ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

SammieAnn87 said:
And tell u what if it wasn't for Becky, sarah, sara, tano and everyone else I wouldn't of kept to it nice to know ur not alone xx

Sweetie xxx

Morning all.

dunno why but got a right sicky feelin again yuk!

breakfast
porridge and milk 6pp

lunch
I will prob make a ham n egg salad

dinner will change if carl works overtime and goes in tonight so i will up date late xxxx

oh you poor thing! nothing worse than feeling sicky! Hope you feel better soon chicken!

food looks great for today! keep going your doing fantastic!

Hows lucas doing with his writing?

xxx

Morning all.

dunno why but got a right sicky feelin again yuk!

breakfast
porridge and milk 6pp

lunch
I will prob make a ham n egg salad

dinner will change if carl works overtime and goes in tonight so i will up date late xxxx

You poorly hun? im off work sick! have a pain in my belly and i cannot stop a sick feeling too....there is loads going around xxx

:banghead: bad day alert

ok so i have come on my period for the first time in 18months coz i was on the injection and never had a period! so came off the injection and thought i felt a bt sicky this morning back ache and i have come on the worst period EVER!
so wat have i done?! ben naughty thats bloody what!!!
for lunch i had a jacket pot cottage cheese and salad now carl brought me it home so pointing it at 14pp
then lucas had some rice and i finished that off and i havent done this the whole time i have been on WW seriously i havent even considered doing it!! so pointed that 10pp
then tonight me n carl are sparing a pizza n chips! i no this is terrible isnt it!!!
so today i would of used all 42points and all my weeklys up as well now !

do i tihnk it wud of affected my WI yes cors i do! i dnt think i will of lost on thursday now i am hopin for a STS but its only my fault if i put on isnt it! no one else is to blame other than me :(
really annoyed with myself but will b back on it tomorrow i no i will coz i really enjoy WW but its been a bad day!!
i jus hope now that from friday i have a brilliant week!!

hey ho will b back on form tomorrow
xx

Oy! You've stayed within your dailies and your weeklies so why shouldn't you lose? You always do fab at WI so you'll see on Thursday that you were worrying over nothing!

Everybody panics about using all their weeklies but ww always go back to the same point, they wouldn't give them to us if we weren't allows to use them. You eaten them all before and still lost xx

You're within allowance. I've had a bad 2 days and it tracked so I wa feeling exactly the same way yesterday (see diary lol) but today I'm back on it and feeling positive xxx

Your only human...you have had 1 bad day out of how many....don't worry about it just be good from now on and don't continue it x

Just read ye diary...I haven't had a period for 7 years (3 yrs injection and 4 years implant) in oct half term I'm thinking of having it taken out as hubby and I are thinking babies... But this mega bad period is quite off putting :-(
Did the nurse/doc give u any advice or tell u what to expect? How long since u stopped yr injection?? I'd rather get it out the way before Christmas but no idea how long it takes to be out of yr system etc xx

Oh and if that's too personal to ask just tell me to sod off lol xx

Oh and that's too personal then just tell me to sod off lol xx

Everyone has bad days Hun, periods are the devil! Just write today off tomorrows a fresh start :) xx

haha sod off!! no only jokin i came off my injection in April and i came on yesterday! everyone is different though my friend was on the injection for 2 years came off, 1 week later had a period n fell pregnant the month after! i came off because after the wedding next year we would love another so i thought i would come off it now! TBH the doctors dint reeally say anything hun, and wen i went back and said i still havent come on my period and need to b on the pill they just give me it!!
Yesterday i was in alot of pain but today nothing nothing at all! i knew my periods would take a while to return to normal but a bit down beat as now it seems i am not on my period but was yesterday! But it will take a while i suppose 2 return to normal!
xxxx

haha sod off!! no only jokin i came off my injection in April and i came on yesterday! everyone is different though my friend was on the injection for 2 years came off, 1 week later had a period n fell pregnant the month after! i came off because after the wedding next year we would love another so i thought i would come off it now! TBH the doctors dint reeally say anything hun, and wen i went back and said i still havent come on my period and need to b on the pill they just give me it!!
Yesterday i was in alot of pain but today nothing nothing at all! i knew my periods would take a while to return to normal but a bit down beat as now it seems i am not on my period but was yesterday! But it will take a while i suppose 2 return to normal!
xxxx

Its strange what it does to your body without us even realising it... I have been on the pill since I was 17 and I came off it for a bit last year and the pains I got were unbelievable. I never ever suffer with period pains or anything. Anyway, I got scared about having a baby and wasnt sure if it was what I really wanted and went back on the pill!!!!

