Salty taste

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by jobo10, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. jobo10

jobo10 New Member

Hi everyone. Been reading your comments all week so thought its about time i joined in. I am on day 6 of the soul source and just cant seem to get rid of the salty, horrible taste in my mouth. Its like I am tasting sea water.... my councillor suggests sugar free mints but any other suggestions would be great. I am keen to carry on with my first weigh in tomorrow morning however this taste is really getting me down.

Thanks in advance.

Jo x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. GoOliveGo

GoOliveGo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi Jobo10

When I do sole source I too get this wierd tongue coating taste thing.... I believe it is the toxins coming out.
    In my experience, it doesn't get any worse and I think the sensation lessens for me once I'm really into it.. sounds gross but when I clean my teeth I also scrub my tongue with the toothbrush.

Hope this helps - the weight losses far outweigh the tongue thing in my opinion. :)
  4. cornishkez

cornishkez Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I carry mouthwash around with me, but you can only use certain ones. The one I use is Dentyl which is the shake to activate one.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.