ProPoints Sammy's pro point journey...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Sammy 21, 29 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Sammy 21

Sammy 21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey everyone, I'm starting a new diary as brought a monthly pass which is up at the end of the week
    & unfortunately can't afford to carry on so am going to attempt ww from home. I've brought a pro points calculator off eBay ready for when I can't access the app. I'm a little worried about trying it from home as the app is so easy to look up foods etc.
    so a bit about myself, I'm 31, married with 3 children. Before my babies I was a around 8st-8 1/2st and was so happy at that weight. After my first two I managed to lose most of my pregnancy weight and stayed around 8.10 for a while then had my last baby & am really struggling to lose the weight.
    Amber's almost 9 months & I currently weigh 10.1. I've lost 5lb since joining ww 3 weeks ago & I'm pretty happy with that. I followed SW on & off over the years but really think WW is a better plan for me as I just ate loads with SW!

So my food for tomorrow so far is....

B

2 x satsumas
    1/4 pint of ss milk for tea & coffee (2)

L

Aldi benefit bar (2)
    2 x Ham slices with lots of salad, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radish's, gerkins. (2)
    A little bit of light cheddar (2)

D

Beans on 2 toast with spread & cheddar (17)

Daily's 25/26.
    Weekly's 0/49

Last edited: 30 June 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gossamersquare

gossamersquare Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Good luck for when you do it on your own. Need any help just ask - everyone on here is great. I found SW too restrictive in the things you could eat which is why I prefer ww - also ate too much on sw! There is a free app called value diary - you could download that. A lot of people seem to use it.

4. Sammy 21

Sammy 21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thank you, I will have a look for the app. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.