Sammies diary...

Day 10

Hey you beautiful sexy slimmers, how are you all?? So I took my daughter to school, came home for my shake put it all in my smoothy maker and it wouldn't work :( gutted!!! So had to try transform it into a bottle and have it that way!!! Nightmare! So went to do the horses they always seem happy to see me lol only because I feed them lol!!! Come home had my coconut flapjack I toasted it in the toaster tasted much better toasted!!! I can live with that for now lol...
Walked to pick my daughter off and she is in a foul mood... Shouting and screaming at me as I'm typing this (something to do with her age I guess she is 4) giving me a headache though :( oh well hope your all well xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shaking by hand is a nightmare!!!! I use a tea strainer when that happens otherwise I'd be gagging on the lumps:.-)

Hey girls have you tried blending with loads of ice its like a maccies milkshake then, Day 6 and its been my hardest had to be up at 5 to go to London. 8 hrs travel for a 2 hrs lunch mtg and i cudnt even eat!! Had water and black coffee then gor 3 trains back home. Fell asleep on the last train i was so tired as cudnt have a shake all day so just had 2 at once (blended with ice and bit of coffee) and now feel lots better except im freezing. Im in bed with lecky blanket on and my feet are like blocks of ice.

Although day was tough i knew i wudnt give up and cave in to the calories. Got a phone call from dad earlier hes taking me shoping when ive lost weight says I can have anything I want (im 43 btw hehe) he better bring his fat wallet.

Hope u lot have been gud today
xxx

Well done HappyChicken. You did great today. I havent met you and I am proud of you!

I did a business meeting with hot cookies at each break and another meeting with lots of biscuits, lunch and a drinks party. And stayed true to plan.

So let's hear it for the gals and guys who stay 100% on their (different) plans ! Go, Us!! We rock!

Ali

haha thanks Ali. your right we should be proud its hard but worth it plus I get a buzz every day when I wake up and realise Im one day nearer to the new slim and sexy me
xx

Day 10 complete...
Hey peeps, hope your all doing well?? I'm feeling abit hungry today not sure why!!! But got a black coffee hopefully it will fill me up :)
Your mad chicken lol!! I just can't wait to do more then "window" shopping lol I will actually be able to buy clothes from "superdry" etc lol how lush!!!

Oooohhhh new benidorm is on now whoop!!!!

Here's a pic of sexy Viento lol xxxxx
What you lookin at lol
image-3033217458.jpg

image-2345383606.jpg

What a character! He's lovely.

Ali

Lol he???? She will be very upset lol...

Day 11
Days are slowly clocking up.... Got such a long way to go but it will be here soon...

Is it strange that I prefer the coconut flapjacks to the peanut ones lol and I only got one!!! I put mine in the toaster, hope your all doing well today xxx

Day 12

Just having a late breakfast shake - strawberry..
I have decided to "treat" myself to a holiday in Tenerife in aug as I should be at goal by then and feeling fab!!! So it's given me the extra little push... I wasn't giving up on this but would be a nice thing to do, go get a nice tan and a relaxing holiday :) :) :)

Hope your all well xxxx

I think booking a holiday is a great idea for both motivation and reward!!
I've been looking longingly at the Thomas cook website but my hubby keeps being given his redundancy notice at work only to get to the dat before he's supposed to finish and then they extend it for another six weeks. It's very frustrating as we cant make any plans

Aww but in away it's good he is still in his job hehe... Been thinking all night about it, was just going to go to Cornwall but then thought as my dad has a timeshare on 5star resorts I could go anywhere I want for pretty much how much it would cost to go to Cornwall!!!
Can't stop thinking about the lush big pools bar in the middle and lovely apartments sun sun and more sun lol!!! I don't want to go away to get "pissed up" I like quiet places to relax... So I'd have to ask my family nicely to have my daughter for a week while I went away... Don't get if you don't ask hey :)

Where is it you wanted to go xxx

Aww that sounds lovely hun! I've never been out of the country, I don't even own a passport :eek: but I'm loving your idea of a reward... might run it by my hubby :D xx

You should hun gives you something to look forward to :)

Just got in from a 6mile walk!!! Swimming tomorrow xxx

Day 13

Well I went to go swimming this morning after dropping my daughter at school but the car park was jam packed!!! Not sure what was going on!!! Glad I did that big 6mile walk yesterday!
So I got college tonight I am on a bookkeeping and accounts course, have to go in early today to do a maths and English GCSE assessment as I need to "brush up" on them..

Hope your all well xxx

Aww but in away it's good he is still in his job hehe... Been thinking all night about it, was just going to go to Cornwall but then thought as my dad has a timeshare on 5star resorts I could go anywhere I want for pretty much how much it would cost to go to Cornwall!!!
Can't stop thinking about the lush big pools bar in the middle and lovely apartments sun sun and more sun lol!!! I don't want to go away to get "pissed up" I like quiet places to relax... So I'd have to ask my family nicely to have my daughter for a week while I went away... Don't get if you don't ask hey :)

Where is it you wanted to go xxx

i want to go anywhere hot and sunny. we usually take a foreign holiday every other year. there's about 10 of us (family) go together and we hire a villa in the middle of nowhere. However, due to differnt things happening, we wont be going togther this year. It will just be the four of us.
Now, no matter how much I love my hubby and kids, just the four of us in a villa on our own for two weeks could lead to blood on the walls!! So I want us to go to a hotel in a resort.

However, that then means having to expose myself (not literaly) to a wider audience. When you're in a villa you dont give a b***er how you look but in a restort, I'm def going to ahve to have slimmed down! So thats more motivation for me!

I'm the same hun, it's given me the extra motivation to keep going :) its along way to go yet but by then I should have changed completely and I am so excited :) :)

We go to a resort with apartments they are so so lovely!!! I go to "the royal Tenerife country club" a lot it's lovely there and you don't get all the "rifaf" there lol...
Just keep thinking next time I will actually enjoy my swim suit and sun bathing without thinking people are looking at me hehe
Here's a few pics of that place -

image-415119087.jpg

image-410349702.jpg

image-1277627550.jpg

Don't have any on this phone of that place (new iPhone lol) it is lovely there look into it xxx

Hi Girls, Glad ur doing well and still positive. Day 8 for me, lost 13lbs in my first week but no-one has noticed yet!!!!!
Oh well Im sure they will by next week im off work weds till nxt tues so Im hoping that when I go back I will have lost another 5-7 lbs so they WILL notice. Mad isnt it but I cant wait until I start to get some compliments lol. Ps Sammie I work in accounts Im basically an accountant but QBE but starting my CIMA on the 17th so Im gonna be busy working every night and weekend cant wait haha

Back