Salmon sauce or topping?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by porshie, 5 May 2011 Social URL.

1. porshie

porshie New Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OK I'm pretty new to this. Just 5 weeks of slimming but I'm now needing to really get into some recipes as I've just been eating the boring stuff as I'm no cook.

I'm looking for ideas for some kind of salmon topping or sauce that's not too difficult to do - black pepper and lemon ain't cutting it anymore. lol.

Would appreciate any ides.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kdub24

kdub24 I Will & I Can!!

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i love mash with my salmon and i like to top the salmon with 3 tsps of extra light mayo (half a syn each tsps) with chopped fresh parsley :) and maybe process 1 or 2 slices wholemeal 400g bread to top with breadcrumbs and then pop in oven x

4. lucinda1985

lucinda1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    119.3kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.2kg
    Lost(%):
    17.7kg(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i absolutely love cajun salmon. i top the salmon fillets with cajun spice,wrap in tin foil a bake in the oven for about 25 minutes. i then serve it with salad and new potatoes. and its free on ee.

5. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I mix crushed garlic with some laughing cow light (from HEX a) and spread it on top before cooking, can also do with with herds instead of the garlic :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.