ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Ahh I'm jealous! The only supermarket near us is tesco, asda is a trek away and we haven't got a morrisons for about 10 miles! Where I don't drive tesco and the co op are my main shopping places!

afternoon....

we have been out most of today in Asda and M&S no joke we were in them 2 stores for gettin on 4hours!!!!!!!!!!! i dint see any cherry scones in M&S but i dint get a few bits!!

the boys were gettin a Mcdonals so i got a M&S tomato and basil chicken pasta salad it was gawjus and then i also got some berries with yoghurt n granola! so proud sat in Mcdonals eating me M&S salad lol!!

Carl got a pizza from M&S for his dinner looks gawjus i jus couldnt decicde...so come away with 2... i got 2 count on you meals a cajun chicken jamablya which i am guna have tongiht and another cajun chicken one with pasta i think they both look gawjus!!!!!

so food update..
Breakfast
WW bar 2pp

Lunch
Tomato and basil chicken salad 10pp
berries with yoghurt and granola 6pp

(when i got home i hand a full mouth fuls of this mac cheese packet pasta carl n lucas were eating but i still had like 16 weeklys left so jus guna write them off now with them...i no they wont b 16pp for 3 mouthfuls but they u go)

dinner
Cajun chicken jamablya 11pp
broccoli, babycorn and green beans 0pp

then for puddin i got a puddin from m&s double chocolate sundea for 5pp

so i have 8points left... i will use these might add some sweetcorn to my dinner and mayo for some extra points i can use 3points then toi have 5pp left........
might call for 2 vodka n diet cokes
xxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
afternoon....

we have been out most of today in Asda and M&S no joke we were in them 2 stores for gettin on 4hours!!!!!!!!!!! i dint see any cherry scones in M&S but i dint get a few bits!!

the boys were gettin a Mcdonals so i got a M&S tomato and basil chicken pasta salad it was gawjus and then i also got some berries with yoghurt n granola! so proud sat in Mcdonals eating me M&S salad lol!!

Carl got a pizza from M&S for his dinner looks gawjus i jus couldnt decicde...so come away with 2... i got 2 count on you meals a cajun chicken jamablya which i am guna have tongiht and another cajun chicken one with pasta i think they both look gawjus!!!!!

so food update..
Breakfast
WW bar 2pp

Lunch
Tomato and basil chicken salad 10pp
berries with yoghurt and granola 6pp

(when i got home i hand a full mouth fuls of this mac cheese packet pasta carl n lucas were eating but i still had like 16 weeklys left so jus guna write them off now with them...i no they wont b 16pp for 3 mouthfuls but they u go)

dinner
Cajun chicken jamablya 11pp
broccoli, babycorn and green beans 0pp

then for puddin i got a puddin from m&s double chocolate sundea for 5pp

so i have 8points left... i will use these might add some sweetcorn to my dinner and mayo for some extra points i can use 3points then toi have 5pp left........
might call for 2 vodka n diet cokes
xxxx

Well done for resisting maccy d's! That is not easy! X

My dinner it was AMAZING
IMG-20121104-01315.jpg

I love the cajun chicken pasta... is it the one with linguine? Not had it for ages!

I'm so jealous, it is really tasty!

that looks lush. was it homemade?? xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Mmm it looks delish!xx

Hiya ladies...

No my dinner wasn't home made (I wish!) An M&S meal! I used to make jamablya's on SW so I am guna see if I can make on WW work the points out ect.

Jus a quick post I am on a mission! Jus cleaned out under the stairs I was so scared first of all incase a MASSIVE spider jumped out but I was ok!!
Was guna put Lucas's first pram on Gumtree but its broken the seat won't adjust so I'm thinkin people wouldn't want that so off t the tip it goes!!!
Off to our friends tonight for some fireworks.. And she is makin Spag Bol.. I'm takin a bag of salad to have with mine I will also have my Scales in tow so that I can weigh things need to work out the points for the sauce! So dnt really no what to eat today!!

Breakfast
Porridge and milk 6pp
Chopped Banana 0pp

Lunch
2x Eggs 4pp
WW Pitta 3pp
1tbsp mayo 1pp
Salad (lettuce,cucumber, red pepper, red onion)0pp
2tbsp sweetcorn 2pp
Apple 0pp
WW muffin 5pp

So that is 21pp so I have 21 left... I am thinkin its guna be. About 6pp for mince maybe 4/5pp for the sauce 4 maybe for spagetthi so I am thinkin it is guna be about 14/15 for dinner tonight!??

But I will update later xx

i am guna make sicy sauasge pasta this week! my mum used 2 make it and i am guna make it WW friendly!!

Sausage, pasta and spice..winner!!

Guess who's have chicken kiev and chips tonight? Me, me, me! Can you tell that I'm looking forward to it?! x

Haha ur havin what I class a proper tean keiv chips n beans!! Enjoy!! Take a pic!
Guna have a look later for the lemon dizzle cake x

SammieAnn87 said:
Haha ur havin what I class a proper tean keiv chips n beans!! Enjoy!! Take a pic!
Guna have a look later for the lemon dizzle cake x

I love looking forward to my food as opposed to just eating for the sake of eating! Let me know if you can't find it and I will log on to my laptopamabob and post the link for you x

I wanted t bake.. So I baked some ww cookies! (Packet ones lol) was guna get the lil lemon cakes but wanna try the lemon drizzle in stead!! 1pp each me and carl jus had one and they're yummy :) I've had 22pp points today so 20 left for tonight I dnt think it will b 20 points I won't let it be!! I brought a massive ready made salad from asda mixed lettuce peppers cabbage carrots so will make sure I will have lots of that xx
IMG-20121105-01321.jpg

Yeh they do smell nice.. I am not a very good cook so packet bakin is safe for me although I can more or less throw a victoria sponge together x

Back