ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Ahh that's good to be fresh feeling..your breakie sounds lush.

I love the spring onion mash its so thick and yum mmmmm enjoy xxx

Sunday 7th Oct
Breakfast
3 bacon 3pp
WW bagel 4pp
Butter 2pp
2 WW biscuits 2pp
Apple 0pp

Lunch
Roast dinner YUM :)
Roast chicken 60g 6pp (is this right?!)
2x 20g yorkshire puddings 4pp
WW spring onion mash 2portions 4pp
Veg 0pp
Gravy 4pp
WW pudding 2pp

Dinner (late lunch so will have this when OH is at work and lil legs in bed)
Crumpet x2 4pp
Butter x2 2pp

So that's 37pp I have six lleft?!
I maybe have a crunchie later while watching Downton Abbey for 5pp :) so I will have used 42/43 points!
I pointed more for gravy but I dint drink of off my plate so wouldn't of had all pp but still pointed it :) xx

Chicken, Breast, with Skin, Cooked 130g 6pp
Chicken, Breast, without Skin, Cooked 130g 4pp

so yours would be 2pp without skin or 3pp with skin

SammieAnn87 said:
Oo jus seen my crumpets for tea aren't 4pp it will b 5pp xx

What make are they? Asda's own still come up as 4pp for two! It's not until you have 3 of theirs and then it rounds up to 7pp x

Jus used one weekly and my last daily so used 43pp and 1 weekly as I had a ww mini roll.. Shattered and bored eekkkk! Thanks ladies for givin me the correct pp value haha my tracker is a RIGHT mess!!!

So I still have until thursday and have 24weeklys left?! I dnt wanna jus use them because they are there though!! Even though I ave been told god knows how many times t use them all?! Xx

I get confused with the weeklies....iv been told they are there for when you want that something extra and iv read that you have to use them all up. I'm confused :confused: xxx

I get confused with the weeklies....iv been told they are there for when you want that something extra and iv read that you have to use them all up. I'm confused :confused: xxx

im a bit confused but i have heard u r meant t eat them! some ppl divide them up between them week some have them there for a night out some have them for jus wen they have had all theyre points but need something extra on a night! i have 24 left n i doubt i will use them all but my friend always uses all of hers xxx

Monday 8th october food

breakfast
Porridge and milk 5pp
chopped banana 0pp
WW Oaty morning bar 2pp
Apple and Strawberries 0pp

Lunch
Weight Watchers Soup 1pp
2x WW bread 3pp
Butter 2pp
Peanut Butter 2pp
WW crisps 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp
WW popcorn chewy bar 2pp

Dinner
cooked for my friend who i am doing ww with, we like cookin dinners that dnt feel like diet food :D so i got a few bits from Asda
BBQ Cajun Chicken 8pp
Potatoes 4pp
veg 0pp

Snacks
Bombay mix 6pp
Curly Wurly 3pp

all 43 points used today :)
xxx

My leader told me yest when I sent her a panic txt she said use them every week coz one day if you use them one week you could gain hope that makes sense?!?! Xxx

o yeh that makes sense huni! mmm its jus hard when u dnt have to isnt it!
next week i will use them all because Lucas is going away for the weekend with the inlaws! Saturday im off into leeds weddin dress shoppin (which i am really looking forward to but also i am dreading...what if they dnt have dresses in my size and im trying dresses on that are miles 2 small :cry:, then we have t order the dress and make sure they will b able to alter it coz by then hopefully i would have lost 3 dress sizes maybe? so gotta make sure i can get one now in a big size then they will have t alter it to a smaller size..anyway) then we wil prob eat out im thinkin maybe Bagel Nash coz mum loves it there or if we go anywhere else Mcdonalds or anywhere jus guna have a salad coz then saturday were offf into leeds for a few drinks nothing big planned but b nice all the same!

food today will b something like this will update later if any changes...

