Samalama striving to get in the PINK!

The tesco light choices are all a bit naff really. The chicken breast in tomato an basils ok? But the sausages were eeeeeevil. Morrisons an sainsburys have some lovely things tho. It's just a bummer driving past tesco to get there lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Samalama, think the smell of alcohol got my attention, that drinks sounds fab!!

Your doing great on your weight loss!
Love the idea of freezing half a pizza. Just need to find a way of prizing it out of my hands first, Lol :)

LOL well I'll let you into a little secret.... the hubby is the one that has to cut it in half and has full responsibility. If it were a Tuesday night I wouldn't be able to do it - Hubby goes out on a Tuesday night and I used to have a Medium Vegetarian Supreme with pepperoni on ALL myself..... well OK the dog had some of the crusts.... that's about 1400 calories, at least! So I don't have pizza on a Tuesday night anymore as I have to be supervised whilst cooking and eating the stuff, if I know I don't have pizza on a Tuesday night I find it really helpful to eat healthy food whilst I am on my own.

When I was on a diet one time before I was in a sabotage mood, hubby had gone out on a Tues night and I had some bloomin' microwave low cal meal and it was OK but nothing to write home about I looked at the clock saw I still had 2 hours before the hubby would call me to say he was on his way home and so I ordered a small domino's and then after I ate it I Fly Tipped the box in next door's rubbish LOL LOL that was at my lowest point.... I know when I am secret eating that life is not going well for me!

The tesco light choices are all a bit naff really. The chicken breast in tomato an basils ok? But the sausages were eeeeeevil. Morrisons an sainsburys have some lovely things tho. It's just a bummer driving past tesco to get there lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well thanks for the tips ladies on the Tesco Light choices - I'll bear these in mind!

Well done on losing 1lb! And you sound SO positive in that post! :D You have really hit the ground running havn't you...just think when you get going with some exercise the weight is going to fly off you.

I've been looking at the Graze boxes and umming and ahhhing about whether to try them...think i'm going to go and order one now, although i'm trying to watch the pennies, i really want a bigger car next year! They would be fab to have at work though i think.

xxx

Hey sweets - thanks for stopping by :)

There are two recipes for an Appletini -

The real strong one - 277 cals
3 shots (75 ml) good vodka
1 shot (25ml) Apple Sourz
Put in a cocktail shaker with a shed load of ice and shake shake shake for 15 seconds then pour into a chilled martini glass and sip

Low cal version - 182 cals
1 shot (25 ml) vodka
1 shot (25 ml) Apple Sourz
2 shots (50 ml) pressed apple juice

Shake as above

I like mine strong strong but a lot of my friends can't take their liquor so neat so the low cal version goes down a treat!

Sod the recipes, I say we all come to yours for an appletini party!!

Well thanks for the tips ladies on the Tesco Light choices - I'll bear these in mind!

I like the ham and mushroom tagliatelle, but thats it on the meals. Their mashed potato is nice, and so are their jacket spuds if your feeling lazy.

Squeezyweezy said:
Sod the recipes, I say we all come to yours for an appletini party!!

Yes party at yours!!! With frozen half pizza's :)

Are the graze boxes like boxes within a box? I'm tempted!

You get a box posted through the door by Mr or Mrs postie. And inside you get 4 different little portions of whatever you ordered.
You can choose different types of boxes depending on what you want from your diet. (I have the eat healthy box) and each delivery you get something different.
You can also go onto their site and choose from all of their goodies what you will and won't eat, so you need never be delivered something that won't appeal to you.
I highly reccomend it, because I find nuts and seeds and dried fruits are so bloomin expensive in the shops.

Graze Promotion Code - Visit then Graze website

If you click on the link, you will get your 1st box free and your 2nd half price, so you can try it for free. Give it a go hun. :D

Those graze boxes look lovely I've just had a nosey, is the calories on the box squeezy?.x

Yep, comes with all nutritional info on the boxes. They are all on the MFP database, so it doesn't matter.
Use that promotional code for a free box and see what you think. You don't have to sign up fro any length of time, so you're not tied in. If you don't like then you don't get anymore. :D

Squeezyweezy said:
You get a box posted through the door by Mr or Mrs postie. And inside you get 4 different little portions of whatever you ordered.
You can choose different types of boxes depending on what you want from your diet. (I have the eat healthy box) and each delivery you get something different.
You can also go onto their site and choose from all of their goodies what you will and won't eat, so you need never be delivered something that won't appeal to you.
I highly reccomend it, because I find nuts and seeds and dried fruits are so bloomin expensive in the shops.

Graze Promotion Code - Visit then Graze website

If you click on the link, you will get your 1st box free and your 2nd half price, so you can try it for free. Give it a go hun. :D

Ooh brill! Thanks hon. Will give it A go if first box is free!

I looked at the clock saw I still had 2 hours before the hubby would call me to say he was on his way home and so I ordered a small domino's and then after I ate it I Fly Tipped the box in next door's rubbish LOL LOL that was at my lowest point.... I know when I am secret eating that life is not going well for me!

:8855: This made me laugh so much, glad I'm not the only one. My worst sin is eating my son's Easter chocolate and having to rush out and buy replacements before he came home from school :D Even as a teenager I can remember eating my sister's Maltezers one by one from her Easter box and having to buy small bags from the local shop and empty them into the box!!!

I used to be a secret eater too. I knew it meant I had real food issues, but I couldn't stop doing it.

I would put my OH off coming round, and use to get excited when I knew he was working nights cos I could binge all night. God, that is actually terrible! :eek:

I used to be a secret eater too. I knew it meant I had real food issues, but I couldn't stop doing it.

I would put my OH off coming round, and use to get excited when I knew he was working nights cos I could binge all night. God, that is actually terrible! :eek:

Well let's face it, we didn't get to the weight we are by eating salad all the time :D

:eatdrink023::eating:

Squeezyweezy said:

Lol at secret eating!! Only cos ive done it myself so many times!! At my biggest i would eat 200g bars of cadburys in the car!! Ive also been known to sneak into the kitchen and munch on things with the door closed while oh watches telly!! Oh the shame!!!

:8855: This made me laugh so much, glad I'm not the only one. My worst sin is eating my son's Easter chocolate and having to rush out and buy replacements before he came home from school :D Even as a teenager I can remember eating my sister's Maltezers one by one from her Easter box and having to buy small bags from the local shop and empty them into the box!!!

I have done this many times!

Well let's face it, we didn't get to the weight we are by eating salad all the time :D

:eatdrink023::eating:

Quite right my love, but when I look back at some of the lengths I would go to, to shove my cake whole full of crap, it blows me away. Hard to believe that was only a month ago. :)

Back