Sammy's road to slimdom!!

You need to update your stats over there <<<<<<<< It says your 13st 7lbs x

Oh?! I use my phone and don't think it has all the functions! I'll get onto the big computer and do it later!! Can't be having that!! ;)

Yes although where is my totm :( have had cramps and hunger and mood swings all week but nothing! Grr, really wanted it done and dusted before seeing hubby again.

But....

*drumroll please*

I can officially announce that operation mulled wine was a complete success!!
I did have a long drawn out speech prepared but will just cut to the nitty gritty...

Unless you wanna hear it?!!
Lol.

I'm - ooo I can't believe I'm actually saying this -

Yippeeeeeeee!!

So nearly losing my leg muscles on the bike was totally worth it.
I am in the tens which is a mini goal achieved in itself.

My official weigh in is Sunday but can't see much changing between now and then. (Obviously hoping I don't gain!!).

Today I've used MFP to calculate my food and exercise for the day, and with the mulled wine it throws my carbs up to 80g.
But I think I'll just have to roll with it for today.

Am very pleased and it has been super tough this week!

Hope everyone has a goooood Friday xx

Whoop whoop! Go Sammy! Knew you'd do it with all that focus...that's why you're our bus driver...you're a winner :cool:xx

Hmm well I said I was determined to see a TEN - and therefore, (I find this almost poetic!) - on the TENTH of November I weigh TEN stone TEN pounds!! Yippee Yi Yay!
So thats - 4lbs off this week.
Very happy and feeling gooooood!!

Weekly stats:

Start Weight: 13st, 7lbs - 1st September 2013.

Week One: Lost 8lbs
= 12st, 13lbs - 8th September.
Week Two: Lost 6lbs
= 12st, 7lbs - 15th September.
Week Three: Lost 2lbs
= 12st, 5lbs - 22nd September.
Week Four: Lost 5lbs
= 12st, 0lbs - 29th September.
Week Five: Lost 3lbs
= 11st, 11lbs - 6th October.
Week Six: Lost 5lbs
= 11st, 6lbs - 13th October.
Week Seven: Lost 2lbs
= 11st, 4lbs - 20th October.
Week Eight: Lost 3lbs
= 11st, 1lb - 27th October.
Week Nine: Lost 1lb
= 11st, 0lb - 3rd November.
Week Ten: Lost 4lbs
= 10st, 10lbs - 10th November.

Mini Goals:

September 14lb loss challenge - Done.

To be in the 11's by my daughters christening (October 6th) - Done.

October 14lb loss challenge - (1lb to lose by Thursday! Come on!!) - Done. Phew!!

November 10lb loss by 21st - Girl's night (4lbs off, 6lbs to go)

To be close to 10 stone by Christmas

To get to Target weight by 1st February

To learn to maintain goal weight and keep the weight off!

To get into the 12's - Done.
To get into the 11's - Done.
To get into the 10's - DONE!! Yippeeeeeee!!
To get into the 9's

To get into my size 10 Next jeans (comfortably) that I've only worn once ( - and they were tight then)!!

Thank you Marie! I think I have my mojo back and am ready to get this bus going!!

All aboard. Ding ding! :)

1st stop is shake town.
2nd stop is squat city.
3rd stop is plank pond.
4th stop is Truffa town.

Feel free to add in stops.... (Please note that this bus WILL NOT be stopping at Carb Central and is a one way fare to Slimdom only)...

(*disclaimer: I can't promise it will be a smooth journey but I can promise that WE WILL make our Slimdom destination!)

So who's coming for the ride?...

Yippee - anyone else - plenty of room!! Xx

Meeeeee!! You have done amazingly well, you should be so proud. I can't wait til the day I am on here saying I am in the 10's.....can't quite believe that will ever happen xx

Welcome on the bus jewel. Believe me I never thought I'd see the tens again but here I am! Hard work but worth it. And finally my clothes are starting to fit a bit better now. Still got things I can't squeeze into yet but one day...!! Xx

That's a great loss. I'm in that bus with you, however I'll still be on it once your shift has finished.

We need new missions for this week x

Yes missions apparently work!!
I'm going shopping in Brighton on Friday with hubby and bubba so maybe I can make it my mission that if I'm 10,7 I can let him buy me ( ;) ) a new top!! Ha ha. Mind you 3lbs will be tough in 5 days! Hmmm.

What will your mission be?

Welcome aboard!! Xx

This week's mission will be £10 on the bingo (sad I know!!) &amp; steak Saturday night if I've lost 3lb (15:1)

Ooohh shopping what you going for Christmas??

Hi Sammy I'm back and wanna get back on the bus....can you swing by and pick me up? got my packs all ready to go xx

Toot toot! Most definitely!! I'll lower it so you can get your achy squatty legs on easier!!

Good mission lyndzi!
And you never know you might win too!! Double bonus!!

We're hopefully gonna get some Christmas shopping sorted although his family are a bit unorganised and don't give out many ideas!

We're doing Christmas at his family and we're doing Boxing Day at ours this year with my side so will hopefully persuade him to get Christmassy bits for that too!!

I'm really fancying steak now!!!! That'll be my lunch out on Friday if I achieve my mission!
:)

Productive Monday so far, done a tip run and shopping and cleaned the bathroom!!
Going to have stuffed chilli mushrooms for lunch.
Yum!

Has anyone else got a weekly mission? This is my new focus. A mini mini minimin goal for the very immediate future seems to help me rather then looking ahead to nights out/Christmas! Xx

Today's been good. I had two packs before 12 and was like uh oh! But I managed to get to 5 and then have my omelette and amazingly lasted until 8 before indulging in my dark Truffa bar!

So those of you who are on the bus to Slimdom with me, we depart bright and early so get some sleep in!! We are taking it hour by hour and ticking the hours off throughout the day!!

First song of the morning will be Eminems Slim Shady...

Xx

Cor today I've been like a hungry hungry hippo!!

Back