breakfast
3 crumpets 8pp
butter 3pp
WW Oaty Morning Bar 2pp
apple 0pp

lunch
Chicken breast 4pp
pitta 3pp
1tbsp lf mayo 1pp
lettuce cucumber onion 0pp
ww crisps 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp

dinner
WW lasagne 7pp
WW garlic bread 5pp
big salad 0pp

snacks
WW mini roll 2pp
Freddo 3pp

so today will have used all 43 points again not used any more weeklys :confused: i will see if i get hungry later on n may use some more then?
xxxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
o yeh that makes sense huni! mmm its jus hard when u dnt have to isnt it!
next week i will use them all because Lucas is going away for the weekend with the inlaws! Saturday im off into leeds weddin dress shoppin (which i am really looking forward to but also i am dreading...what if they dnt have dresses in my size and im trying dresses on that are miles 2 small :cry:, then we have t order the dress and make sure they will b able to alter it coz by then hopefully i would have lost 3 dress sizes maybe? so gotta make sure i can get one now in a big size then they will have t alter it to a smaller size..anyway) then we wil prob eat out im thinkin maybe Bagel Nash coz mum loves it there or if we go anywhere else Mcdonalds or anywhere jus guna have a salad coz then saturday were offf into leeds for a few drinks nothing big planned but b nice all the same!

food today will b something like this will update later if any changes...

breakfast
3 crumpets 8pp
butter 3pp
WW Oaty Morning Bar 2pp
apple 0pp

lunch
Chicken breast 4pp
pitta 3pp
1tbsp lf mayo 1pp
lettuce cucumber onion 0pp
ww crisps 2pp
Strawberry yoghurt 3pp

dinner
WW lasagne 7pp
WW garlic bread 5pp
big salad 0pp

snacks
WW mini roll 2pp
Freddo 3pp

so today will have used all 43 points again not used any more weeklys :confused: i will see if i get hungry later on n may use some more then?
xxxxx

Don't worry about your wedding dress size... You are not alone in slimming down for your wedding, I think a lot of people do it. Lets face it, it will be one of the best days of your life (apart from when Lucas was born) and you want to look and feel amazing for your special day. The ladies in the shop do this for a living and I bet they wish they had £1 for every woman that is losing weight for their big day

I had to have my dress altered 3 times before my wedding. Enjoy Saturday as this time next year you'll wish you could go back and do it all over again!! x

yeh ur right becky!
did something stupid today i weighed my self on my scales that i loved (dnt no why lol) and it said i have put 6pounds on :eek:then weighed myself again n then it was sayin i have sts"! i dunno why i weighed my self i always said i wouldnt do a mid week weigh in and i have :(
NOT only that but i push my scales against the wall and they shattered into hundreds of pieces :cry:
having a really hungry day today as well so i have worked out i have used ten of my weeklys as well as all my dailys!
i hope t god i ant put on and i will b really upet if i have stayed the same!! normally i wouldnt have bombay mix every night but with carl on nights i eother weigh that out and point it or i have loads of the muffins he brought that are in the kitchen at 11pp each:sigh: so normally wouldnt each this much bombay mix but it has t b done when his not here n im lonely lol!!
any way enough about my day lol
hope ur all ok xxxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
yeh ur right becky!
did something stupid today i weighed my self on my scales that i loved (dnt no why lol) and it said i have put 6pounds on :eek:then weighed myself again n then it was sayin i have sts"! i dunno why i weighed my self i always said i wouldnt do a mid week weigh in and i have :(
NOT only that but i push my scales against the wall and they shattered into hundreds of pieces :cry:
having a really hungry day today as well so i have worked out i have used ten of my weeklys as well as all my dailys!
i hope t god i ant put on and i will b really upet if i have stayed the same!! normally i wouldnt have bombay mix every night but with carl on nights i eother weigh that out and point it or i have loads of the muffins he brought that are in the kitchen at 11pp each:sigh: so normally wouldnt each this much bombay mix but it has t b done when his not here n im lonely lol!!
any way enough about my day lol
hope ur all ok xxxxx

Step away from the scales!!!!

When I try to go it alone and not go to a class I am always scale hopping even though I know it messed with my head. When I go to group, I never ever step on them at home. I think its because as soon as I work out the difference between my home scale and the class scales I'll be on them all the time

You can't take the weight you saw today as a true reflection as they are not the same scales that you hopped onto last Thursday night. Also, our weight fluctuates so much throughout the week so it will vary which is why we are told to only weigh in once a week at the same time of the day.

There is absolutely no reason why you should gain this week so try and put it out of your mind. The fact that you've broken them is probably a good thing! At least you can't be tempted to have a sneaky mid week peek!!! x

Mid week weighing a massive no!!! I can have a 6lb weight difference from morning to night!!! My head would be totally fried If I weighed at home xx I think your diet looks great, if you are worried about Bombay mix just make sure you drink plenty of water...

Back