ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

well done hunny xxx

Well done lovely!!

Morning lovely!

New weeeklies for you today hey!!

Did you watch the daybreak WI today? Andrea did really well, she looks amazing! I'm not sure how long they were on the diet for you, do you know? She lost just 2 stone which is what made me wonder... I have a feeling it was 2 months but im not sure x

Morning lovely!

New weeeklies for you today hey!!

Did you watch the daybreak WI today? Andrea did really well, she looks amazing! I'm not sure how long they were on the diet for you, do you know? She lost just 2 stone which is what made me wonder... I have a feeling it was 2 months but im not sure x

i missed it!!! i did no the wi was today :( how did they all do?
yay new weeklies i no woohoooooo xxxxxx

Morning

really plleased i lost 3lb this week chuffed ;) heres to another week!!!
Lucas is at nursery next week his there for 3hours a day his going to do gret his done great!

i dnt really no what im eatin today

breakfast
muesli 5pp
milk 1pp
banana 0pp

i will update everything else later!

Tomorrow me and a friend are takin Lucas and her lil girl to the cinema its only £1 each bargin or what it will b fulled with children but it makes me feel better that lucas may b playin and what not through the showing! i mean were skint so i am going to take lucas some crisps n sweets n im going to pack me a few ww bars lol!

xxxx

Used to love the cheap deals when Dylan was little, and think its a great idea taking your own, the cinema is such a rip off!!!!!!! The prices are ridiculous xx enjoy tomorrow with the little one xx

Used to love the cheap deals when Dylan was little, and think its a great idea taking your own, the cinema is such a rip off!!!!!!! The prices are ridiculous xx enjoy tomorrow with the little one xx

I do the cheap cinema deals with Daniel and I buy bag of popcorn from morissons weigh some out pp it then take that in food bag,if I took the morissons bag I would eat the lot without realising!xxx

i have packed my self a tracker bar 3pp some ww cookies 2pp and a fun size crunchie 3pp so i have bits if i want anything!

were on a saving mission this yr and this is a great cheap day out and my friend is buyin snacks there but thats when it gets expesnive so i am proud of stickin to my guns and packin stuff!

yesterday Sally and me were plannin my hen do! were only off to york for the day (carls off away for the weekend but i dint want to do that!) were going to go and have a cocktail lesson and for £30 each u get food included as well as 2cocktails shots and play drinkin games!
most of the hens are up for it and i no some arent too impressed but its something i think will break up the day and i have never done it before and want to do it but i wanna please other ppl to much!!
im going to do it though coz its something i really wanna do!!
My mum is on about not comin on my hen now though :( she is meant to have an op on her shoulder in april and then carls mum isnt comin coz she says she is too old so now my mum is like well were the same age and she isnt a big drinker at all coz the feelin of bein drunk really gets to my mum!! but if she doesnt come i might jus suggest going to red hot buffet in leeds and for a drink!

i dnt no my food plan other than breakfast today!

breakfast
weetabix crispsy 5pp
milk 1pp
banaana 0pp

i wil update later!! wish my luck with lucas in the cinema!!

xxxx

You hen sounds like a fab idea and you can also go out for a meal with your mum and mil etc at a different date

I'm totally with you on the cinema front, they are such a rip off they shouldn't be allowed to charge such scandalous prices. Lucas won't know it mind whether it cost £100 or £1, he'll love it. We done for taking your own low pp snackaroos too x

i no go me :)

jus need a bottle of waer so going to run round to the shop in a min

yeh thats the thing i think mum n sue wud prfer a dinner than going out drinkin!

xxx

i no go me :)

jus need a bottle of waer so going to run round to the shop in a min

yeh thats the thing i think mum n sue wud prfer a dinner than going out drinkin!

xxx

I went to that London to see a musical for my hen doo and it worked out too expensive for my MIL and SIL. I remember felling gutted at the time but I understood why. We were going to go out for a meal instead but my best friend through an amazing surprise party for me with all my friends and family-in law, it was lovely x

Def do the meal idea xx if he gets a weekend, you get x 2 hen party's xxxx I don't think I would relax if my mum come out drinking with me!!! And the cocktail idea is brilliant!!! So different and so very cool!! I love it xxxx

i have packed my self a tracker bar 3pp some ww cookies 2pp and a fun size crunchie 3pp so i have bits if i want anything!

were on a saving mission this yr and this is a great cheap day out and my friend is buyin snacks there but thats when it gets expesnive so i am proud of stickin to my guns and packin stuff!

yesterday Sally and me were plannin my hen do! were only off to york for the day (carls off away for the weekend but i dint want to do that!) were going to go and have a cocktail lesson and for £30 each u get food included as well as 2cocktails shots and play drinkin games!
most of the hens are up for it and i no some arent too impressed but its something i think will break up the day and i have never done it before and want to do it but i wanna please other ppl to much!!
im going to do it though coz its something i really wanna do!!
My mum is on about not comin on my hen now though :( she is meant to have an op on her shoulder in april and then carls mum isnt comin coz she says she is too old so now my mum is like well were the same age and she isnt a big drinker at all coz the feelin of bein drunk really gets to my mum!! but if she doesnt come i might jus suggest going to red hot buffet in leeds and for a drink!

i dnt no my food plan other than breakfast today!

breakfast
weetabix crispsy 5pp
milk 1pp
banaana 0pp

i wil update later!! wish my luck with lucas in the cinema!!

xxxx

I'm having a cocktail masterclass for my hen do,going brum as its only 30 mins on train staying overnight doing 80s fancy dress and after masterclass heading to reflex for 80s tunes,16 of us going I cannot wait!!my mum isn't coming either as she says she'll feel odd being older one and she knows ill only be stressing if shes enjoying herself or not which is very true.
Enjoy cinema xxx

I didn't invite my mum!!! Oooops! Or MIL!!

However, my sister and my mum had a night at my mothers with drinks, nibbles, cheesy music and the 'older' people were all happy to go to that one! Some of my friends came along to that one too! Ha ha. Xx

Back