ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Ha never thought of that what a good idea :)

Ok lunch a 'fry up'
2 ww sausages 3pp
Bacon 3pp
2poached eggs 4pp
Pitta 5pp
Mayo 1pp
16pp

So I have had 20pp today 21 lleft!x

I hope tonight isn't as bad as you think. Well done for facing it and putting it behind you

Is Sally going to be one of your bridesmaids? x

So 24 points used so far so after WI I'm going to make a chilli.
I have 17 points left will use 12 on my chilli and rice. Will add lots of veg!

Then 5 left might have a ww ice cream for 4pp.. My points will go up again tonight though :( xx

Hey chick, finally catching up after a busy new year working!! X you are doing so well and seem so motivated at present, fingers crossed the damage tonight is not as bad as you think. X

well its not that bad!! go from here and blast it off you have the will power....go for it xxx

That's not bad for a week of eating what u have. I put on that amount in just 2 days. And that was not even eating a lot. You will have it off in two weeks.

Its two weeks since I last weighed n started eating rubbish! I do feel ok about it because I knew I had and I expected it to be more! Hey ho hoping 2/3 will b off nxt week!!
Going to start exercising more! Xxx

Yeh I was actually ok because I thought ten pound plus...
I jus need to get my arse in gear! Sally only put 2on so proud of her!
She is back on her diet tomorrow! I jus hope so so much I can lose 2/3 poundd nxt week I want this weight off in 2/3 weeks xxx

I reckon you'll lose it quicker than that, it will be like your first week all over again x

Yeh maybe only lost 3 my first week going t try cut as much chocolate out I'm going to try use more points on oil and pointed veg jus lil tthings like that? I'm not sayin I'm not going t have chocolate but wanna start cutting as much out!!

My dinner was gawjus I dint have any mince jus onions garlic cerely peppers carrots babycorn green beans ect with rice yummy!!

Back