Sammies Diary :) This time i will make it!

Hi Sammie

Just read through your diary and you are doing sooo well

I am so jealous about your holiday i am despeerate t get away this tear with my little boy

I started SW again last Thur so still waiting for my first weigh in ... hope its nice big number :)

Nipping to the beach to clear your head is such a good idea

Hi Hun,

Thank you, I am really trying this time although getting bored of salads at lunch time, I did have a lovely syn free bacon and egg roll this morning though strange to think you can have that and still lose weight....

I can't wait until my holiday it's been a long time coming my family might be buying the apartment so fingers crossed it goes well with the bank manager Saturday lol... My little girl loves it there she will happily sit in the hot tub on the balcony over looking the sea and mountains such a beautiful place...

How are you getting on with slimming world? Have you got much to lose?

Xx

Hey,

Thanks, I will keep an eye out for yours too...

How much do you need to lose? I have a long......... Way to go :-( xx

Ahhhhh well done to your losses so far, your lucky you haven't got as far as me to go I want to be around in the 10s... I think that's a good weight to be, it's all just a dream at the moment but we will get there :) xxxx

Thank you, so are you too.... It's a long way to go but we can do it :)

Xxxx

Hi Hun,

Thank you, I am really trying this time although getting bored of salads at lunch time, I did have a lovely syn free bacon and egg roll this morning though strange to think you can have that and still lose weight....

I can't wait until my holiday it's been a long time coming my family might be buying the apartment so fingers crossed it goes well with the bank manager Saturday lol... My little girl loves it there she will happily sit in the hot tub on the balcony over looking the sea and mountains such a beautiful place...

How are you getting on with slimming world? Have you got much to lose?

Xx

I have 3.5 stone to lose hopefully by Christmas

Don't let yourself get bored.... ditch the salad if it is boring you and make a nice hot lunch or sandwich using 2 x 400g wholemeal slices ...or have what you have for dinner use the leftovers...as soon as you get bored it will go down hill

Season up some chicken and try different fruits

Hey all,

Another day nearly done, getting closer to the weekend still being really good just having my fruit salad well grapes, melon and strawberries yum! Well it is finally pay day wahoo!!!! Tescos later tonight see what I can buy to fill up my cupboards.... Anyway back to work what a boring update that was lol xx

Hi Sian You have not let yourself you are just being human and living ... I feel the same when I slip up but it just pushes us to plan that bit more!

Hey Hun,

Don't worry too much about it otherwise your get yourself down, just draw a line under it and start again.... I am going shopping tonight too buying loads of meat and veg we can do this xxxx

Hi Sammy.....Wow your doing fab!!

I've just started back at sw again, I joined back on 7th june so around the same time as you :)

We CAN do this!!

We can! We do find it hard tho. I had a really bad weekend, never gonna catch up by Friday, but can only try. I have drawn so many lines under my bad bits that my pen is running out. :)

Hey well done on your weight loss so far. Keep going and url see a real difference when u go on holiday. Im gong away end of august and hoping to be around 12 1/2 by then am currently 13st10 :)

Hi girls,

I hope your all having a lovely day, I have pulled pork for dinner tonight yummy!!!! Really looking forward to it, I am still being really good, went food shopping last night and spent £126!!!!!!!!!! Crazy I only had a little trolley!

Well done on your loss Hun 1/2 off is better then on or a gain, we can do this girls xxxx

WOW well done sammie, your doing so well, slightly jealous of you wish i had the determination you have! keep it up and youll get really far!! you deserve it :D dont worry to much on the man front, everything happens for a reason.. and you will find someone some day! xxx

Back