Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Pregnant with baby no1 and trying not to gain too much!

Aw, cute bump! You're so neat, I look like a whale in comparison lol ;)

Missy I have another 21 weeks to go yet! Just you wait .. By the time I get to the stage your at I'm sure I'll be resembling a whale lol! Xxx

Missy I have another 21 weeks to go yet! Just you wait .. By the time I get to the stage your at I'm sure I'll be resembling a whale lol! Xxx

I loved it at about your stage, it's such a lovely feeling when you first have a bump! I look back at pictures now and can't even remember being that little ;) If you want a laugh have a look at my diary for a 36+3 piccie! xxx

18+6
Morning everyone ,
Working 7.30- 5 today and then have the weekend off yay! Thursdays my favourite day it always seems to go quick .
Looking forward to Saturday , we are off to German Xmas market with some friends and then going to see a comedian afterwards feels like the first time we've been out in ages so looking forward to it :)
Weighed in today and have stayed the same so I'm happy with that .
My first pair of maternity jeans came yesterday .. They are from next and are a short leg but are still a tiny bit long for my short little legs they are also a bit baggy around my bump yet which is good because they should last throughout my pregnancy . I have to say they are soooo comfy and were £12 off eBay brand new with the the tags in so a great find! I might invest in a couple more pairs can't believe how comfy they are .
X

Morning.. Great WI result :)
Jealous of your long weekend.. Tho I have one next week :D Not that I'm doing anything for it... Just giving myself a day off work :)
My over the bump trousers are so comfy.. My under the bump are not so much!! Well they are.. But I spend the day pulling them up lol

Morning.. Great WI result :)
Jealous of your long weekend.. Tho I have one next week :D Not that I'm doing anything for it... Just giving myself a day off work :)
My over the bump trousers are so comfy.. My under the bump are not so much!! Well they are.. But I spend the day pulling them up lol

I'm up 5lbs in total now so a bit disappointed but il just have to hope the weight gain continues to be slow and steady.
I can't wait just finished work pjs are on cuppa tea and feet up .. Bliss!
I've been pulling mine up all day think they are rather generous but they'll be great when I'm further on in the pregnancy x

The new look stuff is really good too - I love my new look maternity leggings! I have a pair of maternity jeans from primark too and they are mega comfy, they are under bump but loads of room in them, even at nearly 37 weeks! I keep wanting to buy more clothes and have to remind myself that I'm only gonna be pregnant for a few more weeks so I'd better not lol! xxx

Ah missy my local new look doesn't stock any maternity wear in store you have to order it online its a bit of a pain but might order some stuff anyway..it can always be sent back if it doesn't fit. I don't want to order too much either as I know it won't get worn afterwards but its too tempting everything's so comfy!
I tried on a lovely pair of jeans in h&m Laura but they were about 5 inches too long lol .. Short girl problems!! Xxx

Ah missy my local new look doesn't stock any maternity wear in store you have to order it online its a bit of a pain but might order some stuff anyway..it can always be sent back if it doesn't fit. I don't want to order too much either as I know it won't get worn afterwards but its too tempting everything's so comfy!
I tried on a lovely pair of jeans in h&m Laura but they were about 5 inches too long lol .. Short girl problems!! Xxx

I got a pair of under the bump jeans from New Look online and they were only a fiver. They aren't as comfortable for walking round etc but they are surprisingly more comfortable than my over bump ones for sitting down. I just have to pull them up loads when I walk round but I've discovered a bump band around the top holds them up :) xx

Ah missy my local new look doesn't stock any maternity wear in store you have to order it online its a bit of a pain but might order some stuff anyway..it can always be sent back if it doesn't fit. I don't want to order too much either as I know it won't get worn afterwards but its too tempting everything's so comfy! I tried on a lovely pair of jeans in h&m Laura but they were about 5 inches too long lol .. Short girl problems!! Xxx

Ah that's rubbish! I have the same problem with H&M - I'm only 5'3 so trousers are always mega long on me and I find the fit a bit weird. They have some lovely maternity tops there though, I got my favourite stripy top from there :) xxx

I got a pair of under the bump jeans from New Look online and they were only a fiver. They aren't as comfortable for walking round etc but they are surprisingly more comfortable than my over bump ones for sitting down. I just have to pull them up loads when I walk round but I've discovered a bump band around the top holds them up :) xx
Thanks Sarah I might get one of those bump bands xx

I had some from Asda until they stopped selling maternity wear in store! Damn them :(

I had some from Asda until they stopped selling maternity wear in store! Damn them :(

It's stupid. They've some fab Christmas jumpers but none are maternity and at 38 weeks pregnant I don't think I'll be getting in a normal one!!

It's stupid. They've some fab Christmas jumpers but none are maternity and at 38 weeks pregnant I don't think I'll be getting in a normal one!!

I dunno, I bought a primark jumper a size bigger the other day and it fit fine, just a bit baggy on the arms. I'm still getting into a lot of non maternity stuff and I'm massive! ;)

Am so investing in bump bands!!! My new look UTB (under the bump) jeans are so comfy sitting down but i'm non stop pulling them up... If a bump band helps then great :D
The only thing I'm finding annoying is I can't find a longer leg bootleg maternity jean from anywhere without spending €60 or more!! Very annoying!! Longest length I've found is 32".. That's grand in skinny leg jeans as you can get away with them sitting just below the ankle but if I want anything to cover a boot I need at least 34".. And that's only a kitten heel.. screwed if I wanted to wear heels!!!
Its annoying isn't it?! You can get a bigger size but then you look swamped by the arms and the neck is huge and looks crap :(

Hi everyone
I've had a nice day today decided as it was my day off I would have a day of pampering so had my nails done and my eyebrows :)
Haven't had much of an appetite the last few days I'm not sure whether its a physical thing or a mental thing because I know I would enjoy food if I ate it I just don't feel like eating anything if that makes sense :/ I am going to force myself to eat some tea though for babbas sake . Im sure there will be lots of eating going on tomorrow as we are off to the German Xmas market ... I may even treat myself to a small glass of mulled wine.
I'm also going to a nearly new baby sale tomorrow morning so I will let you know what I pick up :)

Just thought id show you my nails x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1385138931.215076.jpg

Your nails look lovely, hope you're having a good weekend and you got some bargains at the sale :) xxx

Back