Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Sorry lynzi had a busy day and only just got back on here!
She usually sleeps til around 7-7.30am bug obviously that all went out the window with this bug. But hopefully she'll be back on track now!! Sometimes she wakes around 6.30 and blows raspberries or giggles, whoops, or fake coughs to get my attention. When it doesn't work she goes back to sleep!! But once that's woken me up I tend to sneak out and do stuff!!
Or I pop her on the play gym on the floor while I do my bike and she kinda cheers me on in her own way!! Ha ha!!

Have that horrible ill feeling creeping over me. Pounding head and funny taste in my mouth like I can taste my nose. I know that sounds stupid, but I can't describe it any other way. Think a cold is brewing. :(

However I have had a productive day. Did 16 mins on bike this morning and jumped on for another five mins this afternoon. Walked for 25 minutes, put more things on eBay and did a tip run! Phew!! Busy day but pleased more bits are done.

Gonna pop little up and try to get things sorted so I can try another early night - last night was 10pm - hmmm, would like an actual early night this time!! Xx

Don't be daft glad you've had a nice productive day. Sounds like you got loads of jobs done.

Actually laughed out loud with the image of her cheering you on. x x

Ha ha, well she smiled and cooed! Think it's me saying Eden your mummy will be thin over and over to her!! Ha ha!!

Xx

Ha ha it does make her laugh, especially when I sing the song, oh hell my legs are falling off!! Ha ha!! Xx

Today I nearly caved!! But mission mulled wine is keeping me going!! But man was I tempted!! Cookies, Jaffa cakes and wagon wheels. I watched my friends eat them then looked at it and was telling myself, I know what they taste like. I've had them before and will one day again!

So today I've done ten minutes on bike and twenty minutes walking.
Caramel shake made into a cakey thing.
Coke zero.
Half strawberry wafer packet.
Omelette with a tiny bit of ham, mushroom and onion.
Am going to have a crispy choc shake later and probably a hot shake before bed.

I'm still confused about this wafer thing and not sure if I'm allowed 3 shakes an omelette and half a wafer in one day?! Hmmm. It's only today I've done/doing it. Dunno.

Anyway, had quite a productive day so far and now that I've stopped for a cuppa I'm finding it hard to get going again!! Ha ha!! Xx

Oh Sammy...the almost caving could be for a number of reasons but you held out so well done.

WARNING-Bit of a lecture coming up!!!!

Do not become complacent.You're getting closer to a comfortable weight for you, you've been on S and S for a while now and you "only" lost 1lb this week ( that's still a loss but in your head it's a bit if a disappointment, am I right?).Its easy to understand that your guard may be slipping a little bit but for your own sake stop.This is when the diet becomes really difficult-you start to think oh I've been on this so long and I still have a little bit to go.....and before you know it you've thrown in the towel.

Think back and remember the reason you started this in the first place...and keep thinking about it.Look at yourself in the mirror every time you go to the bathroom and repeat-"I'm not stopping this until I get to goal"

I may be completely off the mark here and I know I'll need that lecture myself at some stage.I certainly don't mean to doubt your resolve but even if I'm wrong it's a kick up the bum for myself.

End of lecture ( as she sneaks off ....)

Well done for resisting temptation just think of how good that mulled wine will taste. Man I can almost taste it myself.

You have some real get up and go especially with a little one.

I'm sure I read you can have wafer things on a normal day even with your protein meal.

Hope you have a relaxing evening.

Thank you Lainey, yes I definitely need to keep hearing things like that. You must be in my head!! I'm hoping I'll see something nice on the scales to help give me a shove and make me realise that it is working!!
It is so easy to just want to nibble on bits and I'm pleased I said no, but it feels harder now then when I started.
But I am determined and really would like to get as much of the next stone off as possible before Christmas. Obviously all of it would be ace but am hoping I can get to 10,4 and then hover around that through December and will have my planned breaks but there are a few, so will be practising low carbing and maintaining too. Then it's full steam ahead to goal in the new year. I have an event on 1st feb so would love to be at goal for then.

Yeah lynzi we always seem quite busy in the mornings with plans so always up and out the door early and then when I'm back I end up pottering about doing bits. Luckily she had a long nap today so I did loads!!

