Same losses as Cambridge Diet?

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
Hi all,

Have done CD previously & was just wondering if the losses are similar with SS if people have done both.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi annie,i switched from cambridge to s&s and I prefer s&s, tastier packs and I can eat a protein meal I've been told the results should be similar,however I think I may not lose the 7/8lbs a week that I lost on cambridge ,I'm only saying that as I'm at end of week 1 and scales not showing major loss,however official weigh in is tomoz. I expect the long timers can tell you how well it works,some of them have lost loads!
Good luck

I did cambridge for a few weeks, Id say very similar losses, the packs are similar sizes, its like doing CD ss or ss+ in a way

hiya. Done both and the lossesare very simler. Caimbridge was slightly better but as the SnS packs are more tastey and familey friendly, oh and cheaper im so much happier here. so what if it take and extra week or two. God if i can stick to this better the Caimbridge i've already won!!! I'm finding the protien meal is my saviour. wihtout it i think i would chomp through an arm or 2

Babycake I'm the same! The protein meal is my saviour, I look forward to it,can eat with my kids and feel full after,never felt full on cambridge,plus the packs are nicer on s&s, had a good loss after 1 week,dropped bit more , on wi day! Good luck to you annie,you'll enjoy the plan I'm sure

Thanks for the reply. You don't have to do the protein meal do you?

You can either 3 packs+ 150ml skimmed milk+ 100g lean protein + 200g veg from list ( if it's green its usually ok) or

4 packs + 150ml skimmed milk+ 200g veg from list

Mushrooms are ok too. Very nice grilled with garlic seasoning mmmmmmm

I've had better losses on SnS than Cambridge so I personally would recommend it. I followed SS+ on CD anyway so this just feels the same. Plus it's cheaper, and you get a wider variety of choice!

Back