Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Ahhh. So frustrating, i think its the cold weather. Think tomorrow im going to use up my protein and veggie allowance on a good soup to keep me full up and warm. Mmm im giving myself ideas lol, may use chicken, onions, peppers and brocolli and make up a chunky soup and that creates 2 portions but its actually 1 meal.

Hope the hunger leaves u alone soon xx

Must be the day for it, I was so hungry today. Feel a bit better now thankfully and actually really looking forward to my spicy spaghetti!! x

I hate hungry days. Plus my heads been pounding allllllll afternoon!!

Been busy and over ate on veg. MFP says my carbs are 70g today. Eeek.

Been mashing and making purées ready to start weaning my little one. Had a teeny taste of my apple and pear combo. Man I miss fruit!! Even warm mushy fruit! Lol.
Only a week til refeed week where I'm allowed 2 small pieces a day.

Anyway am going to bed to hopefully sleep off this headache!

Xx

Phew today has been much much better!! How is it that the last 2 days I can barely make it to midday and have to have 2 packs whereas today it's already 3pm and I'm only just having pack number two!! Crazy!! But am happy!! Xx

Sounds like your havinga good day too . The soup filled me right up, dont remember feeling an ounce of hunger today. Xx

How'd you get on Sammy ....

You get where you wanted to be ? Xx

Hi hun, I amazingly haven't weighed!
Been mad busy and had a naughty burst yesterday! But felt sick for it. :(
Weigh day tomorrow! Got one more week til refeed. Yikes!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend Xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow x

I've been mad crazy busy as well hence the lack of diary notes. When are you going to weigh in?

Weighing in tomorrow. Eeek.
Had a chocolate fest on Friday and felt so so sick. But also mega hyped up on the sugar and so dehydrated this morning.
Have been back on plan today and hoping my choccy blow out won't effect the scales.

Got my girls night next Friday and really wanna be 10,7 or less. Preferably less(!!) but we'll see.

Hope you're ok Lynzi.

Thanks Jewel - good luck to you too!!! You're doing so well :)

Xx

I've found as long as you down the water after a naughty it seems to flush it out.

My Christmas challenge that I set 14 weeks ago is to loose 9lb before Christmas. . . I will do it.

Once you've done your re feed are you off it for Christmas? x x

Eek! Ive not done an official refeed week but ive had plenty of days off, meals out (albeit mostly those have been protein and veg!) and such along the way. Are you sorted? Do you know exactly what youre going to do for your refeed week? are you going to follow their plan? x

i cant believe this year is nearly over!! Double EEK! lol

I'm probably not going to follow it to the letter but will try to stay alongside the path!! Sm looking forward to a piece of fruit!! Yum! Sad I know, but I miss fruit!!

I have hubby's birthday and 2 eating things on 13th and 14th. A girls night on 20th and then Christmas. So I don't want to be messing around with the ketosis in and outs. But will use SnS and MFP to stay as low carb as possible and be as good as I can on the days that I can. But not beat myself up on my 'days off'.
Might do a read up on Atkins to see roughly how that works.
I would love to be 10,4 or less by hubby's birthday and hover around that weight until the new year. Then go hun ho to get the last stone or whatever I have to lose by 1st February. (Big night out!).
Really not sure.
And then there's playing around with the maintenance side of things too. But hoping by summer next year I'll be maintaining and happy.
Xx

Sammy good luck for tomorrow i hope the choccy didnt do too much damage.

Keep up the good work you are such an inspiration to all of us :) x

Thank you Tracy. Although I'm not sure over indulging in chocolate is very inspirational!! :(

So today scales flitted between 10,10 and 10,9. After doing it several times the majority vote was 10,10 so will stick with that and put it down as STS for this week.
Which means I have 5 days to get 3 pounds off for my girlie night mini goal.

After a naughty Friday and NO exercise bike... I know I know slapped wrist..... I am lucky I haven't gained.
I shall go for it this week and really try to get those pesky 3lbs off.
I will do a weigh in on Friday.
And then its TFR week 13 break.
After that... Who knows!

I want to be 10,4 or less by Friday 13th December for hubby's birthday so am wondering whether to get back on SnS after my TFR break and do 12 days of SnS and then re-evaluate after that as to what to do. I didn't really want to be flitting in and out of ketosis through December. Hmmmm.

Anyways, hope everyone else is having a good Sunday.

We're off to the shops :)

Well done on sts huni, sounds like u enjoyed the chocolate mmm, i can taste it now lol. Hope u get the 3lbs or more off this week, fingers crossed for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you. Xx

Not sure if anyone else gets this - or if it's my mental brain craving food!!.....
But to anyone who uses their phone or iPad to message on here - do you find that predictive text will always change what you want to say to something foody or inappropriate?!! So so many times I've been typing away and had a quick re-read before hitting send to find my words have been changed!!
But it's always something bad in relation to the fact that we're all on this diet. Today I've had the word turkey, porky, fat and sipping. So random!
Anyways, just wondering if it's just me - and if so, then maybe it's not my phone but my sub conscience typing away!! :)

Xx

Back