ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Hun it may not fit yet but it will!!! To get down to the next size when you are bigger takes more pounds xx so if it takes 28lbs to go down from a 22 to a 20 it only takes 20 lbs to get to an 18 then maybe only 14lbs to get to a 16 etc etc xxxx keep at it Hun, you are doing great x

Yeh sharon ur right ooo I ant givin up dnt u worry I'm going to try my hardest to b a size 16 for my holiday xx

What date is your wedding lovely?

Friday 16th August :) xx

Well you got 26 weigh ins till the wedding. If you lost 1.5lb a week on average thats a whopping 39lb or 2st 11lb. You will smash a size 16 girl! <3

Eeeeekkkkk I never looked at like like that! Exciting to think I cud lose all that
Xxx

Of course you can! And if you lost on average 2lb a week you would lose 52lb which is 3st 10lb. Its totally do able for you to be a size 16 for your wedding love xxx

Yeah im pretty much the same as not being able to drive Inow, i have to walk everywhere to and from the bus every day and weve started going for long walks on a sunday, weather depending. Xx

morning ladies!

WEIGH IN DAY! aarrggghhh this time next week i will be able to weigh my self now and not to think about it ALL day lol.

off to meadow hall later which will b good and get us out for a few hours!

food for today

breakfast
muesli 6pp
milk 1pp

lunch
mcdonalds crispy chicken n bacon 9pp

dinner will b something when i get home from WI i have have quite a few points left so maybe a kiev for 10pp
xxx

morning ladies!

WEIGH IN DAY! aarrggghhh this time next week i will be able to weigh my self now and not to think about it ALL day lol.

off to meadow hall later which will b good and get us out for a few hours!

food for today

breakfast
muesli 6pp
milk 1pp

lunch
mcdonalds crispy chicken n bacon 9pp

dinner will b something when i get home from WI i have have quite a few points left so maybe a kiev for 10pp
xxx

Good luck xx

Back