few pounds all through April and May so hopefully thats me back on track now! Need to remember to keep coming in here and posting what Ive been eating and doing!!!

Thursday 14th June - EE

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix (HEb) with milk (HEa), strawberries, kiwi and banana

Lunch:
Pasta & tuna with sweetcorn and small bit of extra light mayo (1)

Dinner:
So maggi bbq for chicken 1/2 pack (4.5) with turkey breast, baby boiled potatoes, peppers, mushrooms and mixed veg.
Can of strongbow (8)

Syns = 13.5

Oops im so bad at filling this in! Well been off plan since weigh-in last Wednesday when I lost 2lbs - took me to 15st 12.5lbs! Good chance its been blown outta the water - im expecting a 7lb gain this week! I had such a great time though putting it on but feel rubbish now! I was away with my sister-in-law, brother's girlfriend and friend for a girlie couple of days away! Lots of cocktails, alochol, chocolate, chips etc. Came back on Saturday and had chinese for dinner! I havent been able to pull it back at all so have resigned myself to the week off and a large gain! Starting again tomorrow, have the fruit etc in and am going to start the 30 day shred tomorrow evening. I really like seeing the 15stone on the scales so can only imagine what ill be like if I see 14!!!

Well managed to lose 2lbs last week. Once again its weigh-in day. Not sure how im gonna go to be honest. Was away on Friday night for a wee night's break and we ate out and drank a bit but thats really the only alcohol ive had in total this week which makes a chance. I dont feel any thinner though!!!

Lost another pound last night so again I am so close to the 2 stone mark. Think ive 3.5 to go to get it! Need to get my head back into the game, that means coming here every day and filling in this food diary again like I had been doing at the start!

Thursday 19th July - Red

Breakfast:
Weetabix (HEb) with milk (HEa) and banana

Lunch:
Toastie made with 2 slices hovis 400g loaf (HEb), laughing cow light triangles (2) (HEa) and ham
Strawberries, grapes and apple

Dinner:
Chicken fajita chicken with peppers and mushrooms and pasta with laughing cow light triangles (3)

Back