Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Thanks guys. Can't believe it's been five weeks already. Am not bored of it either!!
Hubby's home tonight and we're watching a film. Might make my new cheesecake thing and have that as a treat!!

Good luck to everyone today!! Xx

TOTM

Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate.

- shakes that is!

Really want a fifth pack, my tummys rumbling, I'm in pain and feeling blue. :(

Not a good start to the weekend!! Xx

I'm the same. Totm due. Could have gnawed my own arm off during a meeting at work this afternoon. I swear my fingers were starting to look like Mars bars x

It's horrid isn't it?!! I've had 3 packs so far and holding off on my 4th. I usually wait til 9.30pm but don't think I'll last! Once little one is in bed I'll be going for it I think.
Have just had some painkillers so hopefully they'll kick in soon.

Hope you feel better soon xx

My cravings seriously kick in when my totm is due. Fine the rest of the time the boom, ravenous. I'm saving my bar til 9.

Hope your wee ones teething is better today x

My cravings seriously kick in when my totm is due. Fine the rest of the time the boom, ravenous. I'm saving my bar til 9. Hope your wee ones teething is better today x

I was saying on another post I have the implant had it for a couple a Years and started what I think is my period on and off all week ! I'm going to get checked out !!

Obviously it's been a long time !! Just watching Cora and going to have a bar sure oh will snack on something soon lol :)

Your doing so well thought Marie !!

I was saying on another post I have the implant had it for a couple a Years and started what I think is my period on and off all week ! I'm going to get checked out !! Obviously it's been a long time !! Just watching Cora and going to have a bar sure oh will snack on something soon lol :) Your doing so well thought Marie !!

On both plans, this and cambridge I've had almost constant bleeding. Nothing heaving, just annoying spotting. Minute I stopped cambridge it stopped too. It was worse on cambridge. Must find out what causes it x

Yeah I had the same when I did the Cambridge diet - I was on and off for nearly 6 weeks. It's something like your hormones being effected with sudden weight loss.
I've just had my last 'meal'. Hopefully will fill up on water and tea for the rest of the evening.
I have nothing naughty in the house so I can't go crazy on anything anyway!! I guess that's a good thing!
Little one seems better today teething wise - lots of bonjela and cuddles xx

I did lipotrim which was just 3 packs a day

I never bled at all done s&s before and never bled I don't get it but it's just one of those things !
Just have to be carful no more bambino's for this lady :)

Yeah I had the same when I did the Cambridge diet - I was on and off for nearly 6 weeks. It's something like your hormones being effected with sudden weight loss. I've just had my last 'meal'. Hopefully will fill up on water and tea for the rest of the evening. I have nothing naughty in the house so I can't go crazy on anything anyway!! I guess that's a good thing! Little one seems better today teething wise - lots of bonjela and cuddles xx

Awww still a tiny baby then wow !!

Glad she's settled a bit makes things easier for you doesn't it x

I'm still away on holiday - last night :(
Just caught up on how you've been and your still doing great well done x x

Yes I've sussed her out now munchbunch and she seems easier to handle!!

Thanks lynzi - how's the holiday? Xx

That's what holidays are all about! Glad you're enjoying yourself. Xx

Ahh at least you made the most of it though and can say bye bye to carbs for a little while now.
Safe flight back!

Xx

As regards unusual bleeding - that's caused by hormones which are stored with your fat when it was first stored. They are released as the fat is used and your body reacts to them. You might have high levels or low levels - just depends how much was round when you stored the fat. The faster you lose the more fat is used and the more hormones are released (assuming you stored lots).

Thanks weasey. That's v interesting. I must have stored lots with the fat. I shudder to think about the damage I've been doing to my body over the years x

Today I feel horrid. My legs feel like they're made of lead and my totm pain is not being relieved with painkillers. Horrid horrid horrid! Sucks being female sometimes!
I got myself out the door by lunchtime - was a slow morning!
Just sorting a few more bits for the christening tomorrow.

So far I've had 85g Fage Greek yoghurt with a chopped up lemon bar in it for breaky. :)
A decaf tea.
Lots of water.
2 doses of pain relief. :(

Definitely gonna have a dr pepper zero later as a treat while I'm feeling sorry for myself!
And tonight I'm gonna have the mulled wine water flavour hot and pretend it's the real thing!! (I make my own mulled wine pretty boozy!)

Might even have another bar later and pretend its a chocolate treat for my totm!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend!

Xx

Back