Oh, another little Sammy next year!!

Glad you're feeling better today x

morning all :wave_cry:

ok so after my really bad day yesterday i am woken up a given my head a wobble! a bit annoyed as it seems my body is all over the place and today i am fine!
so went on esource this morning and i went over my weeklys by 2 :break_diet:
i have put my activity points in from walking and going to meadow hall this afternoon but i am not guna use all my points today to just try and pull back some of rubbish i had yesterday!!!!

todays food is going to go something like this....
Breakfast
Porridge with Semi Skimmed milk 6pp
Chopped Banana 0pp

Lunch
ham x2 2pp
lettuce cucumber pepper grated carrot onion 0pp
tuna mayo 2pp with a WW pitta 3pp
WW crisps 2pp
Strawberries 0pp

Dinner
i am going to try a recipe i have found on esource Crispy Garlic Chicken Breast
Chicken 4pp
WW Soft cheese 20g 1pp
garlic 0pp
Egg 2pp(prob wouldnt b the whole 2pp as jus diping the chicken into it but pointing it a 2)
1 crust of WW bread (bread crumbs) 1pp
i am guna roast some new pots
200g new pots 4pp
1tbsp oil 1pp
onion 0pp
babycorn, carrots, green beans 0pp

When carl is at work and lucas is in bed going to have a WW chocolate muffin 5pp

so today that is 33/42 i am not guna have anymore today!

did get some nice news yesterday though as a weddin present carls mum n dad are guna pay for us a honeymoon which will b lovely!
xx

Its strange what it does to your body without us even realising it... I have been on the pill since I was 17 and I came off it for a bit last year and the pains I got were unbelievable. I never ever suffer with period pains or anything. Anyway, I got scared about having a baby and wasnt sure if it was what I really wanted and went back on the pill!!!!

Oh, another little Sammy next year!!

Glad you're feeling better today x

Yeh it is coz it was like was in so much pain yesterday and today no period no pain! i am on the pill at the minute as i dnt want a baby before the weddin lol x

SammieAnn87 said:
morning all :wave_cry:

ok so after my really bad day yesterday i am woken up a given my head a wobble! a bit annoyed as it seems my body is all over the place and today i am fine!
so went on esource this morning and i went over my weeklys by 2 :break_diet:
i have put my activity points in from walking and going to meadow hall this afternoon but i am not guna use all my points today to just try and pull back some of rubbish i had yesterday!!!!

todays food is going to go something like this....
Breakfast
Porridge with Semi Skimmed milk 6pp
Chopped Banana 0pp

Lunch
ham x2 2pp
lettuce cucumber pepper grated carrot onion 0pp
tuna mayo 2pp with a WW pitta 3pp
WW crisps 2pp
Strawberries 0pp

Dinner
i am going to try a recipe i have found on esource Crispy Garlic Chicken Breast
Chicken 4pp
WW Soft cheese 20g 1pp
garlic 0pp
Egg 2pp(prob wouldnt b the whole 2pp as jus diping the chicken into it but pointing it a 2)
1 crust of WW bread (bread crumbs) 1pp
i am guna roast some new pots
200g new pots 4pp
1tbsp oil 1pp
onion 0pp
babycorn, carrots, green beans 0pp

When carl is at work and lucas is in bed going to have a WW chocolate muffin 5pp

so today that is 33/42 i am not guna have anymore today!

did get some nice news yesterday though as a weddin present carls mum n dad are guna pay for us a honeymoon which will b lovely!
xx

Ahh your menu for today sounds amazing! Sounds like you're right back on it well done you :) and ahh that's lovely about the honeymoon!xx

Back