Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

It's easy once your in the right mind set but it's once you fall of the wagon SO hard to get back on plan!!

image-374708060.jpg

This was my tea tonight whoops ... It is a special occasion though as it is my OHs bday xxx

Right I'm back on the wagon after a dreadful four days and it feels good! B- banana 0pp L - cheese salad 2pp for cheese 1pp for Mayo and 1pp laughing cow triangle image-229154802.jpg Snack - low fat malt loaf with WW spread (2pp) and another banana )0pp) Tea will probably be sweet potato with sweet corn and low fat soft cheese ( 7pp ) Did an hour and a half in the gym today too :) The ironing basket is looking pretty grim though lol .. Really should do it but having a snuggle with my princess is much more appealing :D

Here's my gorgeous girl ..

image-1782123156.jpg

And a mummy piccie ..

image-2476578424.jpg

Attachments

• image-3081867977.jpg
    image-3081867977.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 91
Lovely pics! Well done for getting back on wagon xx

Another successful day of weight watchers also went on a big walk with ruby this morn so hopefully that burnt some calories especially pushing the pram up the hill in the heat!

B- banana and cinnamon savoury pancake - 2pp

Milk - 2pp

L - cheese salad again , cheese 2pp and mayo 1pp

D - quorn burger ( 2pp) again with broccoli carrots and sweetcorn (1) and a dairylea triangle (1)

S - 2 Brazil nuts and 2 cashes (3pp)
- 2 crispbreads and low fat cheese (3pp)

Oasis citrus drink (2pp)

Total used 20/26

Frances if you didn't live in Ireland I would make you come round here drag my self loathing lazy self on the sofa and knock some sense into me!
I'm so disappointed in myself..
I must get back into shape.. I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into in November never mind the hen do in 10 days :( boo

Frances if you didn't live in Ireland I would make you come round here drag my self loathing lazy self on the sofa and knock some sense into me!
I'm so disappointed in myself..
I must get back into shape.. I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into in November never mind the hen do in 10 days :( boo

Come on. U can do it. November is still a month away. That cud easily be half a stone down... Even just with with small changes...
Do t b disappointed hun. U have a little person that's been ur main priority... Xx

Thank u Hun need to stop wallowing in self pity and get back into it :)

Come on... Lets do it... how about today you start by cutting out something?? Sugar in your tea/cereal? Chocolate? Crisps?
Small steps.. :)

You can do it Sammie :) But on the flip side, don't put too much pressure on yourself. You are beautiful just the way you are :) xx

Thank you Jess I've had an ok day today I have a busy week this week so hopefully will be able to stay on plan .
Hope you a well was so happy to hear your news! Xxxx

Morning lovely ladies,
I am going to try to update on here more often to try and get me back into this dieting lark.
Yesterday was ok but have been full of cold so not fancied much.
This morn had some porridge with banana with a options hot chic sachet mixed in but ended up throwing most of it away as couldn't stomach it.
Today me and ruby are off to a baby group to do a demo of my products to the mommies - very nervous but excited too!
Ruby slept until 8 this morn so she's had a good sleep but still snotty .
Hope you are all well :)
Let's have a 100% day today! Xxxx

Morning lovely ladies,
I am going to try to update on here more often to try and get me back into this dieting lark.
Yesterday was ok but have been full of cold so not fancied much.
This morn had some porridge with banana with a options hot chic sachet mixed in but ended up throwing most of it away as couldn't stomach it.
Today me and ruby are off to a baby group to do a demo of my products to the mommies - very nervous but excited too!
Ruby slept until 8 this morn so she's had a good sleep but still snotty .
Hope you are all well :)
Let's have a 100% day today! Xxxx
Good luck hun xxx

Hope your talk goes well, my friends been raving about the shampoo xx

Its fab Katie my hair is finally growing back woohoo down side is I have now baby hairs growing all around my hairline where it fell out lol .

Baby group was ok although a bit cliquey .. I am quite shy anyway so I did feel a bit apprehensive but talked to a few mums about the products .

It's all good experience though the more people I talk to the more confident I will get :)

Today's food wise has been soup for lunch with some crackers and a cereal bar and some pistachios as a snack .

Tea will probably be something like cereal or toast as I am attending another product launch tonight to help someone out who has just started up with the business so won't get home til late.

All I really feel like doing is snuggling up with my little one on the sofa as I am full of cold and feel sooo tired .. Looking forward to a lazy day tomorrow!
X

Glad you spoken to a few of them :) what products is it?

God my hair is awful, I knew loads was falling out as I could see it everywhere but never really noticed a difference in the mirror but now I have like an inch fringe around my hairline!! It's awful, keep having to make sure it's brushed back lol

Glad you spoken to a few of them :) what products is it?

God my hair is awful, I knew loads was falling out as I could see it everywhere but never really noticed a difference in the mirror but now I have like an inch fringe around my hairline!! It's awful, keep having to make sure it's brushed back lol

Haha I can sympathise with that mine was falling out in clumps I was finding it all round the house but now I am rocking the inch fringe round my hairline too.

It's forever living Aloe Vera products, I started using them a couple of months ago and then decided to join the business as I loved them xx

Back