Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Thank you. It's tough at social events and I've definitely not had enough water today. Was a bit manic with little one and trying to circle around everyone. Was naughty with the sausages but I knew today was gonna be an iffy one and am pleased I didn't throw myself into the cupcake tower and gobble them all! Would've made a good bit of gossip for everyone though! Lol!!

Back to 100% tomorrow until November 21st. All the way. Xx

You've done great !!
Glad you had a lovely day .........

Straight back at it tmoz chick :)

Definitely straight back on it! I've had my taste of the dark side!
But also, do you know what, although I imagined angels to start singing as soon as I bit into the cupcake, actually nothing happened! Weird.
I enjoyed it. But it wasn't quite the revelation I built it up to be in my head! Think that's the point really - ooo watch out I'm getting profound now - I guess I put food on too high a pedestal. It's food at the end of the day. Food. That's all.

:)

I'm back on it! 100%. And don't feel hungry yet so am hoping I haven't caused too much damage with my cupcake sausage treat yesterday!
Just had the hazelnut shake cold - kinda like the inside of a ferreo rochet! Ha ha. Yum. Nicer hot though.
Had my maple bar this morning. LOVE those!

Just about to do a wardrobe turf out IF my little one decides to take a nap EVER! Come on, sleeeeep!!

How's everyone else's sunny Monday going?! Xx

Mmmmm, cupcake sausage- that sounds interesting. Hehe.

Glad you are back on it. I love reading your thread as you are always so positive. X

Ha ha Mmm yes a cupcake sausage! That just made my tummy gurgle! Lol! What is wrong with me!!! Ha ha!

Got some line jelly setting in the fridge. Really craving more citrus things now! Am looking forward to refeed week because I love fruit!

Need to check what flavours of Ribena plus we're allowed as that might help give me a fruity fix!

Just been sorting my jeans in my wardrobe - to wear now, to aim to wear soon and my dream jeans! Xx

I would kill for a ribena at the mo. can you post on here if you find out please?

It's the ones without citric acid... Red Apple is ok not sure which others...

the blackcurrant Ribena plus is ok....hunted everywhere and finally found some in stock in sainsburys.....:)

Thanks guys... Hope you saw that too Liz. Ooo red apple one sounds nice. Might go on the hunt tomorrow. Yum yum. Xx

That's great thank you!! Really helps :)

So hello Tuesday!! My main walking day of the week. Ermm where has mr sunshine gone?
So today my daughter decides not to let me in on her secret that she was going to sleep in til 8am!! Yawn, I wish I'd known! *twiddle thumbs*
Anyhoo, while waiting on her highness, I made a cuppa, tidied the lounge, chose her outfit, got washed and then.... Did a sneaky weigh in!! I'm 11,9 which is 2 pounds off Sunday. So I'm guessing my cupcake fix didn't do any damage. Phew.
Am gonna ride the 100% train all the way now! Choo choo! :)

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!! Xx

So hello Tuesday!! My main walking day of the week. Ermm where has mr sunshine gone? So today my daughter decides not to let me in on her secret that she was going to sleep in til 8am!! Yawn, I wish I'd known! *twiddle thumbs* Anyhoo, while waiting on her highness, I made a cuppa, tidied the lounge, chose her outfit, got washed and then.... Did a sneaky weigh in!! I'm 11,9 which is 2 pounds off Sunday. So I'm guessing my cupcake fix didn't do any damage. Phew. Am gonna ride the 100% train all the way now! Choo choo! :) Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!! Xx

Yay to another 2lbs! Have a good Tuesday :)

Aw that's fab Sammy. Bet the cupcake memory is even nicer now. :). I'm joining you on that choo choo. Tho youl be getting off long before me x

Back