ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Morning ladies

I am lookin forward. To my hen do and doubt mum will come like u say she knows I'll b stressing if she's having a good time n feels ok ect!

The weekend aarrggghhh I have gone over my weeklies on alcohol!!!!

So ant gone very well

Xx

Morning ladies

I am lookin forward. To my hen do and doubt mum will come like u say she knows I'll b stressing if she's having a good time n feels ok ect!

The weekend aarrggghhh I have gone over my weeklies on alcohol!!!!

So ant gone very well

Xx

Dont worry about going over your points with alcohol, you've dont that before and still had a good loss x

Did you have to put your weight in chick????? If so it may be right xx my friend is gutted , we both have them weight watchers pedometers, we can go on the same walk, and mine always says I have earned lots more points!!! The truth is the heavier we are, the more energy we burn just by walking!!! Xx

Sorry hunny that is meant for Sarah!!!!! I think as long as you stick to it now Hun, a weekend with lots to drink will be fine xxx in fact research has shown we are more likely to stick to a diet in the long term , with the odd weekend off xxx

Yeh shouldn't worry too much! I earned 7 activity points yesterday as well :)

I will update n read through diaries later have a very egar boy t get out in the snow!

Xx

Hi Sammie, just catching up with your diary!

Sorry I've not been around much - uni stuff has kept me epicly busy and the past 4 days I've been laid up in bed with flu and am only just beginning to feel better! So not been a great start to the New Year for me :)

Sounds like you're focused - well done you. Good luck for WI this week :) Check out my new diary if you have time xxx

Hiya huni!

I will defo have alook at ur diary! I'm pretty rubbish at the minute with writing and lookin at diaries but have been so busy since thursday and haven't stopped!! I will have get on the laptop tobight or tomorrow coz minimins is rubbish on my phone!!

So I still here ladies. I am havin fish for my dinner tonight and I am so excited!!!

Xx

goooooood evening all u lovely ladies :)

So sorry havent been on much i havent stopped since saturday so.. the cinema was brilliant! ended up seein the new tinkerbell film (which i was over the moon about !) lucas and mia were so well behaved really pleased!
Saturday night i drank TOO much wine ooopppsss..
Sunday we went visiting and then we went for a nice long walk earned 7ap :) again drunk more wine!! i dnt no what was up with me this weekend normally i can go with out but for some reason it was callin my name!!

THEN monday the snow.. took lucas to school and went to Asda to chase these bloody xfactor ticket up they said i was meant to of won... well someone else was rung from morley asda sayin they had won 500from the same comp but they no nothing about any of it :( so she is lookin into the tickets if we get them or not doesnt bother us!

then today WEDDIN shoppin! up at J27 they have a clintons outlet shop so i got my evening invites in there BARGIN and then we went to next carl got his shoes and he has picked his suit! so we jus need to find out everyones jacket n trouser size to order them

food for today

ceral 5pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

lunch
asda garlic n herb pitta 4pp
tuna 1pp
mayo 1pp
sweetcorn 2pp
crakcer 2pp
pate 2pp
butter 1pp

crisps 3pp
ww cake 2pp

dinner
fish with a garlic n hrb butter 3pp
rice 6pp
oil 2pp
LOADS of veg 0pp

got a treat for tonight a kitkate chunky its a hazlenut one..its one of the new ones they brougt out 7pp

42/42

Think it's the weather hun. We need the alcohol to warm us up! Well that's my excuse anyway lol you can use it too if you like :0)

My fish for dinner was gawjus! Want t start eating more fish and it was 2pound for 2 bits there not the biggest but big enough for me coz I'm not the biggest fish lover!
I'm so glad I got them 3pp for 1 portion of fish and its lovely!

Xxx

I love fish but my other half is really fussy with it. He enjoys it when I cook it but he doesn't like the thought of it. I love prawns too especially when u have to she'll then yourself they have so much more flavour x

As a lil girls I loved fish / prawns! But at school one day I picked fish it was a yellowy fish and I hated it but the dinner lady made me sit and eat it! So that sort of put me off it! My mum went mad with the school coz I was in tears :(

I used t love prawns, but I had a friend who was really thin and pale and her fingers were vainy and now a prawn reminds me of her fingers lol how strange is that?!
Xxx

Haha about the girls fingers that made me laugh lol
Shame it put you off though. Perhaps you should try them in a curry or stir fry see how u get on x

Back