ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Food for today
Breakfast
Toast 4pp
Butter 2pp
Pate 2pp

Ww cookies 2pp

Lunch
Pita 4pp
Tuna 2pp
Mayo 2pp
Sweetcorn 2pp
Crisps 3pp
Ww bar 2pp

Dinner
Going to try the ww garlic chicken bag thing
So chicken 4pp
Veggies 0pp
Ww carrot n swede mash 5pp

34 points used so far

My step dad had a car crash this morning thankfully his ok although the cars a write off

Xxx

Food looking yummy, and the garlic bags are lush. Missing all my ww goodies, will try and order lots online xx hope your step dad is ok ! It sounds lethal out there, not looking forward to driving later xx

I've just spent 7 hours on them driving up and down the country, they are far from great. I hope your step dad is ok xxx

:cry:what a total crap day!

andy crashed and now jus found out my auntie doll died at 4oclock this afternoon :(
She was my mums auntie, and she has been poorly for years now and it was expeceted jus not nice when it happens! its not like we saw her often coz she lives in thaxstead near essex but still sad and i no my mum is upset mainly coz of how upset nan is!

so today has been Sh*t! i want bottle of wine and a massive naughty pudding i will being hvin neither though!!

had my dinner the ww garlic chicken is lovely will defo b gettin more

jus updating my points
mayo 1pp
ww yoghurt 1pp
ww ice crem 2pp
fruit 0pp

40/42 pp used today
xxx

andy crashed and now jus found out my auntie doll died at 4oclock this afternoon :(
She was my mums auntie, and she has been poorly for years now and it was expeceted jus not nice when it happens! its not like we saw her often coz she lives in thaxstead near essex but still sad and i no my mum is upset mainly coz of how upset nan is!

so today has been Sh*t! i want bottle of wine and a massive naughty pudding i will being hvin neither though!!

jus updating my points
mayo 1pp
ww yoghurt 1pp
ww ice crem 2pp
fruit 0pp

40/42 pp used today
xxx

Sorry to hear this darling. Big hugs xxx

jus updating my points
mayo 1pp
ww yoghurt 1pp
ww ice crem 2pp
fruit 0pp

40/42 pp used today
xxx

Sorry to hear about your crap day and loss xx

hiya hun. sorry to hear about your loss hope your ok xxx

Good luck for tomorrow sweetie!

Morning ladies,

after a really great day yesterday i feel shockin today. i was gettin up with Lucas in the night and i was going SO dizzy everytime i got up! i now have a werid headache between the eyes :(

So today is weigh in day! im not actually dreading it as much as i thought as i wud be! i have been walkin more than i normally would of been and even though i did drink LOADS over the weekend (and like emma says it was to warm me up) i am hopin for a STS. i dnt think i will have a lose so a STS is all i can hope for!!

food for today

WW yoghurt 1pp

2 WW Sausages 3pp
150g Beans 4pp
toast 4pp
butter 1pp
2 Poached eggs 4pp
Jus had this breakfast while lucas was at school it was amazing to eat it in peace lol!

snacks
ww crisps 2pp
ww bar 2pp

dinner after wi
ww Lasagne 7pp
ww garlic bread 5pp
chips 5pp

xxx

Back