ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Morning honey!

Glad your dizziness had eased off, it must have been a horrible feeling x

yeh was horrible i have decided to still go for my ecg and blood tests coz i dnt wanna b feelin like it again! i am alot calmer today and feel happy which is good!
how r u huni
xxxxxx

its really snowing here :( have i mentioned i dont like snow!!!!!!!

it doesnt look like we will go shoppin today! unless carl feels ok driving in it!

xx

I'm only 15 miles away from you but it's not snowing here, yet! The sky looks so full though!!! I'm not just about to wrap up and take my little lad out for a lonnnnnnng walk! x

Haha I try my best not to talk like that lol I'm from dagenham originally and they are really common there, they swear loads, it's funny when I talk to friends on the phone and they're f***ing this f***ing that. Moved here 7 years ago and people are much better spoken I forget how common I really am lol x

Hey Sammie! I feel like I've been neglecting you massively hun! U seem to have been having a rubbish time lately :bighug:Like everyone says you will be fine sweetie SO many things can cause dizziness, as Sarah says.

Well done you for the 2lb loss tho! I think I'm in for a 2lb loss and if I do I'm totally joining you and Sarah on SW - to hell with the shakes! :p 2lbs is a brilliant loss on a nice diet where u can eat nice things and even have alcohol lol! On SnS where I feel ridiculously deprived (woe is me!) it is just not enough haha! Enough ranting from me!

Hope little one is enjoying snow :) Have a good eve my lovely xxx

Back