Sammy's road to slimdom!!

I am doing everything I can to avoid the inevitable.....I doubt I will be doing them in one go tonight like I did last night....will do them close to my be so I can just fall straight in and die haha! xx

Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Don't ask.

:(

Bad day. Pah x

Sammy,here's your virtual kick in the butt.No matter what happened today you've come too far to even contemplate giving in.

Get yourself together and get right back to it tomorrow-stop the excuses and get this extra weight off once and for all.Just keep thinking how crap you'll feel if you keep this cheating malarkey up!!

It's only food...it'll always be there-just ignore it because if you don't,it certainly won't ignore you,in fact it'll keep reminding you every time you look in the mirror of what the wrong food can do.

Ok I've given out enough-see you bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning x

Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Don't ask.

:(

Bad day. Pah x

Hun...remember me and the champers and mini cupcakes last Sunday? Well here I am nearly a week later and I am glad I didn't think oh what the hell...or torment myself too much either....its a fruitless exercise and no one wins!!! Tomorrow is a new day and you know you can do it...look how far you've come and lost along the way eh? We are only human :)

Thank you Lainey! I needed that hard kick!
It wasn't like a massive blow out, more a mini one. Just a stressful day. Had to go to hospital with my little one as she's sick and got diarrohea and was worried about her dehydrating as she's not drinking hardly any milk or water or anything.
Had a bad night last night with her too, and me and hubby have been arguing over stupid things.
So today I have had:
Chocolate wafers - SnS ones, small slice of sponge cake, 2 bites of an Eccles cake, a yorky pud (aunt bessys!), roast chicken, veg, gravy (no tatties!!) and am still planning on having my hot shake later.
MFP says my carbs are 88 and calories are 900.
No squats, No walking, No bike.

Could've eaten loads as I am an emotional eater and feeling stressed and am that point where a gentle naughty nudge and I would jump at it - like my hubby nearly opened a bottle of wine and I so would have had a glass if he had. Luckily he's changed his mind.
I know as far as binges go it's not categorically a binge, it's more my mental state of mind that's annoying me. I just want to eat! And I hate that my mind has gone off plan! I literally have no willpower left to stop me doing anything bad.

Anyway rant over. Thanks for listening to me be a moany old bag!

Hopefully weigh in tomorrow will show something off and that might give me a second kick up the butt!
Xx

Hope your wee ones ok Sammy. That's the most important thing.
Sounds like a blip rather than a binge. It's good your weigh in is tomorrow so a full line will be drawn under it x

Thanks Marie. I just wish I could get some fluids in her but she sticks her tongue out and turns away. Grr. She's asleep now and will see how the night goes. Am super stuffed so might not bother with my last hot shake anyway!
Will get my Rocky eye of the tiger back tomorrow!!!
Just feeling a bit bleurgh today. Need to shake it off. Xx

It's natural that youl feel a bit knocked off when your little ones ill. Specially when then can't tell you what's wrong. Shel wake up feeling better. And youl have our bus back in sixth gear tomorrow :) x

Oh yeah I forgot I was driving! Minor stall. Need fuel. Back on the road tomorrow!! :)
60 squats and 20 mins bike!
Weigh day tomorrow. Eeek xx

Oh yeah I forgot I was driving! Minor stall. Need fuel. Back on the road tomorrow!! :)
60 squats and 20 mins bike!
Weigh day tomorrow. Eeek xx

Yes Miss Driver...we need you back on the bus :)

ickle one will be better soon....she has a lovely Mummy after all :D xx

I'm about to do my squats and my bum and inner thighs are still sore from yesterday's :(. No pain, no gain :( x

Get a shift on...I've done mine and extra stuff....I've added the dumbbell challenge....the world has gone mad!!! Xx

Get a shift on...I've done mine and extra stuff....I've added the dumbbell challenge....the world has gone mad!!! Xx

Done them. A set of 25 and a set of 35. With my fat ass still sore from yesterday's. Going to have to be hoisted on the plane mon morning when I can't walk.
The world hasn't gone crazy - you have aha x

Cor check you two out!! Well done!! !!! Xx

Done them. A set of 25 and a set of 35. With my fat ass still sore from yesterday's. Going to have to be hoisted on the plane mon morning when I can't walk.
The world hasn't gone crazy - you have aha x

Haha I feel your pain....didn't hurt this morning....but oh my as the day progressed the pain emerged....I have deep heat at the ready to put on my bum should the need arise....suggest you do the same when you try to get on that plane Monday...xx

Haha I feel your pain....didn't hurt this morning....but oh my as the day progressed the pain emerged....I have deep heat at the ready to put on my bum should the need arise....suggest you do the same when you try to get on that plane Monday...xx

Yeah I too was cutting about boldly today until about 5pm when a dull ache took over my inner thighs and fat rear end :( x

Back