• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Salty Craving

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Not much help Im afraid Hun, as you shouldnt eat too much salt when its your star week, you will hold fluid more!

Ready salted Walkers french fries? They really do it for me when I need something salty. Having said that, my star week craving is sweet stuff, which is weird as I'm more a savoury gal usually.

Bet you still lose though, super-slimmer you!!! ;) x

Aw Hellie *blush* lol.

I would be well happy to loose this week but I cant see it happening, I look like a bloated whale today! Plus, the scales here at work broke the other day so we had to get new ones which weigh us in 1/2 a stone heavier, doh! At least I can trust my home scales!

Must admit, I do like salted FF crisps, may take a stroll to the shop a little later! Ive drank 1ltr of water so far today and I appear to be holding it in well, doh!

kazpeza

Silver Member
i was gonna suggest french fries,our leader always told us to go green on star week cause all the carbs curb ya cravings,I dont tend to crave now i do ee but i used to want chocolate when i did red days