Samalama striving to get in the PINK!

Sorry to hear about your husbands job. That really sucks. Hope it's not too long before he finds something! But well done on your loss! That's excellent :)

Well done on your loss! wooooo :talk017:

Sorry to hear about the hubster - sometimes life sucks!! Hopefully he'll get something soon, you'll just need to give him lots of cuddles to make him feel better until then :)

I had a great night last night and didn't get too trolley'd at all. Only went just under 500 cals over my daily allowance and MFP still had me at a weight lost in 5 weeks if I ate that every day between then so pleased with that.

Appletinis were great and I even had some dorritos - it was nice but I could feel myself NOT going overboard which I was happy about.

Obviously I've got some other little concerns but I've done a separate post about those but otherwise today is going good.

Ooo I got my first Graze box too which is great and I've now been through all the calories on MFP and crossed off any over 150 off my list!

I had a great night last night and didn't get too trolley'd at all. Only went just under 500 cals over my daily allowance and MFP still had me at a weight lost in 5 weeks if I ate that every day between then so pleased with that.

Appletinis were great and I even had some dorritos - it was nice but I could feel myself NOT going overboard which I was happy about.

Obviously I've got some other little concerns but I've done a separate post about those but otherwise today is going good.

Ooo I got my first Graze box too which is great and I've now been through all the calories on MFP and crossed off any over 150 off my list!

So glad you had a good night and enjoyed yourself. It's important to be able to let your hair down once in a while and not feel guilty.
By the sounds of it though, you did really well and didn't go too far over.

I got my first graze box on Saturday and I have to say it is fantastic. I shall definitley be continuing with it. Yum Yum :)

Work has been super busy and most inconvenient I hope to have a proper catch up with all the diaries tomorrow. All is good here though and I feel like I am staying on track loving my Graze box. 100 cals under today but that couldn't be helped.... Until tomorrow .... Hope everyone else is having a good week :)

Work has been super busy and most inconvenient I hope to have a proper catch up with all the diaries tomorrow. All is good here though and I feel like I am staying on track loving my Graze box. 100 cals under today but that couldn't be helped.... Until tomorrow .... Hope everyone else is having a good week :)

Glad you liked your Graze box. I think they are fab. Look forward to reading your diary tomorrow :D

Friday's is one of my favourite days for eating.

Today's diary:

Small skinny cappuccino
1 Alpen Light bar

1 Graze box - super detox berries I think

Chicken breast salad with leaves and roasted peppers

half a pizza express pizza
beetroot
Light coleslaw
glass of red wine

Enough cals for something sweeter later maybe?

Also my glass of wine seems to last me over an hour! I work two jobs HR by day and part-time Disney Travel Agent with an online American company by night but Friday night I usually kick right back and catch up on the Sky Plus

I love both jobs with a passion but they are tiring but it does mean that I don't get much time for exercise LOL

I am so looking forward to the weekend - I think I have all my meals planned and the weather is supposed to be good, I'll be watching me some Tennis and probably QVC which is another weakness of mine, whilst I work at night I always have it on, I never get time to go out shopping so do all mine online!

Disney travel agent... you literally make dreams come true... how awesome is that?!?!? x

Disney travel agent... you literally make dreams come true... how awesome is that?!?!? x

LOL right and I need that high after a day in HR where sometimes I literally crash some dreams :( It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.

I am a Disney Whore and I love nothing more than helping other's plan their trips and working with so many American clients is really good fun too!

Mmmm you had Pizza Express!! I'm going there on the 1st July, mmmmmm double mmmmm! So jelous :D

Friday's is one of my favourite days for eating.

Today's diary:

Small skinny cappuccino
1 Alpen Light bar

1 Graze box - super detox berries I think

Chicken breast salad with leaves and roasted peppers

half a pizza express pizza
beetroot
Light coleslaw
glass of red wine

Enough cals for something sweeter later maybe?

Also my glass of wine seems to last me over an hour! I work two jobs HR by day and part-time Disney Travel Agent with an online American company by night but Friday night I usually kick right back and catch up on the Sky Plus

I love both jobs with a passion but they are tiring but it does mean that I don't get much time for exercise LOL

I am so looking forward to the weekend - I think I have all my meals planned and the weather is supposed to be good, I'll be watching me some Tennis and probably QVC which is another weakness of mine, whilst I work at night I always have it on, I never get time to go out shopping so do all mine online!

QVC is my biggest weakness!!! Along with chocolate! :D Love, love, love them both.

Enjoy your chilled out catch up weekend.

P.S I must try the whole have half a pizza and freeze the other half thing. Great idea.

I've worked all day today but because of that I've been uber good! Urghh and we had some drama ... my nephew and his GF have split up which I am sad about because they have an ickle one. They live in Wales but my nephew can only get work in Cornwall so this is keeping him away but he's getting paid well.... however his GF now feels she needs him home... helloooo he's earning money away!!!

Anyway so my Brother writes some lyrics on his FB last night and then my nephew's GF thinks he's writing them about her ummmm helloooo my brother is 46 and doesn't get involved in the relatioships of his sons..... dear God... .paranoid much?! Then her mum slags off my brother on his Wall luckily my brother and I just thought the whole thing bloody ridiculous, don't people know that it's not all about them!

Anyway food:

Branflakes
Skim Milk

Count on Us Chicken Chow Mein - only 265 calories, lots of it and it was good!

Fruit Pastille lolly for a snack

Wine
Pretzels

Steak, salad and jacket potato

Great day! Hope everyone else is having good food weekends :)

Oh I hate when people are childish like that and because something has happened, their status HAS TO be about them! It's like or it could be in your head you loon!

Ha-ha clearly what my nephew's GF (sorry ex!) didn't realise is that it's not about her it's always about us LOL LOL

Wow what a scorcher of a day.... struggling big time and if I'm honest I can't stand to just lie about in the garden on my own, it's so much better to sit in the garden when you're with friends or lie in the sun whilst you're next to a pool!

I've drunk a lot of what and did some ironing.

Wine later :)

It's the hottest day of the year so far and I thought I was melting on the tube tonight and I am having soup for dinner LOL but I don't want it to go to waste and I had half of it yesterday.

Still have 322 calories to eat today, what to have, what to have?

Eek I haven't done as good a job on the water down though - I managed 2 litres yesterday but it's not looking so good today :( I just forget it's not that I don't like it.

Off for my spiced buttersquash soup and 2 slices, that's 2 slices of wholemeal bread... mmmmm bread!

Oh and I love that the Pret Tuna Nicoise salad is only 180 calories WITH dressing! I had it without the dressing and used my own so that saved calories too!

It's the hottest day of the year so far and I thought I was melting on the tube tonight and I am having soup for dinner LOL but I don't want it to go to waste and I had half of it yesterday.

Still have 322 calories to eat today, what to have, what to have?

Eek I haven't done as good a job on the water down though - I managed 2 litres yesterday but it's not looking so good today :( I just forget it's not that I don't like it.

Off for my spiced buttersquash soup and 2 slices, that's 2 slices of wholemeal bread... mmmmm bread!

Oh and I love that the Pret Tuna Nicoise salad is only 180 calories WITH dressing! I had it without the dressing and used my own so that saved calories too!

Spiced butternutsquash soup, sounds lovely.
The heat today has been unbearable, so I know what you mean. At least I didn't have to travel on the tube with all those sweaty people! :)

It's always hotter in London too. Don't know how you coped with tube! I think I changed outfit 3 times today, was such a sweaty Betty!

Back