Lunch - 3 crackers with hummus
Cereal bar

Snack - rice cake with peanut butter

Tea 1 x crumpet with beans and cheese

Melon with natural yoghurt
1 x rich tea biscuit

Really need to stop eating biscuits !!
Not too bad though ..

Just messed it up :/ don't know why I do it do myself.
Binged on 1 x biscuit 2 x fincrisp crackers with hummus and a chocolate mousse yoghurt.

Could be worse I suppose.. Need to stop eating out of boredom

It doesn't look to me like you've had much food, 1 crumpet wouldn't cut it for me sx

It doesn't look to me like you've had much food, 1 crumpet wouldn't cut it for me sx

Me neither. I'd have been clawing the fridge door off for food ;)
Try not to worry too much about the binge Hun, I know it doesn't help but it could have been far worse xx

I <3 crumpets could eat them all day with lashings of butter and marmite lol.

Katie my portions are generally small but I'm a terrible snacker.. I can't help but pick at things when I'm bored, down, lonely..cold you name it lol! Such an emotional eater.

Me too ;( it's really hard xx

Morning ladies
Started the day with crumpets
Had crackers with cheese hummus and carrot sticks for lunch and as usual a couple of biccies with my cuppa this morn.
Off to do some forever deliveries this afternoon so hopefully that will keep my mind off food .
Did a cheeky weigh in this morn not lost anything since last weigh in but that was only 3 days ago..
Trying to stay motivated . It's my step sisters hen do Saturday so want to feel comfortable in a dress.
X

Wow 5lbs is excellent.. I'm not expecting a big loss but even 1lb would be nice I've been stuck at the same weight for ages.

Had a naughty few days but hey ho you've got to live a bit haven't you?!
Back on the wagon tomorrow .. Bf has surprised me with a spa and hotel stay tonight - we are meeting a couple that we are friends with there so super excited ! I expect there will be a meal tonight so I will probably be naught again lol can't resist a nice pudding either .
Fresh start tomorrow!! X

Awww what a treat! Enjoy xxx

Aww sounds lovely! Would love my hubby to surprise me with a night out.... lol :) x

Hope you had a nice time x

image-3955655360.jpg My little pumpkin! Xx

Attachments

• image-3708419907.jpg
    image-3708419907.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 65
Aww she is a beauty, is she sitting up by herself? Mia cant yet n she is 17 n half weeks xx

Back