Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Yeah I too was cutting about boldly today until about 5pm when a dull ache took over my inner thighs and fat rear end :( x

it may be hard to get out of bed in the morning for my post pee naked daily weigh in before I head off for a lovely 12hr day at work....I may have to be rolled into the office....I will not be doing any coffee runs tomorrow...that I can guarantee :( x

it may be hard to get out of bed in the morning for my post pee naked daily weigh in before I head off for a lovely 12hr day at work....I may have to be rolled into the office....I will not be doing any coffee runs tomorrow...that I can guarantee :( x

C'mon now that's not the attitude. You can do some squats while at the coffee machine lol. Sammy is getting the bus in 6th gear tomorrow so wel all be raring to go x

Sammy,that's a little speed bump on the road you ran into,that's all...and you've passed it already...

Good on you girl for stopping when you did,there aren't many of us with will power enough to have gone through a day like yours.

Hope Mummy and baby are ok.... Xx

C'mon now that's not the attitude. You can do some squats while at the coffee machine lol. Sammy is getting the bus in 6th gear tomorrow so wel all be raring to go x

Errr, no....sitting at that desk and waiting for Sammy to swing by with her ramp and stretcher to get me on the bus is what I will be doing....she is the only one who can still walk thank goodness ;) xx

Errr, no....sitting at that desk and waiting for Sammy to swing by with her ramp and stretcher to get me on the bus is what I will be doing....she is the only one who can still walk thank goodness ;) xx

That made me lol. Sammy won't be able to walk for long after her squats and bike tomorrow :) x

Exactly. I hope thus bus is an automatic as my legs will probably seize up trying to get it into 6th gear!!!

Thank you Lainey. Been up since 3.30am but hoping I can get her off to sleep again so I can curl up. Am hoping its on its way out, fingers crossed.
It's blooming cold tonight!!! Brrr.

Clinquant well done on your squats! Even if you can't kick me you can do a disappointed frown!!

It's not really what I ate, it's why I ate it that's bugging me. And why I had no control to say no. And would have been tempted by literally anything. We don't have anything naughty in the house at the moment as hubby is trying to cut back himself. But if we had of had things I don't know what would have happened tonight. All it would have taken was for him to so much as rustle a choccy wrapper and I would have pounced!

Anyway, I will be weighing in a few hours. Just hoping for a little bit more kip before then.

Xx

Urgh!! Up since 3.30am - painful!! I've been up since 5am and that's bad enough.

I have been having more and more wreak moments recently so I sympathise.

Good luck with weigh in x x

Hope your wee one is feeling better today Sammy.

You still did well not to binge even if you had nothing in the house to binge on. You did well not to go out or fone in a take away.

Good luck for weigh in x

Still no blooming 10. My own fault I know, but still, I was hoping to see a 10 something flash up. But alas no. 11 stone bang on. So that's one little squidgy pound lost from last week. But I can't complain - I had a meal out last Sunday and a piggy chicken dinner last night. (-I ate roast chicken with the skin on!! Tut tut!!).

Little one is still refusing liquid but I managed to squirt an ounce of water mixed with diarolyte stuff in her mouth!! Am hoping some of it got swallowed/absorbed as well as spat out!!
Poor poppet. She's very happy though, just her insides playing havoc.
Oh lynzi hope you're ok, 5am on these cold mornings is not nice!!

Am very crampy today :( hate hate hate totm. Bleurgh!!
I heard rumours they were supposed to get better after a baby but alas no luck!
Paracetamol and will indulge in a dark Truffa bar later!
Might try my funny hot dog creation again for brekkie!
Was very filling and will be nice as I always get totm hunger!

Hope everyone has a nice day full of squats!! :)
I will try today, I will!! Xx

Well done. A pound is a good, especially with totm.
That's good your wee girl is happier today :).
Get those squats done lady. You could do sets of 5 while your waiting on the kettle to boil. Sorted x

Ive got a terrible hunger today too. TOTM sucks, and is definitely not any better for me after having my 2 girls. pfft. Haha. I really would love them to give me a hysterectomy. Im done. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate TOTM. Its awful. :( Going to go try to keep busy so as not to hoover up EVERYTHING in the fridge/cupboards with my gob. lol. Ive got presents to wrap so I guess i can make a start on that. lol.

Well done Sammy,it's a pound in the right direction.
TOTM is crappy...nice cuppa a Truffa bar should sort you out...and maybe a nap,it sounds like you need it xx

Yes definitely Lainey!! Will be having an early night and see how bubba gets on through the night. She still has a dicky tum so had to do a couple of changes last night. Am hoping things have calmed down now but will have to see! Think I'll have an early night with my book and see how we go.

I managed ten minutes on the bike and am minus 2 calories on MFP when I've input everything in, and still in my carb guidelines so that's good! Had another manic day but it's nearly at an end! Gonna enjoy a hot chocolate shake and an early night!!

I hope you feel better soon beelishy too. It crappity crap crap!

Only good thing is Grease is on the tele and I love that film!!

Thanks Marie. Another pound down! Phew!!
Well done you for getting through this week. Bet you can't wait to hop on that plane and her away tomorrow!! Have a fabulous time!! We'll keep your seat free on the bus for when you get back!

Hope everyone's had a good day.

Xx

Thanks Marie, she's seeming more perky today but woke at 6 with e rumbly tummy bless her and really went for her milk. Phew. Pleased mummy and happy baby. Hoping it's just the tail end of it now.

Monday!! Rainy Monday!! :(
I am feeling my Monday motivation AGAIN! Usually dwindles by Thursday! Lol.
My mini wee goal was to get into the 10's so I can enjoy a mug of mulled wine at the fireworks on Friday night. So I shall do a weigh in on thurs or fri morning and have now said to myself if it's 10,12 or less (unlikely) I can have it and if it's not then no mulled wine for me! I shall be punished for my naughty picking.
Needless to say I so so so want it - so - 16 minutes done on the exercise bike already and taking bubba out for a walk later. Will extend my walk to get a bit more exercise.

So, forgetting the bigger weight loss picture this week - it's all about operation mulled wine!! Come on!!

(Oh and added into the challenge is my TOTM - cramps ahoy! :( ) xx

Operation mulled wine. Love it!!

I'm with you on the Monday morning motivation. My plan is to be atleast 15.7 come Saturday night. x

Yay let's do this!! I think I might try setting weekly targets and try to put to one side the bigger picture for the time being.
That way I might keep my motivation going strong!!
I'm also going to do the bike in the morning so it's done and out the way!! Then if the unlikely urge takes me I can hop on again for five minutes in the day and bust some more!! Xx

Back