1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Salsacise

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ninja, 16 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Has anyone had a go at this?

I went to a class on Friday. It was good fun and definitely got my heart rate going, but I would have liked something which also worked my arms and upper body.

I'll go again this week, it was fun exercise.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

There is a new class at the gym and the instructors wife comes to group! I've been to his intro to latin/salsa dancing classes which were fun, so want to give this a go too :)

You've just reminded me to BOOK onto it and ACTUALLY do it lol xxx

4. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

I go every week and apparently you can burn more calories in a salsacise class than a normal aerobics class. I love the variation in it, but we do use aour arms in a salsa-ish kinda way

5. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Yeah I think the others used their arms. I guess cos it was my first time they thought my legs would be confused enough without introducing the arms too....lol.

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

I go Salsa dancing not Salsacise, but this sounds like fun!
    I also teach modern jive and love that as a fast action dance too!

7. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

I'd love to learn both of those dances properly. Unfortunately there's nothing like that in my area.