Sammy's Journey - this time I WILL do it!

Sometimes you just need something and you made sensible choices - well done

xx

Yeah, I just couldnt get over the hunger, I know it wasnt real hunger it was just hormonal cravings but Im glad I ate that rather then waited until I ate chocolate and god knows what else.

Day 10... blimey thats gone quick! After my slight slip up yesterday Im feeling fine again today, not hungry. Looks like Im going for a 100% day today, woohoo.

Well done SammyE your doing great xx

Thanks Nee :) How you getting on hun?

Day 11 now.. and it really is getting easier!

Doing ok I think, Not had any mistakes and even went Mcdonalds this morning with my OH and watched him eat a Double Sausage and egg mcmuffin and a hash brown, whilst I sat with my black coffee so was very proud of myself.

Im still doubting about being in Ketosis though!!

Well done hun, why dont you think your in Ketosis?

I expected to feel really bad, but I have moments where I have cramps and a little light headed but not often so wondering if I am, but have been really uptight and emotional these last few days!! Hmmm I dont know

x

I only had 1 bad day and I would have been exhausted after what I did that day normally anyway. You've been sticking to it for a week now so I would imagine you are in Ketosis, if you dont feel hungry you probably are :)

Thank you Berryred :)

Last edited:
fingers crossed :) and thanks hun and well done for getting to day 11, long may it continue for us both xxx

Did a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and have now lost 3 stone, woohoo. TOTM and I normally put on 3 or 4 lbs but Ive still lost (only a tiny bit mind you) so hopefully once Mother Nature gets the hell out of my life, I should have a better loss on weigh day :)

Woo hoo :) xx

Thank you both! It also means Im now out of the teens and into the Twelves! I swear I will never see 15, 14, or 13 on my scales again!!

Last edited:
Day 13 and Im not even thinking about food, dont want to cheat, lets hope I can stay this way for the next few months.

Come on skinnydom!

Whoop go you :D xx

Thats exactly how I feel Sammy. So determined to get to goal that cheating would only be cheating myself and food isnt really an issue any more.

Thanks all :)

The only time I will get unmotivated is if Im 100% and only lose a pound or two

Back