Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

Pregnant with baby no1 and trying not to gain too much!

19 + 3
Hi girls ,
I had a lovely weekend very busy so feeling a bit tired today but bf and I had a very rare lazy day yesterday which was Amazing .. We literally did nothing all day lol felt very guilty but was fab .
Haven't stopped eating all weekend so dread to think what the scales are going to say so I'm avoiding them for the time being !
We had hot chocolate and nachos and all sorts at the German market and then and nibbles on crisps and sweets whilst watching the comedian then to top it all
Off last night we had no food in so ended up getting a takeaway .
Managed to pick up some bargains from the baby sale I went to , brought a lovely cot bumper in new condition for a tenner a lovely soft white all in one suit a handful of vests , a grow bag with little animals on and some bottles with the bottle brush oh and some muslin cloths and bibs - all for the grand total of 30 quid! Not bad at all.
Bumps looking massive today but I do feel really really bloated ... If anyone's got any tips on how to get rid of this it would be much appreciated!!
No movements from baby yet I've felt a few tiny flutters but not sure whether I'm getting them confused with other things going on in my tummy lol .
Come on baby get moving!!

aww nails look lovely and weekend sounds just fab!! :) I love indulgent weekends like that lol x

I bet that is baby you're feeling! I thought it felt a little like wind at first ;) xx

Pregnant with baby no1 and trying not to gain too much!

aww nails look lovely and weekend sounds just fab!! :) I love indulgent weekends like that lol x

I bet that is baby you're feeling! I thought it felt a little like wind at first ;) xx

Thanks jess was a lovely weekend just goes too quick!
I really hope it is baby cuz I'm starting to panic ... I have my scan a week today so at least I will get some reassurance if I haven't felt baby move by then x

Sammie's pregnancy diary

Thanks Frances
I guess it kinda feels like someone is flicking me really faintly with their finger from the inside if that's makes sense..
I'm just dying to be proper kicked!! I think il regret saying that in a few weeks haha! X

Thanks Frances
I guess it kinda feels like someone is flicking me really faintly with their finger from the inside if that's makes sense..
I'm just dying to be proper kicked!! I think il regret saying that in a few weeks haha! X

Takes so long to become a definite kick/movement but its worth it. I promise :)
N it'll happen now before u know it

Thanks Frances

Definitely sounds like its baby you are feeling - it takes a while for them to become definte but as Frances says - totally worth it. It's great fun when you can watch a little alien moving around under your skin lol.

Hope you're well today darl x

Sammie's pregnancy diary

Hi girls I'm ok thank you just had a bit of a panic at work the little boy I look after somehow managed to get behind the fire guard and get hold of a lump of cole ( don't worry there was no fire lit) so I walked in the room and there was bloody soot all over the cream carpet which brought me out in a nervous breakdown lol! I wouldn't mind so much in my own house but in someone else it's like eeeeek what do I do!! Think I've managed to clean most of it up but going to have to explain to his mum what happened when she gets home hopefully she won't be too angry!
Typical id left him for 1 minute while i got his bottle ready he has never got behind the fire guard before or even been interested in that part of the living room!
Anyway.. Apart from that I'm fine! Pretty chilled day today have had a bit of a bad tummy I'm suffering with really bad constipation at the mo ( sorry tmi) so I just feel bloated up like a big whale .. As if pregnancy wasn't enough to make me feel large lol!
Had some good news today that our house is almost completed .. It wasn't supposed to be ready til the beginning of feb so a bit shocked to say the least as I haven't brought one piece of furniture yet! I guess its a good thing though as atleast I don't have to panick about being hugely pregnant and having to do a house move if we get in the first week of February il hopefully still be of some use .
Hope everyone's ok x

Oh no.. Little bugger.. But hey.. no-one was hurt :D And a carpet can easily be cleaned.. Don't worry about it :D (easy for me to say.. i don't have to face the Mammy)
Tho how silly having cream carpets with a toddler??!!

Sammie's pregnancy diary

I know cream carpets not the best of ideas! I imagine she'll be ok she's fairly laid back but I'm not looking forward to telling her ... Poor baby was sat there covered in coal lol he did look a sight bless him xx

Hi Sammie,

How's you and bump getting along? Hope you're having a good weekend xx

Sammie's pregnancy diary

Hi jess sorry I've been quiet lately .
Were all good thank you starting to struggle with sleep now though just can't get comfy and have to keep getting up to go to the loo.
Baby has been moving a bit still only flutters but we had our scan today and everything was fine baby was fidgeting around and had hiccups was so cute .
Hope your okay xx

Hi jess sorry I've been quiet lately .
Were all good thank you starting to struggle with sleep now though just can't get comfy and have to keep getting up to go to the loo.
Baby has been moving a bit still only flutters but we had our scan today and everything was fine baby was fidgeting around and had hiccups was so cute .
Hope your okay xx

Aw glad you're ok, apart from the lack of sleep. :( It's crap isn't it x although if I'm honest I haven't slept since June and I swear I'm used to it now lol x

Aw glad scan went well :) :D Got a pic for us? :)x

Glad scan went well. I feel for you with the sleep thing, mine didn't start until late on but then was a total bugger!!!!xx

Hi jess sorry I've been quiet lately . Were all good thank you starting to struggle with sleep now though just can't get comfy and have to keep getting up to go to the loo. Baby has been moving a bit still only flutters but we had our scan today and everything was fine baby was fidgeting around and had hiccups was so cute . Hope your okay xx

Aw, glad you had a great scan! The hiccups are just so cute <3

The lack of sleep is horrid, I've had trouble with sleep with one thing and another since the start of the second tri. You do get used to less sleep though, at least I have. Surprised myself ;) xxx

Back