Sallyannetag's Re-start Food Diary

Hi hun.... the cheesecake sounds VERY interesting!! Well done on the loss, you're doing brilliantly x

Thanks hoping for another one this week. I actually made two separate cheesecakes, one mint aero and one crunchie! Thankfully they were eaten all up in work today so no temptation!!! Apparently they were lovely.

Had big row with the bf this morning, he spent last night in the pub. So I went off on one saying he needed to pay me more money for the house etc. and he couldnt just get away anymore with the bare minimum. He has accepted this so we will see!!!

Was quite good last night, made diet coke chicken and had rice with it instead of chips. I boiled up brown rice and added curry powder and an oxo cube to it. It was really nice.

Weigh-in night tonight, not sure how it'll go but ill just take whatever comes! If its a loss ill be happy no matter what the number! Ive put so much pressure on myself in the past to get big numbers each week that when it doesnt happen im disappointed so now im in it with a different frame of mind!

Wednesday 4th April - EE

Breakfast:
Bran flakes (HEb) with milk (HEa) and strawberries

Lunch:
Leftover diet coke chicken and rice

Dinner:
Curry & sw chips

Hi hun, how did WI go? Well done on your losses, you're doing brilliantly x

Hey Lou, lost another 1.5lbs on Wednesday night. Am pleased with that. Ive kinda slipped a wee bit with cooking etc. Im away camping with the scouts from Monday til Wednesday so not sure how easy it'll be to stay on plan but will be on my feet pretty much for 3 days hiking etc. so hopefully that'll hold me in good stead.

Im only 1.5lbs away from my Stone & Half award so aiming for that this week. Im also only 4.5 away from Club10 as well.

Friday 6 April - EE

Breakfast:
Bran flakes (HEb) with strawberries and milk (HEa)

Lunch:
Fish gougons (batter removed) and chips (10?) apple

Dinner:
Salmon and baby boiled potatoes

Last edited:
well been missing now for a wee while! Went away with the scouts from Monday to Wednesday last week - was nice but the weather wasnt great. Unfort I put on a pound and that has been in my mindset all week as ive been eating out and drinking like something not wise! Back to it from this morning as im back at work and into a routine again which is great. So ill just take whatever comes this week and work on getting it off again!

Im starting yoga here in work on Wednesday for a month, so that should be good to get something exercise wise! We are also moving house again in the next couple of weeks so there will be plenty of body magic for me there!!!

Was working last night so when I came home made brown pasta, chicken veg and passata with herbs and spices, was quite nice and had enough leftover for lunch today!!!

Tuesday 17th February - EE

Breakfast:
Apples, strawberries and grapes

Lunch:
Leftover pasta and chicken. Apple

Dinner:
Diet coke chicken with brown rice.

Well its weigh-in night tonight! I wasnt going to go as have been spectacularly bad over the past week however decided I need to go and face the music and stay to class as its been a few weeks since ive been able to! Hopefully it'll not be as bad as I think!!! :fingerscrossed:

Im starting yoga in work today as well so at least ill be getting a little bit of exercise in also! :D I started packing up some of my belongings last night in preparation for moving house! I cant wait as the one we are in at the minute is really damp therefore everything is damp!!! We are moving into a nice new timber framed house which looks ideal. :)

Wednesday 18th April - EE

Breakfast:
Bran Flakes (HEb) with milk (HEa), strawberries, kiwi and pineapple

Lunch:
Leftover homemade chicken biryani

Dinner:
"So Juicy" Herb for Chicken (5 for pkt so 2.5 syns), chicken breasts, peppers, mushrooms and SW chips

Went to weigh-in last night and STAYED THE SAME!!!! Wowee cannot believe it, I thought I would have put at least 3lbs on!!! So im delighted, being good for 3 days obviously had an effect!!! So im determined now that next week will be a good loss as ive been faffing about for the last month or so losing and putting on the same couple of pounds.

I am 3.5lbs away from my 1.5st award and 5.5lbs away from my Club10 so im aiming for the 1.5st next week and Club10 the week after!!! I can do this if I stick to the diet.

The So Juicy herb chicken last night was delicious! I put button mushrooms into the bag along with the chicken - oh my gosh delicious and only 2.5syns as I shared it with my bf. I also made herb diced potatoes and broccoli to go with it. Such a lovely dinner. Im going to stock up on more of those So Juicy things - my local B&M Bargains sells them quite cheaply!

So im determined again for the next week anyways heehee. Only have one event on this weekend which is my aunt's 50th Birthday party tomorrow night - will have a few drinks but it'll be the only night im drinking so hopefully will stay within syns. I also need to get back to my walking as before I had been walking 2miles on a Saturday so hopefully get back into that again!

Thursday 19th April - Green

Breakfast:
Bran Flakes (HEb) with milk (HEa), strawberries, kiwi and pineapple

Lunch:
Leftover chicken (HEb) and rice from last night. Apple

Dinner:
Jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEa)

Oops been missing in action again! Have an excuse this time as we have been moving all week so im all over the show at the minute! Went to weigh-in last night and lost 3.5lbs - absolutely delighted. Got my 1.5st award as well. Only 2lbs away from Club 10 so aiming for it this week!!! Must dash again as ive more boxes to move and unpack!!!

Wow wot a week - been flat out busy hauling boxes from one house to the other - obviously it paid off though with the 3.5lb loss this week! Hopefully now that im settled in to the house, ill get back on track with SW. My new house is only about a 5 minute walk from my SW class now so im thinking on a Wednesday evening I can walk over to the class then do a long walk back home - the loop is about 2miles long so if I do that a few days a week ill be upping my body magic as well!!!

Not sure what my food intake is going to be today as I havent been shopping yet so ill update it later!

Thanks Lou! Not sure how well ill do this week though! I was in Dublin on Saturday which involved a lot of driving (lots of sweets oops) and a lot of walking up and down hills which was good!

Monday 30th April - EE

Breakfast:
Bran flakes (HEb) with milk (HEa) and fruit

Lunch:
Salad box with ham, lettuce, sweetcorn, peppers and egg

Dinner:
Chicken curry & rice

That So Juicy chicken is just delicious!!! Ive got weigh-in tonight, not sure how its gonna go to be honest! Ive been ok(ish) so ill just have to take whatever comes. Our consultant is leaving :cry:next week is her last week. Not sure how the new one is gonna work out but i'll just continue to go and hope for the best.

Wednesday 2 May - EE

Breakfast:
Strawberries, grapes, kiwi with banana and custard mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch:
Ham and cheese (HEa) toastie (HEb) with apple

Dinner:
Chicken curry & rice

Hi been flat out again this week and weekend with scouts! Not sure how ill get on this week, but after a sneaky peek at the scales, its looking like another gain! Ah well, cant expect to eat rubbish and lose weight at the same time! Back on it today again!

Well put on another half pound last week ive still got the stone and a half off but ive not been in the zone at all. Im ok during the week but blow it big style at the weekends, I think the damage limitation during the three days before weigh in is the reason ive only been putting on half pounds. Been out again this weekend drinking and eating out so god know wot damage has been done. Ive decided to start walking the loop around where I live and ive also started drinking flavoured green teas to try and boost the weight loss.

This weekend coming I have nothing planned except a housewarming in my cousin's house so ill make dinner before I go to hers, walk to hers and bring a couple of drinks just then stay away from the food!!!

We are also doing a charity walk of 5 miles on Friday night from work so that'll be some extra body magic!!!

Hi hun, don't beat yourself it, it'll click back in place again soon, just make the right choices xxx

Back