ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Awww your little boy is going to nursery! He's growing up too quickly!

You are defo gonna lose tomorrow, there's no reason why you won't! The best thing you could have done is break your scales!!!!

Good luck tomorrow, I'll let you know once I've been x

SammieAnn87 said:
haha ur right but i loved them scales!! yeh let me no i will let u no as soon as xxxxx

I've got some ww ones that I paid a fortune for years ago... Many times I have thought about throwing them away but I just can't bring myself to do it!

I'll bob on minimins whilst I'm waiting for the class to start x

Good luck for wi hun xxx

good luck for weigh in hun!

Sorry i havent ben on here today i have had a terrible day :cry:wont bore u with it all lol!

on a lighter note i have lost 3pounds :wee:so i have got my first silver 7... so happy xxx

I had about 25 this week, I reckon I will have more this week though as its our wedding anniversary on Tuesday...

Have you ever tried the ww wine? Someone was on about it in group tonight, she said it was ok? x

wow another 3lber! well done hun!!

Blimey i am shattered today has been a bad day :(! so went t school with lucas this morning and was informed he should be writing and spellin certain things by now! which lucas cnt do! other kids were drawin things n lucas are jus still scribbles and i was basically told that it needs t change by january!! i came home and sobbed...i rang my mum in tears i felt as though they were makin out my lil boy was stupid (which he isnt) he was actin up alittle but he can b like that lucas is quite a naughty boy but i wasnt no angel!!
now i no his meant t b writing and things so help me i am guna go t leeds saturday and buy everything i can get t help him! i no in whsmith they sell them books u no with letter and then letters with the dotted lines to go over? so i am guna get some of them! by january lucas will b able t write his name and all the letters and numbers!
lucas has a temper so if u put ur hand on his and help him he gets angry coz he wants to do it!!
anyway i no my lil boy isnt stupid, his speech was as up t the other kids its jus this boody writing thing and drawin but he will b fine by the time he starts in jan!
so food for today
breakfast
2 ww bread 3pp
butter 2pp
peanut 2pp
ww morning oaty bar 2pp

wwnpasta ready meal 7pp
pitta bread 3pp
ww crisps 2pp
ww mini roll 2pp

dinner
sw chips 6pp
aldi spicy chicken 5pp
2tbsp sweetcorn 2pp
mayo 2tbsp 2pp

ww biscuit 2pp

2pp left today prob wont ave them though!

xxx

I had about 25 this week, I reckon I will have more this week though as its our wedding anniversary on Tuesday...

Have you ever tried the ww wine? Someone was on about it in group tonight, she said it was ok? x

nop never! i have seen it n thought about it but no never had it! u thinkin of tryin it xx

Back