Xx

Wednesday?! Where does the week go!! Was tempted to pick last night but went to bed instead. I really wish my brain was against me in this!!
Baby still asleep so I've hopped on the exercise bike! Trying to get ten minutes and a litre of water down before she wakes!
Really gonna go for it. Mission mulled wine! It had better be nice!! Xx

Did you manage the water and bike? I'm just off out to take my 2 to soft play at least it gets me or the house at from food. x x

I havent read through your whole diary as there's 37 pages lol but wanted to wish you luck and show my support the same as you have given me today. Guess we will all kick each other up the bum over the next few months xx

Yep yep managed 12 minutes before I heard her wake up!! Which was good timing as I was getting achy and kind of willing her to wake so I could stop!!
Done loads of water today. Been adding extra to my shakes too to get more down me!!

Today's been hot caramel shake with a shot of coffee in, strawberry shake at lunch, chocolate wafer (half pack) - got the munchies!!, omelette for dinner, and will either have a hot shake or a cuppa with the other half of wafer, not sure yet.
But one thing I am sure of is a nice hot bubble bath! Am popping little 'un up in a minute and can't wait to have a nice soak!!

Did a little jig infront of bubba this morning to entertain her while I got dressed. She was giggling sooooo much. Although it was adorably cute, I can't help but think she was laughing so so much because my wobbly bits were dancing to a different beat then what I was dancing to!! Lol. :)

Xx

I havent read through your whole diary as there's 37 pages lol but wanted to wish you luck and show my support the same as you have given me today. Guess we will all kick each other up the bum over the next few months xx

Wow 37 pages!! Ha ha I hadn't realised! I promise it's not ALL me waffling!! Lol!!

Yes this is definitely the place for kicks up the bum!!

:)

Sounds like a cracking day. Only 2 more days till mulled wine time!!

Your doing great in the bike. You will be at target very soon at this rate x

My legs ache! I haven't done the bike this morning - I haven't actually got out of bed yet!!
Will have to do my bike later. Don't get me wrong - I'm still on 'operation mulled wine' and will do a weigh in tomorrow morning to check I can have it!! Just feeling sluggish today. Totm has still not reared it's ugly head. Just giving me cramps allll week. Bleurgh!!

But on a different note - I read something, and although it wasn't aimed at this diet I kind of thought it was pretty apt... Thursdays philosophy...

"It doesn't get easier, we just get better at it"

I thought it was true for me. I still want to eat everything and really plan my days around what packs to have and when, etc, so figured this diet is still just as hard, but I'm just getting better at it.

Hmmm.

:)

Happy Thursday everyone. Xx

Feeling exhausted today and think I'm slowly getting battered by a cold that's on it's way!! Yuck!!
Feeling hungry today too. Not mental mean food demon hungry - actual hungry! Rumbling tummy. :(
Still have one shake to go so am holding off until I've popped little 'un up and had a hot shower.

Absolutely no energy. Pants.
Still - will see if my mission mulled wine was a success in the morning as I hop on the scales. (Not my official weigh in day but it's my mission challenge day!).
I'm looking for a ten something...! Pretty pretty pleeeease!!

Xx

Yes although where is my totm :( have had cramps and hunger and mood swings all week but nothing! Grr, really wanted it done and dusted before seeing hubby again.

But....

*drumroll please*

I can officially announce that operation mulled wine was a complete success!!
I did have a long drawn out speech prepared but will just cut to the nitty gritty...

Unless you wanna hear it?!!
Lol.

I'm - ooo I can't believe I'm actually saying this -

Yippeeeeeeee!!

So nearly losing my leg muscles on the bike was totally worth it.
I am in the tens which is a mini goal achieved in itself.

My official weigh in is Sunday but can't see much changing between now and then. (Obviously hoping I don't gain!!).

Today I've used MFP to calculate my food and exercise for the day, and with the mulled wine it throws my carbs up to 80g.
But I think I'll just have to roll with it for today.

Am very pleased and it has been super tough this week!

Hope everyone has a goooood Friday xx

Sammy-you are officially brilliant hahaha!!

What a way to start the weekend eh?You can enjoy your mulled wine with gutso as I have no doubt that with your determination you'll be back on this within hours.

A fabulous well done x

Back