ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

and your not a pig your doing well start fresh from tomorrow like you say your human sunday will be a fresh day all round xxx

sarahloub1 said:
they sound delish they would be lush hot with melted butter droooool xx

Oh they are!!! The ww spread is 0pp for 2-3 teaspoons... They really are scrummy! x

iv just come in from asda im going back lol xx

im back in the zone!!! thanks girls i feel better

anything new and exciting please pass on! Becky you know where to find them :) xx

sarahloub1 said:
im back in the zone!!! thanks girls i feel better

anything new and exciting please pass on! Becky you know where to find them :) xx

I love getting exited by new food that's low pp! (I think I need to get out more!!!!)

Glad you're back In the zone. I know it's easy to say but I saw something on FB yesterday and it said, don't exchange what you want today for what you want the most... Makes sense doesn't it x

It does indeed, live for today start fresh tomorrow!!!

I love to find things but iv only just got all the books so just spreading my wings now really but you keep hunting lol x

Yeh I luv it Becky its jus wat we want we don't wanna spend a massive amount but its guna b amazing!
Ok so today
Breakfast
2 ww bread 3pp
2poached eggs 4pp
Butter 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp
AND
WW oaty morning bar 2pp
(Was SO hungry this morning :( ..)
So we were out paying for the wedding and ALSO carl won some money and we needed a new laptop we were out n got some lunch!! PIZZA HUT!
I got a thin chicken supreme which is 4pp a slice and I had 4 slices which was 16pp and coz they got our order wrong 2 puds FOC I had half a cookie one which was 13pp but I only had half but still guna point the Whole thing! Been out this afternoon and I'm starving!!!!! All week when I have veggies and salad I'm ok until dinner time n tonight I'm jus not!!!
I am guna have dinner coz if I dnt I will munch on Carls massive bag of crisps!!
So dinner
WW quiche 7pp
Chips 4pp
And later will have 30g bombay mix 4pp
So today I have used all 43pp and also had 15 weeklys!!

I felt terrible havin a pizza hut AND a pudding and then thinkin and ur havin dinner but if I dnt have dinner I will snack and even though I ate out I have pointed it ALL!
I suppose my weeklys are there t b used aren't they? My friend ate out 3 times last week n lost 3lb so I am not guna beat my self up about it!!
Went into Poundland and brought LOADS of stuff
WW crisps, wraps, bagels, soup, mini rolls well chuffed lol!!
I got some WW garlic bread yesterday coz I miss that lol!!
Please tell me uif u think I'm being a right pig lol!!
Xxx

You have NOT been a pig, that's what are points are there for.

Next time your out keep your eyes peeled for New York bagels, they are 6pp but worth the extra 2pp! They do a cinnamon and raisin one which is scrummy! They do different flavours and it feels like you're being realllllllly naughty! x

Thank god becky said it before I shined up my "ass kicking boot", you are NOT a pig, so don't say that you are. Weeklies are there to be eaten, so what if you decided to eat all 49 in a day? Your still gonna lose weight and you won't feel deprived.

Scoff away little lady! I hope that didn't sound rude! lol I just realised that may of come across as rude, but it wasn't meant like that! it was meant to be a firm way of saying don't be so hard on yourself <3

sarahloub1 said:
It does indeed, live for today start fresh tomorrow!!!

I love to find things but iv only just got all the books so just spreading my wings now really but you keep hunting lol x

Just wait until you get your new phone, there will be no stopping you then! ;-) X

Hey dropping by to subscribe .. i got married 7 weeks ago, was the best day of my life :D ... how long til yours? xxx

Would have loved a big wedding I had a spur of the moment wedding in Guam!!!! Gutted now as patents where devastated..........the only plus my wedding cost £48!!!

i dnt want a massive wedding well it isnt going t b any case!! were gettin married at the local town hall and then back to a hotel! off wedding dress shopping nxt saturday with my mum which i am looking forward to! yeh mum wud of ben a bit upset if i had done that! why dnt u throw a big party or something?
xxx

That hotel looks stunning!!!! I think we all feel guilty for eating more than dailies!!! It's silly really I don't feel so bad using weeklies on wine!!!! But feel bad if I use for food......love love pizza yum and I don't think any of us would have turned down a free desert xx

jus looked on esource its 18pp for my 4 slices!
yeh ii no what u mean last week i paniced coz of how much wine i drank and now i have used 23pp weeklys as well as my 43 dailys!!!
i have eaten loads today n now sat here feel right blah:banghead: i am off shoppin nxt saturday and i wanna lose 2 pound this week so i can say i ave lost half a stone but feel preety blah at the moment n think that wont happen?! hope thats not the case like lol!!!
tomorrows a new day and all that!!
xx

oo thank u i do like the hotel i fell in love with it as soon as we went in carl dint have much choice if we had it there or not lol! xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
i dnt want a massive wedding well it isnt going t b any case!! were gettin married at the local town hall and then back to a hotel! off wedding dress shopping nxt saturday with my mum which i am looking forward to! yeh mum wud of ben a bit upset if i had done that! why dnt u throw a big party or something?
xxx

I was 5 months pregnant!!! And it just never happened....enjoy every moment xxx it's a special special time x

SammieAnn87 said:
oo thank u i do like the hotel i fell in love with it as soon as we went in carl dint have much choice if we had it there or not lol! xxx

Ha ha! You are just like me! We booked one venue and then another one came up and I asked if we could change it despite paying the deposit on the first one! John didn't bat an eyelid bless him!!!

Awww, little Sammie is getting married! x

Haha I no who'd of thought it Becky :)
Married got a lil boy how things changed haha!
O I will enjoy it I am guna luv that its all about me I jus hope a smaller me lol xx

SammieAnn87 said:
Haha I no who'd of thought it Becky :)
Married got a lil boy how things changed haha!
O I will enjoy it I am guna luv that its all about me I jus hope a smaller me lol xx

There's no hopefully about it, you will be smaller, we will all be here to make sure of that xx

Morning u lovely lot!
woke up feelin so hungry today :( dint have the best night with lucas dint go dwn until after 9 but was up at half 5!! i tried explaining i am only meant t see one half five in a day n its not AM!!
feelin happy today though.. guna go shopping today wanna pop i icelnd and get ww spring onion mash. we got a cooked chicken yesterday so going to have that for lunch, with some ww mash lots of veggies n gravy yum :drool: might even have some yorkshire puds!!
need to get excerising i find it hard with carl bein here but i will try do a dvd later!

jus had some breakfast
WW bagel 4pp
3x bacon 3pp
butter 2pp
ww biscuits 2pp
apple 0pp
xxxx

Back