1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

ProPoints Sammy's pro point journey...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Sammy 21, 29 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Sammy 21

Sammy 21 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I'm starting a new diary as brought a monthly pass which is up at the end of the week
    & unfortunately can't afford to carry on so am going to attempt ww from home. I've brought a pro points calculator off eBay ready for when I can't access the app. I'm a little worried about trying it from home as the app is so easy to look up foods etc.
    so a bit about myself, I'm 31, married with 3 children. Before my babies I was a around 8st-8 1/2st and was so happy at that weight. After my first two I managed to lose most of my pregnancy weight and stayed around 8.10 for a while then had my last baby & am really struggling to lose the weight.
    Amber's almost 9 months & I currently weigh 10.1. I've lost 5lb since joining ww 3 weeks ago & I'm pretty happy with that. I followed SW on & off over the years but really think WW is a better plan for me as I just ate loads with SW!

So my food for tomorrow so far is....

B

2 x satsumas
    1/4 pint of ss milk for tea & coffee (2)

L

Aldi benefit bar (2)
    2 x Ham slices with lots of salad, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radish's, gerkins. (2)
    A little bit of light cheddar (2)

D

Beans on 2 toast with spread & cheddar (17)

Daily's 25/26.
    Weekly's 0/49

Last edited: 30 June 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gossamersquare

gossamersquare Well-Known Member

Good luck for when you do it on your own. Need any help just ask - everyone on here is great. I found SW too restrictive in the things you could eat which is why I prefer ww - also ate too much on sw! There is a free app called value diary - you could download that. A lot of people seem to use it.

4. Sammy 21

Sammy 21 Well-Known Member

Thank you, I will have a look for the app. xxx