Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by lynseymander, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lynseymander

lynseymander Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    VLCD / low carb

This is probably going to sound silly but i'm on a vlcd using two avidlite and a low carb meal in the evening.

anyway 4 days ago i had kippers, i knew i shouldn't because of the salt content but i couldnt help it. since then i am still in ketosis but i have been putting on a 1lb each day which i know is probably water retention.

I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and how long you reckon it will last. cos the scales going up whilst only eating a tiny thing in the evenings is so annoying.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. slimbe

slimbe Full Member

Hi, to be honest I wouldnt have thought that eating some kippers 4 days ago would cause you to put 1lb on every day since. Why are you weighing every day? It's better if you stick to weighing once a week on the same scales, same time etc.

I also think that you may be better having 3 shakes a day plus your low carb meal. What type of things are you having for your meal?

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.