ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

good luck hun xxx

Come across this on the internet which is now saved on my phone which will be useful
Skinny Healthy Lifestyle: ProPoints Calculator
Xx

when I was looking for something today I came across a pro points calculator in a box that is still unopened. I got it in the deluxe pack that I bought when i joined ww, do you want it?

I have to go to the post office tomorrow to post something so i will send it to you with your trackers if you want it x

when I was looking for something today I came across a pro points calculator in a box that is still unopened. I got it in the deluxe pack that I bought when i joined ww, do you want it?

I have to go to the post office tomorrow to post something so i will send it to you with your trackers if you want it x

Omg becky really? I wud love it do u want any thing for it
Xxx

No it's ok...

I'm selling a dress in eBay and it ends tonight so I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyway so I will post it for you at the same time x

Wahoo get in hun you can do this....is that 19lb in total now? xxx

And I no she was talkin about her bein more llikely to fail but she was aimin it as sort of a general thing n I felt towards me! And I love her to biys she's such a good friend but I no I can do this and more than ever I will show everyone I can xx

ahh babe ignore her!!! like you said it will more than likely be her not you! just prove her wrong she will just be jel xxx

Wooo hooo well done pretty lady! You can do it on your own as we are all here to support you! The only difference is you are stepping on your own scales and not WW's. let's face it, you have a fantastic goal to aim for!!!

Plus you will have your new calculator at the weekend ;-) x

Eeeeekkkkkk oh yeh I will lol!

Yeh and I want to do it as welllll!!

Jus found out my stepdad andy collapsed at work today, I dnt no if anyy of u remember in early jan he had an accient n he hurt his leg n dint go t hospital well his collapsed coz he cnt stand on it anymore!! His havin an op tomorrow so hope his ok!!
Xx

Back